>2018
>Doesnt smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it will kill you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not underaged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack everyday, fucking peat-gavel

Attached: 1527947696208.jpg (225x225, 6K)

i smoked, it's overrated, but if you're too weak to live without cigs than i'm not to judge perhaps i'm not either, it's a nice way to cope with being an incel wage slave, a girl won't hug you but a nice warm cig will.

Have fun losing your breath after a flight of stairs, invalid.

I only smoke when I drink. It's more fun when you're being all around self-destructive.

I smoke cigars every other day, I like it and usually just smoke them for at most 10-15 minutes as a relaxing reward for myself. I know it's not healthy but eh binge drinking is worse.

Attached: image001-1.jpg (1232x924, 212K)

I was just thinking earlier today this is one of my favorite threads and it's a damn shame I don't see it anymore
Great work OP

>you can smoke in moderation
checkmate athiets

Attached: quentin moderation.jpg (700x700, 137K)

Cigarette are unpleasant and unattractive. Makes your clothes smell like smoke and yellows your teeth. I don't see any benefit from smoking, just downsides.

This image is ridiculous

With smoking you're doing harm upon yourself and paying extra for it in higher taxes which kind of refund the damage you'll do to your body and getting it taken care of by healthcare in general anyway.

>he doesn't know about Quinton
Son you're missing out

I quit 3 weeks ago, feels good man.
government has been increasing the tax on smokes for years now incrementally, now well over $1 per ciggie. Shit just ain't worth it any more.

Ciggarettes and alcohol are NPC drugs, Ketamine, LSD & MDMA is where it's at

All drugs are for NPCs, helps adjust your programming you drone

Smoking itself can be enjoyable in the moment, but the taste and smell last way too long and is really gross when you're no longer smoking. And then eventually you just build an addiction that becomes a necessity. Why would want to do that? It creates its own stress-relief cycle, if you don't smoke in the first place you won't have a need for it

fuck off stoner
420lmao

Fuck off, shill. Suffering from lung cancer is not funny.

I started rolling my own recently. considerably cheaper and also pretty fun.

it is purposefully ridiculous to either incite bewildered outrage or giggles, depending on how you take it.

>bf had been chainsmoking for nearly 20 years now since he was like 11
>said when he was in the hospital a few years ago they said his lungs are very healthy and can't believe he smokes

Is he pulling my leg? At this point he should be at a high risk of getting a disease.

The most important argument against smoking is: This is a bait thread.

>Live in Australia
>Cigarettes are over $1 each
>Dude why not just smoke them lmao XD

>You have 75% lung function. Not bad for a smoker.

>They said my lungs are perfectly healthy and they can't believe I am a smoker!

Addict logic.

I don't smoke weed faggot

>retards still replying seriously to a years old pasta
The absolute state of board culture

Attached: 1503156533180.png (600x450, 138K)

>Who forces you to buy a pack everyday, fucking peat-gavel
But I like the tobacco smell. If I start smoking I'll probably end up being a chain smoker directly.

>implying anyone is taking the OP seriously
It's just an opening to a conversation

I like smoking, but one day i'd like to make a Pixies cover band, so I stopped to help with the screaming.

The pasta hasn't been posted in awhile though, and it's a good one.

Great argument. Your average sedentary person who doesn't smoke still runs out of breath climbing a flight of stairs

The difference is smoking does not harm anyone but yourself

>a crime is a crime is a crime

>mfw the dumb nigger who made this seriously thinks smoking pot is just as bad as murdering people

It's not even a crime where I live.

Attached: 737.gif (320x180, 1005K)

>Implying you don't give the most bare, low level responses to questions on lsd

You are overestimating how many functioning brain cells your average user has

Attached: i6g7bzguv.jpg (680x723, 59K)

My father had a heart attack last week. He's 50. His coronaries are ruined by - smoke.
I gave up smoking 3 months, I don't want a bypass surgery due to breathing in chemical dust.
Have a good day, and quit smoking.

Attached: 1532642620091.gif (500x275, 233K)

Good job user but smoking makes life easier for me. I respect your choice and ask that you respect mine.

How does it make life easier? It destroys your health making the future a suffering.
I respect your choice, but I recommend you to think about it. Is it worth it?

>Quit cigarettes because broke
>Day 16 no smoking
>Using apps to follow progress
>Money saved: $156
>$0.40 closing bank statement

I'm going to die early anyway user, even if the improvement in life from having a smoke just brought me to the non smoker baseline then I'd still do it just to have a surefire way to give myself a good feeling on command.

why are you trying to pressure me into smoking like we're in 7th grade behind the gym

I smoked a couple of times, and it's nothing special. I get a better "fix" from energy drinks and I thought smoking was a waste of time and energy when I got them for free from relatives. Also why do you keep posting this?

This didnt give me a single as to why I would want to smoke

This guy gets it right here

Attached: 1527014170378.jpg (600x533, 94K)

That's an excuse for being weak-willed.

>desperate tobacco marketers shilling in Jow Forums because they would get btfo elsewhere

>not smoking pouches or chop chop
Brainlet detected

if you don't smoke, ur a fickin faggit and id whomp on ur fuckin mum so hard cunt m8

Is this format of argument a meme now?

There's no benefit at all
No reason to do it
>muh relaxation
No, that's just staving off a withdrawal, the relaxed feeling is just your default state

>not knowing quentin
christ
Take me back in time

Everything has gone downhill since The Smoking Ban

Except for

Skinny Jeans
Onions-phones
Wheesh dudes
Wheesh DJs

These have only gone up

Deep onions

Diabolical

lol
top NPC at my last workplace was all about ketamine

BASED, REDPILLED AND WHITE

Well I already smell like BO and my teeth are shit so it's not like smoking will make it any worse

For what purpose? I do it when offered I guess.

>first started smoking at 13 with friends in highschool
The whole 'but muh addiction' mean is stupid and you have to be pretty week to fall for it.
I've been doing it moderately for 9 years and i could come off and never smoke again.
i don't understand how people get addicted.

>2018
>Smoking
You know what you are?
A homo!

I love cigarettes but if I have more than one my lips and the inside of my mouth become painfully dried out. The first one feels great though.
I have about three cigarettes a week.

if he's a chain smoker them maybe he puts them out and lights new ones frequently instead of smoking down to the filter where the smoke gets super hot

> Don't smoke
> Don't drink alcohol
> Don't drink tea/coffee
> No interest in cuisine outside the basics
It's a strange feel.

Attached: 4e494818c912cf8ed539364a7716b64c.png (806x898, 237K)

lol i missed those threads
i remember seeing one in 2016 or so when i had no internet for like 4 months straight and used public wifi outside with my phone