Racism is wrong, everyone deserves to be treated equally

>racism is wrong, everyone deserves to be treated equally

Attached: 1536544419489.jpg (1597x1939, 163K)

>diversity is our greatest strength
>ad infinitum

Attached: 36214672_303.jpg (700x394, 43K)

taking pride in things you're not responsible for because of shared shallow traits and judging people for things they're not responsible for because of shared shallow traits is one of the most NPC things you can do

Attached: ic1Sgvk.png (1280x720, 684K)

>Hurr if you don't personally do something you can't take pride in it
This is peak NPC mentality right here

Try having an original thought

>NPC runs fedora.exe

Uh, yeah, kinda? Michael Phelps won his medals, not his fans. No one gives a fuck about you you random fucking chingchong forum poster.

Those in Michael Phelps' extended family (race) can take pride in his accomplishments.

Attached: IMG_4207.png (1334x750, 863K)

Your have to, literally, be an npc not to get this.

You could be happy and celebrate that it happened but to take pride in it as if you personally helped accomplish it? No.
NPC is the most fedora meme in a while

I have more Nikola Tesla and da Vinci's in my scrotum than any Indian, Somalian, or African American chosen at random. As a person of European origin, I'm more wired to live my life in a way that is conducive to their genius being able to thrive than other groups are. If Tesla lived and died in India, surrounded by Indians, he would have never accomplished anything. It's not only the individual genius who matters.

They didn't accomplish shit. It's Phelps himself that achieved success and acquired them. You racists are stupid as fuck, you blame minorities and say "no free rides you have to work for what you want stop", blaming them for "piggybacking" off of you, before you go and piggyback off your ancestors/"race's" achievements, claiming them as your own, and somehow pretending like that makes you superior to others. You're literally fucking hypocrites, but it's sad to see that you're too stupid to notice the logical gap.

>Those in Michael Phelps' extended family (race) can take pride in his accomplishments.
Why?

>As a person of European origin, I'm more wired to live my life in a way that is conducive to their genius
Which is why you're posting on r9k. Right.

you've really accomplished so little you're trying to force achievement through lowering the bar to something you already have?

ever notice people who are super anti racist are retarded niggers?

In the time that Schopenhauer wrote this, "national pride" would have referred to absolute retard-tier jingoism.
In regard to that, it is a fair statement.

Today, "national pride" is used to refer to a guy saying "Hey, maybe it's a bad idea to bring millions of incompatible immigrants into our country, look at all the conflict it has already caused".

It's not fair to apply that quote to modern day politics without taking into account it's context.

Blacks are very racist, whites are the ones who developed the idea of anti-racism

What's wrong with that friendo?

Attached: [confused HUUUH].gif (805x540, 100K)

blacks are very anti racist though, they act like being racist is worse than rape and murder

>blacks are very anti racist though
when it comes to themselves, like every race. I'm sure you're anti-racist too when someone attacks whites.

>white nationalism is wrong and undesirable

>the top 14 countries ranked highest in quality of life are homogeneous white majority countries
>the 15th is Japan

>see the main fault of my country, harmful immigration
>REEE you're fascist stoopid
>how dare you think about your country haha what a loser, destroy euopean civilization

>greentext strawman
damn you sure showed him with those implications

They vehemently oppose any and all whites, they differentiate based on race, thus they are racist.

exactly my friendo

Attached: hmmm.webm (360x640, 863K)

>undermine the prosperity of your country and fellow men
>if you raise any questions about this get stamped a far right extremist/fascist
>governments everywhere doing all they can to silence and exclude a third of the electorate from having any say in democracy
>directly causing a rise in white militancy by refusing to talk about these things or by resorting to "you're dumb" tier arguments
Your post falls in the latter category.

