What does Jow Forums order at Subway?

What does Jow Forums order at Subway?

Attached: subway-logo-new-1200x630.png (1200x630, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iarc.fr/en/media-centre/iarcnews/pdf/MonographVolume112.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8085168
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2802046/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Foot long white, turkey, american cheese, lettuce, spinach. Done.

Attached: 1539741892280.gif (304x281, 2.05M)

I'm /fat/. Swim every other day and on keto.
I miss subway so fucking much. I usually do meatball marinara with bbq, hot sauce, every kind of pepper, + salt and pepper.

Chicken teriyaki load that up withe as much shit as possible. Meatball marinara isn't bad either. I'm constantly bulking

Rotisserie chicken wrap with lots of veggies

Footlong sweet onion chicken teriyaki wth provalone, I put double chicken and double onions on before toasting it, so the onion juices toast in the bread. Then lettuce tomatoes pickles spinach salt pepper and vinegar. I can't remember the last time I got anything different.

Just find a deli you like and get your subs and sandwiches from there, subway is garbage

If I'm having a cheat I do Meatball Mariana on Italian Herbs and Cheese with pepperoni, provolone, salt & pepper, oregano, and Parmesan. God tier. Trying to find a veggie to put on it, might try red onions.

Sandwich varies but I always get a box of cookies then consider suicide right after.

Footlong Pizza. Enough Pickles to make the server uncomfortable. Same amount of Jalapenos.

Very rarely eat there but god DAMN do i love pickles and jalapenos.

I don’t I go to the hoagie shop a block away from subway and get their gigantic sandwhiches. One sandwich has like 2000 calories, eat half for lunch half for dinner and feel absolutely stuffed despite being in a 500 cal deficit still. I think it’s a nice cheat meal that still satisfies my cuts needs after a week of macro tracking

No wonder you're a fat fuck. You order the absolute most lard ass option on the menu.

God I want to marry her.

Fuck I’m gonna get one now, I’ll post pics to show you peasants what a real sandwich looks like. Calculate dthe macros comes out closer to 1800 calories, it’s like a 2ft long sandwich nigga. Shits amazing.

>Subway

Attached: 1499666585536.png (447x458, 272K)

You're in luck, I'm single.

Pub subs are great too, but I stopped going there because every time I went up this Haitian woman gets super mad at me for ordering sandwiches. She’s friendly only with black customers and neutral with all others. All the other deli employees are friendly with me, this lady hates me for no reason. So I gave her a reason to dislike me after the 3rd time of her attitude. 1st time she acted like I was asking for the entire world and complained throughout even though it was just a simple chicken tender and cheese sub. 3rd time, she bitched at me and goes “I have break in 5 minutes why you do this I need to eat to” so I Bert stared and then smiled and ordered the sub. She used the same gloves to pick trash up off the floor and dunked it into the garbage can, I let her finish making it and then smiled and walked off without taking the sandwich. I’ve done it to her about 8 times now. Whenever I see her and she starts the attitude I know I’m wasting her time and the sandwich that she then has to throw away and get yelled at for.

>then has to throw away and get yelled at for
My wife used to work at a Publix deli, and they actually don't get in trouble for this.

Well she acts like she’s being penalized for it, maybe she’s just a bitch lmao

I would order the new texan one. Looks yummy.

meatball marinara on italian herb and cheese bread, with provolone and lettuce. Sometimes tomatoes.
My subway order hasn't changed in over 10 years

I was talking to this guy on Overwatch who worked at Subway and he said Subway is the most garbage fast food chain ever. They keep rotting veggies and their meat is the lowest quality.

6 inch double turkey on Italian with tomato, spinach, peppers and onions and small portion of bbq sauce. Just north of 500 calories and about 40g protein. It’s not something I get all the time, but it’s not bad.

Footlong pizza sub on Italian herb bread.
All the veggies appart from beetroot with hot chilI and Chipotle sauce.

i dont know what the actual english names for these are but

>oregano bread
>chicken fajita
>sometimes add bacon
>pepper cheese
>tomato, lettuce, cucumber, jalapenos, lots of önion
>chipotle sauce

Red onion or jalapenos. Banana peppers ain't bad either

>Every kind of meat
>Cheese
>No vegetables
>Garlic sauce
>Toasted

Attached: 1539007465725.jpg (467x600, 78K)

Subway has some of the single unhealthiest ingredients of any fast food chain. In studies among fast food restaurant meats, subways meats were the least authentic, only 50-60% of it was "real" meat, the other half are artificial pastes and additives. Plus their prices are outrageous. You would literally be doing your body a service by eating Mcdonalds mcnuggets over the fake shit that subway throws at you.

