/britfeel/

toilet paper bin edition

Attached: britfeelsept.jpg (3877x2823, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/08/sandi-toksvig-reveals-60-qi-pay-gap-from-stephen-fry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've only seen toilet paper bins on holiday in 3rd world countries

>when youre outside and someone you dont recgonise shouts your name and waves at you

Attached: 1531852173633.jpg (322x322, 13K)

Imagine actually thinking a toilet paper bin is a real thing

yeah they do it in greece

doing a poo x

imagine if your foreskin was so long that it caused you problems in daily life

Where the Scotts at

scotland led

merika chan will you be my gf?

Why are you namefagging? we get yanks in here everyday, you're nothing special

>sign telling me not to flush the loo with toilet paper in it
>flush anyway because I'm not a barbarian

They were in Taiwan when I went, something to do with old pipes I think.

Attached: 1527889583386.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

Y'alright lads?

It's my day off work today so I had a nice little trip to london.
Apart from big ben and other shit places, london is boring as fuck.

Not been on this board for a while since I decided to sort my life out.
Got myself a new job, started shaving everyday and got a short "mature" haircut, and started dressing more to my age, it's nice to see women actually take notice of me by smiling occasionally.

I plan on working my current job for about another year then I think I'm gonna pack my shit and fuck off abroad to start a new life.
>Does anyone else think staying in the same country is mind numbing?

How you all been?
I turn 27 tomorrow.
Are there any oldfags left?

I wanna try haggis, but its banned here. What else you loser scotts got that good.

to piss you off, and dont call me a yank you limey bastard

I've had to care for and dress a nasty burn that someone I live with has. It blistered, then the blisters popped, then they peeled the skin away like a numpty. Now it's mildly infected.
It'll be fine as they're on antibiotics now but it really made me appreciate that I knew what to do and had the stuff to hand. I hope all you lads have a basic first add kit handy and the know-how to dress and care for different types of injuries. Never know when you'll need it
this has been a /britfeel/ PSA

>to piss you off
fail, seethe more yank

In Portugal they had toilet paper bins in every toilet. Even in the swanky apartment I stayed in. I sometimes forgot when out drunk and put a lot of shitty TP in and tried to flush it and clogged the toilets.

the best whisky that everyone in america dickrides

Lad that was thinking of buying Spiderman earlier. My dad gave me 55 quid to buy it digitally because CeX didn't have it in stock. I'm dumbfounded. In all my 23 years of living he's never bought me a video game just out of choice, only for birthdays and christmas. He said 'you don't ask for much and I'm proud of everything you've done lately'. Is he dying?

Attached: 1534558302932.png (728x728, 110K)

I got a similar plan mate. My mums Swiss which by extension makes me a Swiss citizen so once I got a decent amount of savings I'm gonna fuck off there. Feels good to start a new chapter eh lid.

And yeah London is a shit that needs wiping up. Nice museums though.

25 definitely feel like an oldfag here m7

Attached: 1531115049112.jpg (600x450, 142K)

No lad it's probably because you don't ask for much and he's proud of everything you've done lately

teacakes, the best food to come out of Scotland

nice one lad when i go to third world countries i buy a bag of household filler and dump it down the public toilets

This stupid new NPC forced meme is really pissing me off. I need to leave Jow Forums but there are no other good imageboards.

lmfao why do you do that

I don't think it's that, it's probably just to reward you for not being entitled and making good choices

>seethe more
O look a bong wants attention
I want one

only NPCs are upset by the truth coming to light

What have you done lately lad?

are you still seething you yank incel

More like newfags forcing memes is getting annoying and I'm starting to get frustrated with how little this website resembles itself from a few years ago.

The NPC thing is like sonder but in reverse, like you lack object permanence for people and can't comprehend that they live lives as full and complex as your own. It's quite egotistical and silly

I heard he made his dad proud

>work at recycling centre
>every week this autist throws a bin bag full of shit-stained toilet paper into the paper section
>walks away with a smile on his face thinking he's saving the planet

Attached: 1526729367217_01.png (142x195, 39K)

Stopped being a NEET of 4 years and went to uni. It's a nice feel, haven't been told i make my parents proud in years

Yeah but how? There is confusion on how he made his dad proud?

>t.NPC
of course a being without the ability of independent thought would dislike change

nice man honestly well done, consider looking into if your uni has a gym also what you studying?

Surely an NPC would react perfectly to change, because change would be a result of the program they existed within. An NPC would react to change well, like they were getting patched. That said see

I don't think that story is true, I think you made it up tbqhwy lad.

