Who has any tips on getting bigger curves? (I'm F18)

Who has any tips on getting bigger curves? (I'm F18)

Attached: IMG_20180917_110736.jpg (460x534, 33K)

Eat more and show your tits here.

Glute thrusts to work that sexy ass baby. Come show me the ass.

kys

We will need some pics to help you

With picture we can accurately get a estimate of your current body fat percentage, which will also to also prescribe a fat/carb/protium allownace

squats + oats

Genetics or plastic surgery, honey

Attached: 1539551241489.jpg (250x243, 9K)

if she doesn't have curves i don't want to see her tits

Fuck me I'm 18 m

Nice pussy bb

Attached: 1539411793331.gif (656x288, 69K)

Trannies are mentally ill

Just eat plastic bags for the estrogen

F18 more like F(M)18 amirite xd???

I'm no expert, but if you're referring to h:w then aside from maintaining a healthy weight the determinants might be largely genetic. E.g. bone placement, fat deposition, etc.

This was one thing the healthy at every size movement got right in principle. There's no point obsessing over an unobtainable standard of beauty (assuming it actually is unobtainable and you aren't just not putting the effort in); being your own kind of beautiful is easier and more rewarding than obtaining an ideal because the problem with ideals is that they never stop being ideals; you never actually obtain them.

>listen to me baby girl, you are perfect

Honestly f18s are incapable of proper curvea, you need a proper plane like an a10 braphawg to get decent curves

hi pajeet

There are a few herbal supplements that will shift your hormonal profile but don’t go off the rails. Fenugreek is safe and will give you an extra cup size or maybe two. Pueraria mirifica will give you two minimum but you’ll almost guaranteed have breast cancer before 50 (it’s what ladyboys in Thailand use, more potent estrogenic than actual estrogen).

onions milk and high intensity exercise using mostly your legs

Preferably pics without a lot of clothing.

Moving to London helps

In telecommunications and signal processing, frequency modulation (FM) is the encoding of information in a carrier wave by varying the instantaneous frequency of the wave.

In analog frequency modulation, such as FM radio broadcasting of an audio signal representing voice or music, the instantaneous frequency deviation, the difference between the frequency of the carrier and its center frequency, is proportional to the modulating signal.

s)))o))))y milk

Try sitting on my face

>bigger curves
Nigger taste.
Just get fit. Good men like fit women.

F18? A, B, C, or D?

Attached: 800px-McDonnell_Douglas_FA-18C_Hornet_of_VMFA-212_in_flight_over_the_South_China_Sea_on_8_October_20 (800x533, 100K)

girl here who tried fenugreek
just warning it made me have hella mood swings and seriously suicidal / depressed after only days. i tested days off and on to be sure its the fenugreek and it 100% was.

lel

Squat, deadlift + cycling
>t. curvelet till about a year ago
Also consume lots of dairy, and don't be afraid to bulk a bit in the winter(don't overdo it though)

Fellow grill, thought I was the only person who knows about fenugreek. I didn’t get the mood swings but it made my periods reallllly bad for a few cycles. I stayed on it because my boobs absolutely blew up and I loved how I looked. I think I got used to it because my cycles got better. How much were you taking?

I NEED PICTURES
how am i supposed to know the fenugreek works?

well well well what we have here

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

open vagena for further assistance

be my wife

Based fenugeek posters.

Attached: before after.jpg (350x156, 51K)

I've only ever taken fenu while lactating, wouldn't it really fuck with your periods?

Get muscle underneath your fat so you'll have actual curves instead of mashed potatoes shoved into spandex. That means lift weights.This is the most truthful post you will receive here. The incels and retards will just shout for you to show tits or mock you without any genuine advice.
>inb4 roastie

I'm a PT and a dude.

learn how to walk moving your hips, ussually helps to look curvier

You seem pretty curvy to me

Attached: f18.jpg (960x640, 52K)

I'm and that was my experience at first, but my body adapted to it. I had a stretch of like 4-5 cycles where my period was JUST AWFUL but it seemed to subside after that.

Also, I had heard that Indian women eat lots of fenugreek seeds/spices/sprouts when breastfeeding and it helped reduce breast tenderness and also increased milk production. Apparently it mimics naturally occurring estrogen really well. Some of the claims seemed a little over the top but my experience was about a cup and a half increase in size (granted I was very small up top to begin with so I'm still only like a C now haha).

how much do you take? I've also read it increases testosterone too (???)

Fuck off white knight with reddit spacing
If you’re thin right now you should try eating a tiny bit more. Squat and hip thrust as heavy as possible, don’t be a pussy.

Working out anything except your ass will destroy your curves, look at any girl who lifts, the are built like blocks, unfortunately u have to be a cardio bunny. Especially back workouts kill curves. Just be skinny and work your ass