First Time Doing Deadlifts

Redpill me on the benefits of deadlifts, I got some good form going on but not sure how heavy and what I'm going to get out of it

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (656x590, 934K)

great posterior chain exercise, hamstrings and glutes are prime movers with spinal erectors acting to keep your lower back neutral

you might get a little bit of trap growth from them too, and maybe some forearm growth, but honestly you'll see much more forearm and trap growth from upper back work, arm work, and pressing overhead than you will from deadlifts

Thanks user

This guy looks like a fucking monkey, definitely jewish genetics

Attached: 39B4D841-DB3F-449B-B318-8B50E664529F.png (825x622, 731K)

Looks Irish to me

You’re right, he’s probably a potato nigger which explains the monkey arms

Just do them, it doesn't matter why.

I did deadlifts yesterday and I thought my form was good, but today my lower back aches.

That happens to literally everyone the first time they deadlift, it goes away.

Ok I thought maybe the weight was too much. I did 80kg - 4x4, is that good for maybe the 3rd time doing deadlifts?

posture and thicc back

4 sets is way more volume than I did starting out. SS has you do 1x5. You could try that if 4x4 is hurting too much.

Do 3x10, using a weight you can just manage. Much safer than going heavy and you'll get a more thorough workout

Deadlifts will build 85-90% of the muscles in your body, getting strong (475-495) will get you the biggest back you can naturally.

It builds the forearms, glutes, hamstrings, quads, lats, traps, rhomiods, obliques, abs, spinal erectors, thoracic extenders, rear delts, teres minor and major

The only muscle groups not worked; chest, front/lateral delts, triceps and biceps, hip flexors

It also makes you a man, and you’ll look like a sick cunt once you can lift over 405 for reps, everyone WILL stare at you, and ask you for advice, girls turned on

Works your posterior chain. If you don't work out your posterior chain enough your anterior chain is gonna get fucked up. Your posterior is your base, and your anteior chain rests on that. If your front gets too strong that's how muscle tears and shit happen

is it ok to deadlift i'm 16? I heard that it can stunt my growth and i just started growing more so I don't want to mess myself up.

Could do that at 14 with little training.

I only felt like a man for lifting something after I could move a small engine block.

Ahh true - if I'm only doing it once or twice a week will that be enough volume?

Dont sumo

Do sumo
mog fuckers at local gym

t. 5pl8 sumo

absolutely