How does this make you feel?

how does this make you feel?

too close to home?

Attached: 1536567108713.jpg (765x994, 188K)

maximum comfy mode. is he bitcoin rich?

is this really worse compared to wageslaving, being exhausted all the time and losing your identity because your life comes down to just making money for someone else?

too far to home

big yikes this hurt me

This is what half of all normies (boomers especially) do as well

>implying that wagecucks are non-destroyed men

>This is what half of all normies (boomers especially) do as well
what do you mean

That this isn't a phenomenon that is exclusive to NEETs and/or robots. Just replace him browsing Jow Forums with shitty reality TV and you have your average boomer.

It's accurate and it sucks but my surviving hatred of those authority figures still outweighs it

or just dont wageslave and get an actual fulfilling job while living healthy and investing time to hobbies you enjoy

looks comfy desu. wish i were him

i don't enjoy hobbies i enjoy having freetime
as much freetime as possible

If only, my parents are still always pestering me and also their room is next to the bathroom (my dad uninstalled the shower because he's afraid of water) so I can't have a bath or even take a shit whenever I like without waking them up.

You just gave me the realest of feels, I've been thinking about this alot lately. I go to uni and still feel this way, I can hardly imagine how a neet lives. I'd neck myself desu.

Attached: 6BOENAd.png (600x838, 467K)

Better than being a wageslave.

i doubt u never get any fulfilment from work, be it work on yourself or a job

Pretty accurate. I lived like that for a few years before I got my shit together. Sometimes I think I'd like to go back but I think I would be miserable again.

Being a NEET is great though. Been living that NEET life for over 5years and still feels as good as the day I began.

>Being a NEET is great though. Been living that NEET life for over 5years and still feels as good as the day I began.
how do you pay for stuff

I didn't choose this life
i tried to do all sorts of things

tried to join the military, rejected for medical reasons
tried to join the merchant fleet, same story
tried to go into the trades, I don't want my post to drag on too long so tl;dr you need to be blood related to someone in a trade union to get your license, I don't have anyone
tried going to university but failed the same maths exam 5 or 6 times so i stopped going

currently wageslaving a shit tier dead end job

>just get a cool well-paying job bro
fuck you

and how/where the fuck do you find one? most jobs are made to milk your productive output without regard for your well being or health.
if im going to sit all day in front of a computer, it's going to be so i can masturbate to traps and shitpost. not because i have to manage retarded excel sheets for someone.

Attached: 1512850237239.gif (500x300, 964K)

>achieved exactly the life he wanted
>does not clarify financial status
Mission failed

Not that user, but I don't pay for anything. My parents provide food and water. I live at home. I don't have any money. Therefore, I don't buy things.

>fulfilling
>job
Top kek, oh but at least if I make enough money I can pretend these meaningless tasks I call a "hobby" somehow make the existential nightmare of being alive tolerable.

When you begin to work, you quickly realize you were much better off NEET. Yo could have stayed home, warm and cozy under the sheets. But noooo. You dragged yourself out of bed to chip off another piece of your soul for another demoralizing day at work.

Yup, I'm a wageslave. All I do is go to work, hate my life and myself for 8 hours just to get home and be alone. The NEET life is 100% better.

what you fail to realize is how much you need that feeling of "i could be doing _____" in order to survive. you're going to be miserable no matter what, but humans need a goal to strive for, even if it's just being able to curl up under the blankets after a 9 hour shift. when a neet hates themselves, they know enough to realize that a job wouldn't make them feel any better either, and the only option is suicide.

unless you're a normie scum and don't hate yourself or your life by default, in which case, why are you here

A goal you'll never achieve like getting a gf will just eat away at you inside over time until it kills you though

Never thought i'd see Boulet posted here, great illustrator really.

