I just had diarrhea after drinking 1 liter of raw milk on empty stomach. What did my body mean by this?

I just had diarrhea after drinking 1 liter of raw milk on empty stomach. What did my body mean by this?

Attached: 1539794568589.png (538x538, 322K)

>empty stomach
there's your problem

>"user, this is your stomach, don't drink raw milk you retard, specially not a liter

But I heard it has lots of bacteria which should be good for your gut. I also shitted 7 times already, probably will stick to kefir for now.

Attached: 1539805227594.png (520x699, 333K)

What you mean by RAW?
Also, most probably you are asian.

Right from the cow tiddies. I'm slav.

Maybe give it some time and ease into it. Sv3rige the guy who eats raw meat also said that the first time he tried raw milk also got diarrhea but now he drinks it regularly.

Next time you will think twice before raping cow.

>drinking unpasteurized milk
Nigga do you know how dangerous that is

One false step and you've got tuberculosis because one of your cows is carrying mycobacterium bovis

>Nigga do you know how dangerous that is
0%.
All slavs done it some years ago and people still doing it in villages.

And they’re all sick? And look dead at 40? Slavs age as badly as the milk they drink

>Slavs age as badly as the milk they drink
It isn't milk, it is alcohol and smoking from middle school.

That literally proves nothing. I'm sure you can drink it for years and be ok, you just need one bad day and you're fucked.

In one bad day you can be hit by car or shoot by another crazy person in america.

Also, you must check for tuberculosis 1 time per year in russia. It is mandatory.

Or you could just drink raw milk and die

>hehe

Attached: 1536970984358.jpg (900x900, 44K)

>0%
M. bovis isn't the only thing that might be hiding in your cow's mammary glands, you know; could get a hefty dose of E. coli, C. jejuni or even L. monocytogenes (there might even have been something like E. coli or some other enterobacteriaceae in the batch you just drank which caused the diarrhea)

Question is if you'd prefer getting those to just simply heating your milk up to 70°C, cooling it down and then drinking it

I was tuberculosis vaccinated. Ironically my great great grandfather was a veterinarian and died young from drinking raw horsemilk. I drink raw milk since childhood, I just always did it with meals, this time I did it on empty stomach and went full pajeet in no time.

That means you're lactose intolerant to some degree.
t. user who has the same thing

You drank an entire liter of milk what did you expect?

That sounds kinda hot

>vaccination against a bacterial infection
Wow you're a fucking pebblebrain aren't you?

Not him, but what do you mean?

Vaccinations only work against viral diseases. You can't vaccinate against a bacterial infection.

A TB vaccine exists....

Nigga are you stupid

Why do you think kids get shots for lockjaw or diphtheria?

TB is a bacterial infection, not a viral disease. It won't do shit.

It's possible that it won't do shit, but if you're gonna be drinking loads of raw milk, better to do it anyway just in case.

Imagine being this incorrect.

>Vaccinations only work against viral diseases

Attached: 1539545636109.png (306x306, 112K)

Jesus Christ you're a brainlet. Too much steroids?

Your knowledge is a total opposite to reality, where bacterial vaccines actually work well (since bacterias don't change much overtime), and you need a whole new flu vaccine being developed every year because it's a virus and mutates at a rate that it's so different from last year's flu that the previous vaccine won't do shit against it.