Reminder that you are an NPC unless you have a impact on the world

>waaah why are normies so mean to us, we deserve to be treated equally
>lol why would i treat nonwhites equally, get fucked

>the main fault of the west is immigration
>he says, as he posts on a site people shunned by their own people and driven to mental illness from the isolation
lol

>>undermine the prosperity of your country and fellow men
this is what your entire argument is based on and it's wrong. How would you even define something like "undermine the prosperity"? Undermine what exactly? You are just a racist and looking for excuses to hate someone. I dont care if you're racist but just be honest about it instead of hiding behind bullshit like a little pussy.

that means that they can also all be put to blame
every white is a nobel prize winner and a mass murderer
every black is a civil rights activist and a rapist
every muslim is a philosopher and a jihadi

see why this mentality doesn't make sense?

realpolitik =/= DEM IMMIGRUNTS NEED 2 GO BAK HOME REEEEE

if you want to change politics, run for office or become a bureaucrat but to just keep shouting meaningless opinions for the right ones to hear is pretty fucking stupid

This meme is great because you're basically admitting you're autistic

because they brought honor to the family? not him but that seemed obvious. like how asian families are proud of what their ancestors and/or children have done.

this
only racists who say outrageous stuff and support outrageous people are ostracised by their immediate friends and family and employers because nobody wants to be related with them

then there's breaking the law, which you have no excuse of doing if there's literally judiciary posts and law books everywhere

if you want to change something about all these non-existent of increasingly hyperbolic happenings, you don't just fucking provocate but actively try to convince in a way that people will listen to

politics, cinema, demonstration and bureaucracy are all ways to get shit done but these cowards care more about shitposting than actual change

Attached: 1536504570823.jpg (1763x2034, 952K)

>You could be happy and celebrate that it happened but to take pride in it as if you personally helped accomplish it? No

NPC, look, when a real person's parent or sibiling achieves something you feel "unearned" pride (as if emotions are logic-related lol). That is what pride is. That is what it always was, since immemorial. In fact in the past when people were more communal they were much more likely to take pride in a tribe or clan than in themselves being able to thatch a roof or some shit.

You're just trying to deform what emotions are to delegitimize fundamental human insticts as stoopeed egz dee. Your alternative being getting rammed up the ass from every outgroup that you invite into your country and which still falllows selfpreference w/o you challenging it.

Your virtue is being a prison bitch, you easily programmable conformist.

Anti-NPC Discord
Do NOT join if you're an NPC
/nWPva2

Attached: 1530012468233.png (1448x980, 171K)

Michaels Phelps wouldn't be who he was today if he wasn't born 6 foot 5 and to a rich family. He takes pride in some thing he didn't earn.

He does? Because i have never heard him say that he takes pride in being 6'5" or in being born into a rich family.

Of course he doesn't say it that, but the reality is that the only reason he's successful. He would just tell you "hurr but I worked really hard". Well all of us work really hard, but not all of us had parents who took us to train at olympic gyms every day.

What are you talking about? The discussion is about wether he takes pride in being 6'5" and being from a rich family. He doesn't. He takes pride in his achievements

I treat people the same way they treat me. It really doesn't matter what race a person is, how they behave towards me is all that I give a shit about.

If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. If you're a dick to me, I'll be a dick to you. If you don't give me any trouble, I won't give you any either. And if you try to bullshit me, I WILL call you out on it.

It really doesn't have to be any more complicated than that.

reddit spacing boomer detected

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 77K)

Those jews should know better than to mess with our great race!

Attached: Screenshot_20180910-111522.png (1079x1298, 160K)

Wouldn't you want to be treated equally if a race was superior than you?
So let's say whites are the best, cause that's what your little mind thinks, what if you were Asian, Hispanic, African, etc, wouldn't you want to be treated with respect regardless?
Or would you just accept people treating you like shit.

I dont think we should respect people who make basically all of the crimes in America. They basically fuckin monkeys. If they act like such, they will be treated like animals.

>Hurr if you don't personally do something you can't take pride in it
Yeah pretty much you dumb NPC. You can celebrate other's achievements and be happy for the success it brought you, but pride for shit you didn't do? Why? You seriously don't have other sources of pride?

>completely disregards everything I said because of the spacing

This is by far the cringest meme to have come out of this website in a while

>everyone else is a brain dead sheeple! Im the only true intellectual around here!

It's just another meme that rifts on the chuunibyou posters have

Yup, it's just the latest in a long serious of bullshit arguments used by assholes with monstrous egos to justify being assholes with monstrous egos.

And all those arguments boil down to the same thing: "everyone who isn't me doesn't REALLY matter, I can do whatever I want to them!"

*in a long series

Whoops, forgot to proofread.