>how does this make you feel?
It doesn't.
>too close to home?
I guess I do I wake up whenever I like, I wake up early because I want to improve myself and my living situation, I work because I want the money, being homeless is a choice.
>"I won't clear the table" etc.
I'm not a fan of being unclean, even as a child I hated being unclean.
>"I'll play on my computer" etc
When I've finished the other things that I want to do, yes.
Everything you do is because you choose to do it, nothing in your life is out of your control.

I thought the opposite as a kid. I thought I'd get a normal job and become a normalfag like everyone else. But real life was too much to handle and now that kid's mindset seems a lot better.

>enjoying life and its hobbies

Attached: s15.png (640x400, 46K)

I understand these feels every time i see my surroundings I'm reminded of this also nice digits

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Ok, you're suicidal, good.
Now you're at a point where you can make a very important decision, stop wasting time and just kill yourself... or set a time limit of one year, push yourself to improve in that one year, if you're still suicidal when you reach the end of the time limit then kill yourself.
Stop being a pussy and just do it.

If he has enough money to do that then that looks fucking sick dude

Fucking normie, facebook is to the left

>tfw have a decent job that I work remotely, don't really do much other than review shit but I'm on the clock most of the time
>realize I've only really gone outside just to go do some light exercise and grocery store, stop by the barber for the haircut
>at the barber, waiting for him to finish cutting my hair
>realize the barber is the only person to physically touch me in these last few months

Attached: 1531715011061.gif (415x367, 454K)

That is the plan, that is always the plan.

You seem so well-versed in something you have not done

not really, I never got a gf to love so that I will something to live for.
I am considered an outcast by the society because of my looks.
Its just an endless loop of pain.

>You seem so well-versed in something you have not done
>implying
I'm doing it right now.

>I am considered an outcast by the society because of my looks.
post pics user plea

not him but you will get banned for that you normalfaggot

gay self pity image
t suicidal

>t suicidal
if you say so

doesnt have to be well paying
i swear r9k is just filled with defeatist pussies who never tried to self improve
ive wanted to end my life for many years until i stopped being a bitch and i put effort into making my life better
motivation will come later

Benefits baby!

>i am a retarded redditfaggot who should leave the post

>not because i have to manage retarded excel sheets for someone.

The rate of return for managing retarded Excel sheets is quite high, relative to the actual effort you exert, though.

The recurring theme here "WAAAAA I don't want to slave my life away to make money for someone else!" is kind of comical, when you realize how little effort most people put into the pay that they get, and when you realize how absolutely negligible most people's skill sets are in the absence of highly organized deployments of information and capital. Natively, the labor produced by most people on this board would have nearly no value at all - but *if you wageslave*, your complete fuckuppery and dumbassery can actually earn you some money and a tolerable life.

almost everybody can drastically self improve
there is exceptions to this, but theyre few

I am a 5/10 5'9/175cm skelly brown person in Eastern Europe.
I was born in the wrong place. Now I must suffer

Not really. If I had the money and luxury to really just lounge around, I would be well and pleased, and not want to go out and get a job for the social validation or find a woman to "complete me". I have a clean room and shower regularly because it's comfortable to me.

The argument here is retarded, because, after he got the neet life, he would want to compensate for its flaws in some way. Like no longer be alone, and be able to go outside without problems. Effectively, if you give someone everything he wants, his problems would progressively be gone.

>Drive 15 minutes to the shop
>Spend 8 hours working on trucks with nice guys talking about stuff we like
>Spend half that time driving around getting or dropping off parts
>make $800/week plus union benefits
Who the fuck 'loses their identity' at work?
And what "Identity" does a NEET have, a different odor from the NEET down the street?

Attached: you_dumb_bastard.png (350x258, 169K)

homeless = unlimited freetime

That's so far from me it's not funny.

So you're a perpetual child

self improvement is the most biggest retarded failed normie bullshit. as for your statement of
>doesnt have to be well paying
yeah because we can enjoy literal slavery with even worse wages

glad you have a job you enjoy

robots are the lowest of the low.
Men so weak they think sitting at a desk doing white collar work is too hard.
Men so fearful they are in the 1% of perpetual virginity.
Men so ignorant they believe PUAs are holders of gnosis.
Once upon a time these men would have been sitting by city gates begging for coins from passersby.