*sniffs merika chans knickers*
och aye lovely

>doesnt even understand what an NPC is
it uses the videogame term but in this context it is not saying that we are in a simulation and they are literal non playable characters. they are philosophical zombies

i save my shitpaper for when the bailiffs come

Do you losers really queue? What the longest you've queued

I actually do go to the gym now, but not the uni one just 24 hour one in the town center. You can take the man out of the NEETlife but you cant take the NEETlife out of the man. I love a good 3am gym session. And CompSci lad, seems I've mentioned it a lot lately, never really spoke about it here but it keeps coming up the last week or so

I know you're having fun but doesn't it annoy you that you're pissing on your own doorstep? I guess it's because you're new here but spamming something relentlessly, believe it or not, doesn't actually make it good. And it's annoying because so many newfags start out on this board, see how shit it is, assume that's how it's always been, and then proceed to shit it up even more. And the cycle continues endlessly. Jow Forums doesn't even remotely resemble Jow Forums from 2014. And Jow Forums from 2014 was absolutely nothing like it was back in 2008. And I know that board culture evolves over time but it's objectively getting worse. It makes me sad. It could have even been amusing had it popped up from time to time but newfags can't help themselves.

If there was a gym near me I'd probably start lifting. 3 AM gym time sounds comfy. 3 AM anything is comfy so long as there aren't any sketchy people around.

In the previous thread somebody genuinely claimed they recycled their toilet paper

yamero hentai

Attached: 200.png (600x499, 454K)

Then it's even more retarded than I thought. again see I think it's the result of autism, people who buy into this meme can't put them-self in another persons shoes enough to see that they too live a vivid and realized life. It's puerile ego and a stunning lack of empathy, that's all it is.

how does compsci at uni level work? does it have specific focuses like AI or machine learning or something or is it just a covering the bases type deal?

i'm a chainsmoker, i have 2 burns left because i'm broke. what do, thinking of halving this one, smoking it 2 hours later, and having my last one after dinner then fucking off to sleeping early

I queued for 30 minutes for 100ml of beer on Saturday

While I agree with what you say lad, the only solution is remaining unattached to boards. Stop caring when this cycle reaches critical mass and find a new board to ride out the good times with. There are currently a few board here that are quiet enough to be good but busy enough to have content, just have to accept that Jow Forums isn't that board anymore.

If you're anything like me when I'm low on fags I'd smoke them both within the span of an hour and deal with the consequences later. Time to start rounding up those really old bags of baccy you never threw out that only have those nasty-ass crumbs in them and hope you dropped a fag somewhere in your room six months ago.

> 30 minutes for 100ml of bee
Speaking of beer. why do pubs close at 12am. You guys are so fucking lame.

The first year is, it's just a brief overview of everything. Then near the end you pick optional modules in proper topics. My course is CompSci with Web Development. You can also choose AI, Networking, Cyber Security and Game Development.

>doesn't it annoy you that you're pissing on your own doorstep?
lad i know how Jow Forums used to be ive been here for many many years, back when you could talk about your wife or gf and not be reeeeed off the board. i miss fun greentext threads
but i dont take this place seriously so some new meme and the board dying doesnt bother me

because in the UK we have a ton of clubs

Yeah no one has ever drank in a pub past closing time.

Merika Chan are you trans?

i kno you like it rly

I think it's because of very old laws that nobody has bothered to change

a man came up and asked if I want to buy some gin. is that like a new joke I don't know about

>There are currently a few board here that are quiet enough to be good but busy enough to have content, just have to accept that Jow Forums isn't that board anymore.
Yeah, but I don't wanna shit those up. Because I'd be to those boards what these faggots are to this board. I love /a/ and it still has a touch of old Jow Forums. But I'm new there (never bothered with anime) so I could lurk but either way it's not right. I guess you're right, though. I care too much. Thought about making my own imageboard but that's troublesome and while I could get a few comfy posts per day easily I'd be too scared of waking up to find CP everywhere.

What are you even supposed to do in that situation? If you host an imageboard and someone posts CP you're technically guilty of possession and distribution, right? But is there like a Good Samaritan law for this shit or whatever it's called, like with drug overdoses? Can you report it and not get fucked over? I'm so paranoid about this shit. I don't understand how this works. I'm not actually looking for an answer.

No wonder people rarely report crime. Not worth the hassle.