Herb and cheese bread,Black Forest ham,American cheese,lettuce,onions,tomatoes,olive oil

>subway
Fuck off

>eating at a place that had a pedophile as its poster boy
>implying the food has any taste or quality either

Plebs all around me.

Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyak & Pulled Pork BBQ

Enjoy your micro-plastics, msg, gmo, mystery meat, high fructose corn syrup and subsequent cancer!

www.cbc.ca/news/business/marketplace-chicken-fast-food-1.3993967

www.cbsnews.com/news/at-subway-customers-really-arent-eating-as-fresh-as-they-think/

www.foodbabe.com/is-subway-real-food/

www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2017/03/01/subway-chicken-only-50-meat-according-canadian-study/98582250/

www.naturalhealth365.com/subway-preservatives-1587.html

www.info.achs.edu/blog/bid/337718/top-5-most-dangerous-restaurants-for-your-health

I go to Jimmy John's and get a #9 usually

Thank god I'm not american.

Attached: 1539202996926.png (464x325, 36K)

Not one of those 'sources' is even close to reputable. You might as well have posted blogs with six different fonts and cursor trails. You're actually harming your position.

>Look mom I've replied to everybody in the thread again
kys

Attached: 1537450471772.png (482x343, 287K)

You're a fucking retard shill the food babe is literally the one that found out about and launched the whole campaign to remove plastic from Subway bread. The others are from the fucking Canadian government and a fucking university. Why do you so desperately want to get cancer and die user? What the fuck do you think has caused the massive increase in cancer?

t. estrogen-filled future cancer patient with mutate DNA from gmo

>those sources
I bet that la croix shit scared you as well

Hence why I don't eat at fucking Pedoway

>Eating bread

No one in this thread will make it.

Foot long whatever, tuna, jalapenos, "strong" cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, honey dressing, a chocolote chip cookie aaaaaand I'm hungry

I avoid fast food in general thank you very much. The Canadian government has proved itself to be untrustworthy and that 'study' was never peer reviewed and had numerous conflicts of interest.

So many subway shills. Imagine defending a corporation that serves you food thats only 50% real and you thank them for it and defend their reputation for them online completely for free.

Enjoy dying of brutal cancer once again. Eat your MSG and enjoy the glyphosate sprayed on all of your wheat products!

iarc.fr/en/media-centre/iarcnews/pdf/MonographVolume112.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8085168
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2802046/

Born slaves, my dude.

shut up he was FRAMED

Did you know that all food causes cancer?

Did you know that you were born a slave peasant and you serve your satanic masters and your soul is doomed and that you will burn in the fires of hades for all of eternity you reprobate?

Huh, funny, I just became a manager of one.

You seen the guacamole? If the colour looks even a little bit off to you, DO NOT EAT IT. I learned that the hard way. Other than that, just go light on the sauces, as those things have a billion extra calories. My franchise also serves wraps, the rotisserie chicken and the steak and cheese one are God tier.

Subway fucking sucks. Last time I ate there I was maybe 12 years old and don't even remember what I had.

You got a source on that?

>Did you know that all food causes cancer?

Wrong.

>depleted farm soil
>pesticides
>mineral and vitamin deficiency
>artificial preservatives, additives, food dye, processed ingredients, sugar syrup, bleached flour, etc.
>lack of exercise
>lack of adequate sunlight
>EMF waves from wireless technology
>radiation
>pharmaceuticals
>alcohol
>processed meat

All cause the conditions for cancer to arise in people. It isn't that everything causes cancer, it is that everything people do or consume steals their health from them.

Food promotes cellular growth. Cancer can literally happen to anyone and everyone and food will cause it to grow and fester

No idea why you included me in this I specifically said I don’t go to subway and only to to a mom and pop owned hoagie shop, nor why you think posting common knowledge makes you smart. Everyone already knows subways food is fake. What, was this your big moment of the day? Did this make you feel empowered?

6 inch wheat, turkey, spinach, tomato, green peppers, red onions, mustard