How do I unironically achieve this body? (I’m around the same weight and height already)

How do I unironically achieve this body? (I’m around the same weight and height already)

Attached: A13B56B7-6E6D-4B7B-833A-E22972F24240.jpg (564x705, 60K)

Roids

he's honestly so small though, I reckon any well built guy who's 6'0'' 250+ could take him with minimal training

I think the hard part would be maintaining toned muscle while also keeping a very low bf percentage

get ass blasted by Muslim russian ufc fighter

He has no chest so
Ohp
Squat
Deadlift
Chin ups maybe

4 month powerlifting advancement phase, rest of the year lifting is maintaining.

A fuck ton of martial arts training.

That’s not true. Weight classes exist for a reason but if you only have minimal training Muay Thai low kicks will cause instant cramps and extreme pain because you didn’t condition the muscles to trauma. If you try to check them you’ll be on the ground going oww mommy my shin. Regardless, You will get super slow and he’ll knock you the fuck out.

I'm +-5% of his physique and I do 30 minutes calisthenics a day in mom's basement. So just a basic calisthenics routine will get you there.

Attached: braimled.jpg (585x399, 79K)

literally one hit though and it's 100% over, this isn't an anime where you can just avoid punches all day

Attached: jQLkvKw.jpg (324x600, 30K)

Post body

bulk on a small caloric surplus and you will see how easy it actually is

lift then snake diet down for a week or two

You know this isn’t true edgelord

Yes but the same is true for you. Knockout punches aren’t about power. You can take a heavy blow to the forehead and not give a fuck but a light tap to the chin will knock you out so muscles won’t protect you.

not talking about muscles, muscle is probably last on the list of what makes someone big or small, im talking about a bigger person, thicker skull, largers frame etc.

People think they can juice and hit the gym to change the person they are and we end up with needle neck weird looking jacked people

Knockout punches are absolutely about power.
They happen much more rarely in lower weight classes. John McCarthy was talking about that the last time he was on Joe's podcast.

Ahh, ok. I’m still going to say McGregors bjj would take over. Saying he’s bad at the ground because he got tapped by someone who wrestled a bear is incorrect.

I believe it’s because lightweight can dodge better. Having more power can push through a block better though so what you say isn’t incorrect. A clean hit to the chin doesn’t take much power to knock someone out though.

I’m new to mma though so my opinion may change. For reference I’m going to be light heavy/heavyweight so I’m not small.

idk id say if you were 250 lbs you could just walk into mcgregor with a boxers guard and grab ahold of him. street fights are scrappy and both parties dont usually have time to go into a good combative stance and exchange sport-like shots. quit watching ufc plz

minor detected. don't watch ufc bud its for fags. unless this were 2012 and you were in highschool still, then it's okay. it's too mainstream and people think it's a good source of knowledge and that it's the end-all be-all. in a street fight most people get hit, they dont block or dodge. It's realy easy to hit someone if you fully commit to a shot. Don't argue with me because you saw some coon in a youtube video bobbing and weaving plz. youve probably never fought a stranger in the street.. straight punches usually hit