Do you know what a representative system is? What politics are? What clientelism and redistribution are? Can your pea brain ever transcend individual experience and think about the framework in which you exist?

No user is purposefully going around being a dick to people irl, your argument is a strawshit.

udermine in as in 30 years the ethnic group that started a country will a minority.

That is the prosperity of his countrymen, this notion is very explicitly promoted in white countries.

Honestly thank you though, youre helping the cause by continuing to call people "racist". Id start trying to actually assimilate where you are, itll help in a few years

>They didn't accomplish shit.
Someone who is genetically similar to us did, though. Thus the pride.
It's like saying that if your brother can run a six minute mile, then you're more likely to be capable of such behavior than you would be if that weren't the case.
On a more familial level you're proud of their accomplishments because this is a person who belongs to your tribe (family) and did good for it. You should feel proud of your brother for doing good things.

>you blame minorities ... for "piggybacking" off of you,
Piggybacking as in taking our resources and lying about their ancestors' achievements.

>before you go and piggyback off your ancestors/"race's" achievements,
Because they're OUR ancestors' achievements.

>claiming them as your own, and somehow pretending like that makes you superior to others.
They're not our own, but they were accomplished by someone who is genetically similar to us. That would make us superior to those who don't have that in this respect.

>You're literally fucking hypocrites, but it's sad to see that you're too stupid to notice the logical gap.
>reeeeeee! you're stupid because you don't share the same opinion as me!

>that means that they can also all be put to blame
Guilt is determined on an individual basis, as are the rewards for accomplishments. I'm not asking to take the money Phelps earned through swimming. I take pride in them.

>every white is a nobel prize winner and a mass murderer
>every black is a civil rights activist and a rapist
>every muslim is a philosopher and a jihadi
This actually captures the very essence of my belief system. As a member of an extended family (race) you should be aware of the positive and negative capabilities of said race. Take pride in the positives and beware of the negatives.
That being said as a white identitarian I don't believe everything SJWs claim to be bad things that whites do to be actually bad.

Heil victory, brother.

Attached: IMG_3207.jpg (700x569, 171K)

>Those jews should know better than to mess with our great race!
Heil victory, brother.

Attached: IMG_4395.jpg (800x572, 220K)

>How would you even define something like "undermine the prosperity"? Undermine what exactly?
Undermine racial pride, which is part of ensuring racial prosperity.

>only racists who say outrageous stuff and support outrageous people are ostracised by their immediate friends and family
The fault is in their hands, and in the hands of those who convinced them to betray their blood.

>then there's breaking the law, which you have no excuse of doing if there's literally judiciary posts and law books everywhere
The law is a spook.
Way to advertise your shitty server.

>it's Jow Forumstards spamming these shitty forced memes
Why am I not surprised?

>implying racists aren't the NPCs who can't treat people individually and rely on dated pattern recognition

what a fail thread op

Maybe one day, you'll be able to cash in on all that pride for a taste of consciousness and empathy.

This is the biggest lump of bullshit ever. You don't like the idea of belonging to a nation because you have no nation. You're a nation of one. Well, maybe you and your single mom comprise a nation of two. Your ancestors were lazy and poor. My ancestors were literal explorers, pioneers, soldiers, sailors and Indian hunters. They built homes, schools, warships and military bases. Do I claim credit for their accomplishments? Of course not. They made a nation! Their kinsmen and countrymen worked furiously to leave a legacy for their descendants. You don't understand any of that shit because your people are history's chaff.

you're right ugly neet retards should be put in concentration camps

fucking untermensch

>consciousness
Cogito ergo sum. I am concious.

>empathy
I am empathetic. I just feel more empathy for those similar to me.

This is an NPC opinion. Get out NPCfag

>see the main fault of my country, harmful immigration
lol

you tell 'em son

fuck these sand nigger npcs

Another racebait thread and another tiring day of hate. Fuck you people I hope you die I'm tired of this shit everyday just more retarded racial crap I thought we were all fucking robots. Why must you do this?

Attached: 1532746509000.png (294x256, 92K)

>all these NPC replies
based Schoppy triggering everyone. how does he keep doing that?

This is what started racism

Attached: racism.jpg (750x1334, 60K)