Can't military press his bodyweight

>can't military press his bodyweight

Lol

Attached: download (29).jpg (318x159, 7K)

I can military press your mom tho

so what cuck

You're the weak faggot who couldn't fight off a rapey pajeet

>Military press

Fuck off you stupid nigger.

Only degenerate niggers and chinks do military press, OHP is white people lift.

so what, why do you care about it. while i'm getting raped by pajeet, you are wasting your time with ohp.

You ever suck off another man, not because you're gay but just for the thrill

to be fair, it's very hard to do

I got too cocky with my OHP and I injured my shoulder. Been working off that injury since July.

Don't do stupid shit with this exercise.

>to be fair, it's very hard to do
Unlike your mom.

>2018
>Getting injured

lmao. This is why retards shouldn't go to the gym. KYS

post body pajeet

Who says I can't?

Completely worthless exercise and anyone else with a high bench will agree

I'm a fat fuck and weak to boot, but working on it

That just means that his mom is lighter than you, dipshit

So how will you develop shoulders then? Are you gonna do meme excercises all day? Dyel?
This is exactly why I chose to specialize in strongman. Bitches want a v taper and big shoulders, not moobs lol
Plus I have shit tier chest genetics anyway.

>So how will you develop shoulders then?
With OHP you faggot.
I can hear the sound of you deciding to do milpress because of your bitch ass OHP 1 RM

whats the difference between OHP and military press, just the position of your feet?

>military press
>not ohp
enjoy ruining your shoulders

Attached: 1527002754875.jpg (317x270, 10K)

oh good another semantic argument.

But I can. I weigh 86kg btw.

Your shoulders are worked plenty in the bench and then only thing you specialize in is eating fat fuck

KEK, the absolute lack of semantic understanding.

I mean it's not completely worthless and I bench like 305 now. I like it because it helps a little in clean and jerk stability for me, but aside from that I just like lifting overhead more than dyels squat in the rack next to me lol. Strength-wise it kinda is an ego lift in that regard, but it doesn't hurt having a nice OHP.

yes would be easier for me to military press my mom due to her weighing much less than me

Whats the difference?

>while i'm getting raped by pajeet, you are wasting your time with ohp.

Attached: 1531396435275.jpg (544x635, 116K)

What’s the difference?

There's no difference, they're idiots

Jill kassidy ??

>cant military press your gf 4x10
lol

Attached: press.webm (352x640, 2.58M)

as in for 1 rep? that's pathetic

you should be able to ohp your bodyweight for 5 reps

Attached: just imagine.webm (800x450, 1.82M)

The feet

Attached: 1529464091274.png (634x566, 30K)

Absolute DYEL

Military press is heels together, it's harder.

Attached: 1520111548117.gif (628x419, 2.71M)

>chimps out

The only thing you press in your life is the post button on Jow Forums

Let me see your ass ohp 240. Fuck you man, I'm a lanklet for a reason

what? i've been doing it like this since I started lifting thinking it was OHP

It's a variant.

FUCK OHP my retarded body wont transfer the skills to bench, can OHP 165x5 but I can only bench 215x5

I can't do a standing military press since i start feeling an ache in my back, I can only do sitting military press. How do I fix this?

Not even full rom

brace moar and flex your ass as hard as possible

You have a lagging chest and/or poor bench technique. Why did you ever think that a vertical movement would have perfect carry-over to a horizontal one with completely different technical requirements to boot? Use your head.

>t.

Attached: 1534194608716.gif (500x493, 631K)

Tfw bench 2pl8 for reps but can only OHP 105 for reps

>uses his shoulders in bench
YIKES

I can OHP my bodyweight in kilos in pounds.

>it's harder
it isn't

im doing random stances and it's the same shit

humans are a bit thicker than a bar, slightly less symetrical as well, makes rom less than ideal

still a 4 plate bench tho

Absolutely no way you bench anything over 275 lbs

I thought it would transfer over more. Also I literally can't tell what could be wrong with my bench form because I follow all instructions, hands a little over thumb length from smooth part in center of bar, scapula pulled together, back arch and feet flat on floor

And I also bench and OHP with equal volume so it's not like I'm obsessively OHPing all day every day

but thats an OHP

Literally how.

My OHP is 165 for reps but bench 225 for 4

post it

I'm similar.

Haven't lifted in 6 years, recently got back at it 1+1/2 months ago. I can bench 200lbs for 6-7 reps, i.e estimated 1RM should be 225lbs+. I started at 90lbs in the OHP for reps, it's up to 105lbs now. Might be because I didn't do OHP before now so I have to muscle memory to rebound from, might be because I did some calisthenics the months before I got into proper lifting (hard to do delts effectively with BW unless you're somewhat advanced).

You probably turn it into a standing incline press

I can OHP 95lb, but can’t even bench a pl8. Why am I so weak and imbalanced?

Miring core strength of gf.

no videos yet, first time lifted last Saturday, then I did it again this Tuesday, both with very low expectations I'll be able to pull it off, and dont like to ask people to record me, i am a silent gym dude
I've been lifting for 5 years, dont judge based on my ''size'' from a shitty ass phone cam in xxl shirt i sleep in. Lmao 275 lbs, I can lift 3 plates 10 times, 330 lbs 7 times, 352 lbs for 4 times, 3x8 dips with 240 lbs guy on my back (no homo)

>be 190lb
>max OHP 87.5kg (193lb)
>mfw

Attached: sep2018.jpg (3264x2448, 3.73M)

What is a good beginner's OHP? I can do 55lb at my absolute max but I can bench 120. Am I fucking up somehow?

This guy gets it. Some will say chestlet cope but big back > big shoulders >>>>> big chest

This, military press is only done by niggers and poos. The OHP is a white mans lift.

Did 72.5kg x5 and 75kg x3 today. I weigh 82kg.

if you don't do it like that then you're doing it wrong you're supposed to squeeze your glutes for maximum stability

>absolute state of Jow Forums dyels

Attached: 1535991954945.jpg (300x300, 21K)

You don’t have the muscular development to bench 405 lbs. You were literally shaking as you “pressed” your 100 lb gf overhead while your elbows weren’t even hitting 90 degrees.

Trips don’t lie nigger, you can’t even bench 275 söyboy

How?

I'd rather do roeslers, but I'll never achieve that at this rate.

I literally don’t though. I’ve filmed myself and I’m as strict as can be. I just don’t think it transfers as much as people think

I am the rapey pajeet

here's a 2 year old photo of me, also my gf is 140 lbs, i dont date womanlets. keep being angry about your pencil dick bench bro

Attached: progress.jpg (540x960, 79K)

How much do you incline bench?

Why would you post a 2 year old photo? You’re a strong DYEL in a shirt and in any other lighting.

desu it's because stopped taking shirtless photos of myself , i dont really care about all that stuff anymore. i look slightly bigger now and i am happy with my size. i just want to have better strength to weight ratio, i maintain 185 lbs +- 10 lbs

Hahahahaha another DYEL exposed, trips never lie my friend

mate i am literally 10 pounds heaver in vid than i am in photo, whats wrong with you, what's the point of all this projecting? here's a shirt pic for reference

Attached: 44361851_1055280317978699_4390643924515946496_n.jpg (720x960, 164K)

I just wanted to expose your “4 plate bench” skinny nigger

oh yeah you sure did expose me, don't worry bro if you keep working out instead of shitposting here, you too might get strong enough to lift decent weight

Hahaha you have no idea lanky

Damn decently strong for 1 year lifting but you look dyel