Attached: huh.jpg (500x378, 41K)

>98% of the world self-improves
>robots don't
>"everyone but robots are dumb"
Never change, arcanine.
Never change.

>i shit on robots on r9k
you have to go back faggot

The weak choose to remain weak, they deserve their fate.

>statistics that i pulled out of my ass are legit
look at this delusional retard

>yeah because we can enjoy literal slavery with even worse wages

What jobs have you had that were literally like slavery?

Were you a migrant agricultural worker or something?

Maybe if you worked in an Amazon warehouse and got a repetitive motion injury or something, I'd buy that you had a slave's existence. But most people I see at very low-status jobs (cashier, burger king cook, busboy, WalMart worker) seem to be dicking around most of the time. The work they do looks *demeaning*, if you grew up thinking you'd be Mussolini one day, but it doesn't look particularly *difficult* or brutalizing.

>Once upon a time these men would have been sitting by city gates begging for coins from passersby.

No way. Beggars have ALWAYS been hustlers. Beggars are type A personalities compared to robots.

Literally anyone can do something like this.
CDL drivers are in such short supply that companies will pay for the 6 week course and pay you to TAKE the six week course then give you a job making $36K+ with benefits immediately.
Then you can drive around town making deliveries all day.
Mention this on arcanine and what is the reply?
>Too hard
>slavery
>itll ruin your health
>drivers are going away
to a job that is literally sitting on your ass and listening to music all day for good wages.

All I want to do is work 4 10hr shifts a week, eat thai food for dinner, and play games on weekends.
WORK IS HORRIBLE. EATING OUT IS TOO EXPENSIVE. Nothing keeps my attention for more than 15 minutes.

I would be this man if it meant I could distract myself for more than 30 minutes a day. This man looks bad, but his eyes look happy

Robot, tel me one thing I wrote that is not literally true

ah yes so no real proofs other than
>i saw it that way hurr im a brainlet
but keep on working overtime so that your boss can rake in all of the cash and then get fired because some co worker girl he fucks wanted your position

Less than 2% of the word gets laid before they die.
Robots are the lowest 2% of humanity.
Simple math.

okay now you are just baiting you literal faggy cunt

>WORK IS HORRIBLE.
Work at a different company
>EATING OUT IS TOO EXPENSIVE.
Move to a cheaper location
>Nothing keeps my attention for more than 15 minutes.
Find ouot how to kick your internet addiction.

Antifreedom propaganda.

I specifically asked that user to explain the job he had that was like slavery, because I'd never seen one.

If there are lots of jobs that are like slavery or if you have actual experiences that were like slavery, it should be a simple matter for you to explain that to us. Then we'd understand.

I dealt with your counter-point:

>YOUR BOSS MAKES MONEY FOR HIS ROLE TOO SO THAT MEANS YOU BEIN ASSPLOYTED

...upthread. We're probably not going to agree on that part. But I'm willing to keep an open mind on the "slavery" part - I'm just asking for people to convey their experiences.

I dont know dude, I just said I am glad that you have a job you like, I am not a NEET and I am not 1 of the NEET guys you address these to, I go to uni and work and live my shitty miserable life but I am glad that someone from this board is actually having a good time while making money.
Keep up the good work.

don't forget
>4 years of college (a good one too)
>experience
>connections
>pleasing HR
>making it past the affirmative action niggers and women
wew lad you are naive, luckily the career I want to get into is hard but only has a few requirements
>4 year degree
>1500 hours
>ATP
I'm still pissed at the boomers for making job hunting more of a pain in the ass

