Why is fit full of contradicting advice?

there is no general consensus about about stuff here. you see people giving bad advice and someone saying something is bad and anothe saying its good.

why is this?

Doctors barely get taught anything about nutrition and what they do get taught is probably not the most current science so a bunch of salesmen filled the vacuum.

Fitness is common sense

Lift heavy weights to get stronger
Eat a lot to get bigger
Eat less to lose weight
Protein builds muscle

Unironically this

THANK YOU SKELETON

Jews lol

What about lifting? i saw someone yesterday advocate weighted dips. isn't it a shoulder killer

thank you skeleton

>fit is one person

Who TF said this. Unless you have osteoporosis, do your dips.

Because everyone has their own truth. If you've been doing a brosplit since day one and you've seen good results, you're going to think thats the way to go. Most people havent tried many different programs so they argue that *theonetheyarecurrentlydoing* is the best.

People respond differently to different training styles/diets and basically every method works under certain conditions, you just need to find what is optimal for you and your circumstances.

For example: nothing hits my back better than chest supported rows using a bench and dumbells. I only realized this the moment i tried them, always tought bb rows where goat.

Looks like shoulder death to me.

THANK YOU SKELETON

Because the fitness community as a whole, regardless of it’s a small subforum on a homosexual anime forum or not, is full of misinformation and very ignorant/arrogant people. Everyone assumes that we all have the same goals, same bodies, same stats, same athletic backgrounds, just to name a few things, and so they will spew advice that’s worked for them but shit on and attack people who are starting elsewhere or who get better results from different things. Generally the basic advices given about most things are a good place to start and from there the individual needs to assess how effective it is and then critique and make small changes over their lifting career, but when so many of the people askingfor advice are new to fitness as a whole, they often get discouraged after 20 faggots jump in their thread and shit on them. This place is no exception, but you usually just get assholes posting meme advice and shit posting and a few genuine replies whereas forums like bodybuilding forum you’ll get a shit ton of dyels and fatties Who don’t lift giving bad and wrong advice so often that it starts getting accepted as scripture. Many lifters have trouble thinking for themselves too, and can’t make the observation that a lot of the advice put out is somewhat extreme because it’s from pro bodybuilders who are using gear, an entirely different league than most of us.

THANK YOU SKELETON

ur a dumb

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

gud post

This, and so much of the industry is more worried about being sued than getting you results and will turn you away from optimal training to protect you from doing it wrong, blaming the advice, and hurting yourself.

This is how groups of people behave in general.

Most of Jow Forums hasn't been lifting a year so most of Jow Forums has no idea how to train. Further most just want to look good without a shirt and are afraid of losing their abs, even for just a second. Basically there's a lot of boys who act like girls here.