Who here showers at home...

Who here showers at home ? I dont shower at the gym i dont feel like getting my 4 inches wiener mired so i go home to shower but everyone looks at me with absolute disgust when they see me change my clothes right after entering the locker room
I didnt chose to have a 4 inches dick you faggots

Attached: not_sure.jpg (1024x1024, 179K)

I don't shower at the gym then I take the bus home and shower.

Fight me

Attached: image.png (1002x685, 1.06M)

Showering at the gym is a good way to get athletes foot and horrific toenail fungus. I don't even change my clothes, I just drive home in gym clothes.

I shower at the gym, mostly because don't give a shit. That said I don't see any issue, who cares where you shower, so long as you do. The people giving you looks are morons, so long as don't smell like shit when you come in and workout, what do they care?

whats going on in the tv?

i dont shower at the gym, i have a very average length but mightly thick peener but intense exercise makes it go into frightened turtle mode
plus im gorilla hairy and cant be arsed to manscape

I drive home and shower asap

So don't change. Are you not driving straight home to shower?

I go to the pool (not a gym) and shower before i get in and when i get out.
I fucking hate it though, if i had the option to be alone i would. Old obese men waltz around with their wangs hanging out having a casual conversation with one another constantly. It's fucking annoying.

wear flip flops

the grill's changing rooms are surprisingly but absolutely disgusting. Not stepping my toe in the showers. I bike 10 mins home to shower instead.

Hair. Hair everywhere.

WHO

Who showers at the fucking gym??

hair, used socks and underwear on the benches, hair brushes laying around, grills walking around with busted toe nails, disgusting looking sneakers everywhere.. no thanks.

Bring flip-flops.

I got a wart on my foot from showering in the gym barefoot.

It's been two years and it's still there. Just fml

I only shower at the gym. It keeps my water bill low.

It's like 2min walk to my gym so I just shower at home.

Based

Dude freeze that shit off.
Also, showering in a public fucking gym barefoot? Are you retarded? I generally give the population an IQ of slightly above retarded. And you really think that its a good idea to shower with these mutants? Cringe and showerpilled.

I used to shower at the gym with my set of flip flops. I started driving home to shower because its simply more comfy being naked at home and having my stuff easily accessible. Also I don't want any foot contamination so I usually have to step on certain objects like my socks or shoes when I'm drying off and changing to keep my cute feets from contamination. When I do this, it's more of a hassle to dry my feets so I usually don't. This is why /homeshower/ is based. I just walk around barefeets and naked as fuck in my goddamn house.

whos that? name

pretty sure the game on tv is far cry 5

this

I am not afraid of people looking at my dick, it's not big and sometimes especially during and after workouts, quite shrunken, but I just don't like carrying so much extra shit to the gym only to feel like I am getting infected with tons of fungi and other nasty shit that everyone of those old fags is spreading in the showers, I know it's most likely just me imagining things but I hate it. Even with flip flops on it feels disgusting.

Who else here morning master race?
My gym has a sauna. I'm basically the only guy who uses it at the time I go (5:30-7:00am).

After my workout, I hop in the sauna for 15 minutes, opens up all your pores. Shave in the bathroom, then immediately take a cold shower to close the pores. Change, and go to straight to work.

Repeat 5 times a week until successful person.

Attached: repent.png (441x451, 142K)

Based and redpilled

Post body.

I shower at the gym for 45 minutes with hot water then when i get home i shower again for 30 minutes with hot water again, im kinda maniatic about this, i feel dirty if i put clothes on and come from outside so i have to shower again everytime im back at home, i also enjoy showers

Yes. Both my peepee and bag are small so I don't feel like lugging my bag everywhere.

just shower with underwear on

Attached: 15941288_780598528758235_6504594416306744952_n.jpg (534x403, 24K)

Why would you shower at the gym if you're going straight home? If you're going to work or meeting friends right after than yeah, get a shower, otherwise I just go home and shower

Me too, too many boomers and the showers are dirty as fuck. Luckily Im only a 10 minute bus ride away from the gym.

I sweat from my forehead almost exclusively. I just wash my face.

>using a public shower full of other peoples' cum, snot, piss and foot fungus

vs

>showering in the privacy of your clean home

Hmmm, such a difficult decision

Please, delete your post. Please.

Janitor on my gym says the girls changing room is absolutely disgusting, on the other hand the boys changing room is always clean.

every one on my gym except the guys on roids

this, last time I showered in my home was 3 years ago.

i have a 30 minute bus ride home after gym,i always get plenty of space and no one wants to sit next to me because i smellmog them all,its pretty comfy

Attached: 1a5.jpg (986x553, 96K)

i have one leg and there is no fuckin way i'm ever showering at a gym

Some ps4 game, idk what

I walk 5 minutes from the gym back home and shower there. Tried showering at the gym and it was a hassle. To bring an additonal towel and flip flops. And don't forget to unpack your gym bag at home or be surprised by a stench of moldy clothes.

Meet me at the playground at recess

gym showers are super fucking unsanitary i'll stick to showering at home.

I shower at Equinox.

Pros:
Big fluffy towels provided
Tons of showers, cleaned basically every few hours
Great shampoo, conditioner, bodywash free
All my clothes and deodorant are stored in personal locker so I never need to bring anything to the gym
Dirty laundry done overnight, folded and put in locker

How are you peasants holding up?

I take one shower per day and that's when I wake up in the morning.

Attached: 1523178121968.jpg (640x632, 76K)

Generally I shower at home. Started out that way when my dad started taking me to a hole in the wall gym when I was 13, every morning at 4am. The place had no showers so I just showered at home before school.

You have a lot of free time user

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: 1522800715936.jpg (803x552, 46K)

>not shower
>changing
If you're gonna go home for one, why not do both at home and not get your regular clothes sweaty?

I live less than 5 minutes from my gym. So I shower at home.

Why not shower at home? Why would you even shower outside the comfort of your own home?

I-I would but i have a doctors appointment

>not showering communally with a bunch of hot naked bros for those test gains
not gonna make it

r u dis new? faggot

I've fapped in the planet fitness showers before post workout with massive blood flow.

>tfw i go to the gym late at night when no one is there to judge me

Attached: 1525109523754.gif (524x399, 53K)

Wtf, London one is £210 a month

Summed it up perfectly

my dad works at Jow Forums if you don't delete that post you gonna be banned forever haha

Low iq

new rule if you want to shower gotta be at gym

follow rules

Attached: 1517569861658.png (420x420, 353K)

The only thing that stops me lifting in the morning is the shitty fucking gym showers. The few times I’ve done it I’ve felt great for the rest of the day but I can’t fucking cope with it

No temperature control and they’re ALWAYS too hot

can I get a sauce please

My gym's showers are separated and have doors. Anyway most of the time I don't give a fuck and don't shower.