Attached: 1531697413543.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

>thinking its a debate or an argument
lolno. it is a matter of simple truth that your brainwashed slave head cannot comprihend.
now go and be a self righetous know all brainlet on r_ilovesuckingmybossoff. maybe your trash tier tactics would work there

you know it is true
NEET/tfw no gf/beta uprising/etc - robots are the bottom; the least of the losers; the very literally worthless.
Look how stupid they are: totally dependent upon others for food and shelter? They call that 'freedom'.
Making your own way? They call that 'slavery'.
They shout that women are weak, stupid, and worthless - and admit they are afraid of women.
Tell them how to change to get what they want? They hate you for it.
And they are too fucked up to even have sex, let alone procreate, proving they get an F on the evolutionary test.
Robots are the slime in the bottom of the vegetable drawer in the fridge - all it does is ruin food.

I was speaking to the crowd, not just you, faggot

>thinking that any human life is worth anything
stopped reading there you showed us that you are a literal retard.

>lolno. it is a matter of simple truth that your brainwashed slave head cannot comprihend.

I see. So what you're saying is that you HAVE no examples.

I really should have expected that. Well, at least now we're on the same page.

You know and I know and everyone knows that 99% of the time, when a robot squeaks

>WAAAAAA SLAVERY

...what they really MEAN is:

>I is a-scared of people and especially of girls and if I go out of the house to work I might see scary people and TRIPLE SUPER SCARY girls! But if I stay here and play video games I'll be safe from those mean people and I won't have to be a-scared!

All the other bullshit you make up is to avoid having to reveal that truth.

>wew lad you are naive, luckily the career I want to get into is hard but only has a few requirements
oh look, you just proved that user right.
be realistic when choosing a fulfilling job and you'll get it.

or
>six week course paid for
>automatic job
>get four years of work experience accompanied by raises
>Company benefits cover online college, so its fucking free
>then go to the job you wish you had all along with a solid resume, money in the bank, an ass-ton of work experience
FFS, this shit is so easy millions of rednecks figure it out by 16

Please hurry up and kill yourself and stop shitting up this board

whoa whats this? no arguments just pathetic projections? kys.

He look like a chink to you?

See?
Typical robot.

I don't know how NEET's do it. At my current job I work 4 10 hour shifts, every week I have fri - sun off. By the 3rd day, I am so bored I don't even mind going back to work. I even thought about picking up a side job. Sleeping in and sitting in front of a computer inside makes me feel like shit. Waste of a life. But I guess I'm a "slave".

see your own post
>>thinking its a debate or an argument

you have made literally no argument, and only projected

>wagies reeing itt
ahahahahaha

>I don't know how NEET's do it.
I do.
They're ruled by fear.
Fear of people, fear of failure, fear of everything.
Doing nothing has the benefit you can't lose, so they do nothing so they can never fail.
Which, ironically, makes them the worst failures of all.

Attached: typical MGTOW.jpg (1199x994, 191K)

congrats that you go to an elite college with dad's money

My arguments are all upthread, and are easy to find:

1. Most people (robots in particular) are fairly worthless and their labor is natively of next to no value, because they're fuckups and schmucks. Therefore if they earn a middle-class living from messing around in Excel, they are actually dramatically overcompensated and should be celebrating how cool it is that you can make money doing that.

2. Robots claim that jobs are like slavery, but almost all non-agricultural jobs I've ever actually seen anyone do are trivially easy and nearly no effort - BUT if any robot wants to tell me a story of their slavery experience, I'm willing to hear it.

The post you responded to whining that it lacked an argument wasn't meant to. That post was a CONCLUSION. The argument was my repeated attempt to get that other user to describe his slavery experiences, and his repeated refusal to do so. After those refusals, I'm free to conclude he has no such experiences, and is merely a shut-in faggot whose complaints about "economic injustice" are mere cover for his fucking weak-ass faggotry.

I guess they just want to be little boys their entire life, kind of pathetic.

i agree, man
robots truly are the lowest

oh nevermind, I was wrong you are a retard like most people on this site, pls fuck off normie retard.