>but i dont take this place seriously so some new meme and the board dying doesnt bother me
I'm just finding it annoying because I have a good amount of sentimental attachment to this board and feel like it's the only place I'm accepted but it seems everyone I used to talk to here has moved on.

trust me mate, i've already been through that already. i've resorted to smoking dust and dog ends, all of which have been finished to the filter. scraped together enough change for a 20 deck and it lasted me just over a day. i've got one burn left, i'm willing to suffer till tea.

>Does CompSci
>and goes to the gym at autistic hours
/brother/?
Depends on the uni
Last year I did modules in Mathematics, Programming, Software Development, Systems etc
So effectively you had the maths to give you a good foundation, programming would be the practical, most unis seem to teach in Java but will also delve into C/C++, C# and Python
This isn't including the web development technologies which can also lead into Databases.
Software Engineering is the business side of things and will teach you how to operate in a professional environment
Systems was literally the core 'science' behind computing, my favourite part was examining board schematics i.e. the z80 etc
First year is basically the intro, bearing in mind not everyone comes from a CS background but as you go in it gets comfortably deeper

Attached: s80.gif (499x499, 85K)

>when someone you don't recognize shouts your time and comes over to you and asks how you've been and what you've been up to all these years since you last "saw" them.

Attached: 345543435.jpg (1200x1237, 72K)

But your clubs are whack from what im told.
no.

gin is on-trend lad. It probably 'fell you of a van' and he's looking to move it quickly. Never known someone doing it on the street but used to have people do that in a pub I worked in all the time

Obviously they don't just accuse the reporter every time, otherwise nobody would ever report anything

go and buy some more

>But your clubs are whack from what im told.
two pills for a fiver and a ton of pissed slags why do you think they're whack?

i'm broke lad, haven't got a pot to piss in let alone have the luxury to buy fags

budget money and stick to it

Right but in the case of something like this what if they insist they confiscate your PC as evidence or some shit? It just seems like such a fucking pain. Same for more or less anything bad you could possibly come across online.

But it's not just shit like that. It's like on TV when someone witnesses a crime and then they're getting dragged down to the station to give a statement, testify, etc.

imagine being a spider and spending all your life behind like a cupboard or something

>Your clubs are whack

Nah it's the opposite mate. Europe is the only place with any good clubs. The electronic music in America is so cheesy and shit.

OOOF imagine the two women from Birds of a Feather licking each other's sweaty fannies, ooof. Getting right in there and licking those fleshy folds.

Attached: birds-of-a-feather.jpg (1440x750, 225K)

clubs are shit
simple as

theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/08/sandi-toksvig-reveals-60-qi-pay-gap-from-stephen-fry

Do none of these bints realise there's more to it than just gender? Maybe it's because Fry was already a well known successful comedian and tv personality, and Toksvig is a literal fucking who? Maybe it's because Fry actually negotiated better pay over the years, and she probably just accepted the first offer?

who has the best pubs irish,scottish or the british?

women aren't funny anyway why would she be paid as much when she isn't intelligent or funny

Yeah to be fair they probably would need to take your pc and servers if it's your website the cp was posted on. Not a problem if you have nothing to hide but still a massive hassle

yeah i agree, pay gaps in show business are different because the studio is paying for fame

Always loved our lad Alistair cook I have

Come back to me when british rap is good. All your fucking talent comes over here.

>Going to a club to listen to recorded hip hop

Even the black people here don't sink that low. That's like going to a club to listen to an indie band.

What city are you lads from?
Do you like it?
Where in the UK would you like to live?

ive only seen a few of the new qi's but i found her to be quite funny. the thing that pisses me off is rich celebrities complaining about pay.

aye don't be hating on indie bands

>rap
>coming over here
you're welcome to as many niggers as you want m8

I like indie bands but if I'm going out to listen to a band it has to be a live band, not a recording played by someone pretending to be a DJ.

nothing better than listening to indie bands with very young boys

>All your fucking talent comes over here.
Please take literally every single one of our rappers and keep them for yourselves. I'd appreciate it a lot. Feel free to take the people who listen to rap, too.

>but I don't wanna shit them up
congratulation a winner is you
you have lurked long enough to not be a shitlord
you now have permission to post anyway

merika chans haggis braps

I don't live in a city but my nearest one is Cambridge. I wouldn't ever want to live in a city, I would rather live in a comfy cottage somewhere in the countryside like Cornwall or Devon or maybe north Scotland

Mmhm yes, taste my foul stinker you british cuck!

>some rando starts using a name
>already has a small group of orbiters

You guys really are pathetic