You at least got to experience adolescent love right Jow Forums? Can’t really call yourself human if you didn’t

You at least got to experience adolescent love right Jow Forums? Can’t really call yourself human if you didn’t...

Attached: 923C9B4B-BB7F-4661-A740-12E57C1D047F.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtFCxx_nOaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit is overrated my nigga

>went fwb with exgf
>still feelings
>told me she wants to fuck other guys
>told me my reason isn't valid for her to sleep only with me, because she doesn't give a shit about what i want

fuck love fampai
and fuck me for cucking myself

that's rough man. My very first girlfriend cucked me too and never showed a hint of remorse. Shit sucks.
Loyalty is underrated nowadays. That is one upside to finding a girl who's been hurt, they'll cling to you for dear life as long as you treat them well. I've been with my current gf for 4 years, slowly building her back up from some shit that happened to her before we started dating, and even though her clinginess can be a bit annoying, nothing really beats the feeling of having a girl who needs you to hug and hold her several times a day, and can't fall asleep unless she's physically next to you.

Attached: nigeria.jpg (960x924, 189K)

>Inb4 blacked

>adolescent love

Not a real thing.

What happened with her?

>That is one upside to finding a girl who's been hurt, they'll cling to you for dear life as long as you treat them well. I've been with my current gf for 4 years, slowly building her back up from some shit that happened to her before we started dating, and even though her clinginess can be a bit annoying, nothing really beats the feeling of having a girl who needs you to hug and hold her several times a day, and can't fall asleep unless she's physically next to you.
cringe and bluepilled. You're the rebound guy and soon she'll be ready to move on

> they'll cling to you for dear life as long as you treat them well

BS, damaged women are usually worse. On top of being women and therefore less capable of loyalty (not necessarily by their chromossomes, but mostly by the way society rewards them for being "empowered" sluts that don't need no man), a damaged woman will likely not trust you.... and if she believes you're not trustworthy (like all men, because "all men are trash"), she'll feel no remorse when cheating on you and/or trading you for a "better" male.

Also this

Yeah I experienced it with her but she didn't with me

Attached: Crying.jpg (300x360, 15K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=OtFCxx_nOaI

>Can’t really call yourself human if you didn’t

Attached: .jpg (800x554, 379K)

Does humping my bedsheets and fantasizing about cuddling with cute furry boys count?

:(

Attached: 1499928227305.jpg (1959x1469, 393K)

It depends on the person. I can't stand girls like your gf. At all.

Attached: 1539794778730.jpg (500x376, 42K)

This. And when they "find themselves again" they'll toss you aside because they realize they were only with you because they needed something. Not because they wanted you.

But I wanted to experience teenage love man
>entire summer free to hang out with your girlfriend
>sitting below the trees during the day
>strolling through empty neighborhoods and deserted rural areas during the heat of the day
>laying down in the cool grass in the evening to watch the sunset and the sky paint to orange and pink
>looking at her sun-freckled face while she's laying on your lap with her eyes closed
>tanned skin, mellow nights
>not a care in the world for an entire summer

Attached: 7847f60b6e70157a66a1255345745eba.jpg (640x417, 193K)

delet

Her family got destroyed when her dad killed himself and she fell into depression. Why do you have such low opinions on women?

Adolescent love is overrated, why the fuck do y'all make it such a big deal. Clearly you aren't still with them.

I've been with my gf from 16 to 26 :)

Maybe it’s because you live in a boring ass hicktown. When you live in the city you have a lot more shit to do to occupy your time.

My opinion is low on you, not her. You're the shitty person here, because you imply you need her to be damaged for you to be happy.

I had a gf, but we never did anything because I was afraid of pregnancy and ruining our lives. Then I ruined my life in college anyway. Moral of the story, grab that pussy boys!

never even kissed a girl in 27 years of my life lmao get dabbed on humans haha

Attached: 1525694268395.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Most guys here romanticize everything by thinking it would be like some serene picturesque experience. Life isn't usually a movie. It is a lot more awkward and depressing.

Jesus christ cuck leave my alpha board and go share your cuck stories on r9k

Delet

Always assume the worst about everything and you'll never be disappointed.

>not raping here to death by the end of summer

I lost my virginity at 13
How the fuck do you cucks not meet women

This was my summer after junior year. One of the best times of my life. Too bad it all fell apart fall semester, but I learned a lot about myself and i'm a better man for it.

Man what the fuck are you talking about