Tfw I just found out I’m shooting blanks after months of cumming inside my gf’s pussy

>tfw I just found out I’m shooting blanks after months of cumming inside my gf’s pussy

Attached: 5DC186C8-DD46-49E4-A347-7C29AD60BCF2.png (849x429, 572K)

That's great? Or terrible? I can't tell. If you wanted to have kids ever sorry bro, if not, then free pass to never knock a bitch up.

Little bit of both. I’m confused as fuck, since I’m healthy as fuck otherwise. I have to watch my fat slob friend have a dozen fucking kids.

Thanks for filling us in OP

any idea what caused it? can it be fixed? the thought of this is terrifying to me because my balls suffer constant abuse

My doctor is going to do some tests, but I’ve used

Anabolic steroids

I'm. On the other spectrum. Gf just missed a period. I don't want kids right now. I will try to convince her to take a c pill.

holy fuck Id kill myslef if I wasnt able to reproduce or at least fall into depressions which Id try to cure with alcohol. Sorry for you brah

THE ROIDS GIVETH

Who knows, you might have twisted a nut as an infant. Not your fault bro.

Don't kill kids, you faggot nigger

That’s awesome dude, lucky you. Emptying your nuts into your gf or wife feels amazing, and you don’t have to worry about birth control. Kids are expensive so you will be much wealthier and you will have much more freedom and time to yourself. If you ever really want kids you could probably do some test tube baby stuff, but honestly the only reason anyone here can give as to why you should have kids is “good goyim dont make offspring let the jews have control”. As if making a few more well-raised people is going to offset every degenerate thing that’s happening. The world is fucked and we are the last generation where it is barely (emphasis on barely) possible to have a traditional, monogamous relationship. Don’t do your potential kids a disservice by bringing them into this existence.

Fuck, mate.

I thought about using spermabank and then going for vasectomy after.
Best of both worlds.
Have kids if you wanna, but fuck forever without worries.

why live if you don't have children?

To enjoy life?

hey brother just want you to know im really sorry.. that sucks and must be hard to hear. thoughts and prayers man , hope it can be fixed, maybe operated on or something. hang in there please

good luck after you get 30 buddy
life without kids isn't a life at all

Do you pay to store your spunk though?

what's going on big guy?

Kids are a drain until late in life, I think you mean get to 80. When you’re a drooling old fart who gives a shit where they store you

Cuck mindset, it's YOUR life

I finally found out what was that cheese I liked

Lucky bastard

turns out it was SWISS CHEESE

I got the opposite surprise, she was on the pill but got pregnant anyway. I have supersperm.
(Yes I know she was on the pill because I saw her take it most days and she wanted to terminate the pregnancy right away too).

Getting married and spending time with and having sex with your loving wife if that’s your thing, having sex with thots if that’s your thing, vacations, lifting, hobbies (musical instruments, learning languages, blacksmithing, woodworking, archery, camping, etc), hanging out with friends, investing/day-trading
>but you cant have friends after 30 if you dont have kids! Other men will all have kids and only spend time with other fathers!
First, some guys with kids will still hang out with guys who aren’t married or fathers. Second, lots of guys never have kids or even marry, look for meetups related to your interests and you’ll meet people. If anything it is harder for men with kids to make friends because their family keeps them so busy.

I only thought about it.
But well yeah, what other option is there.
Not gonna keep it in my freezer.

Why not? You can probably google how to safely store your cum

That is true, but its the only way to have kids. I am more content with a proffesional handling it.
I can just go on holiday overseas, electricity fails and all my kids are forever fucked you know.

Store it at an industrial meat packing plant clearly label it “CUM”

HCG will fix you right up

T. Kike shill. If you don’t want to fulfill your biological urges fine but don’t try to spread your limp dick ideology.

|
|>
|

|
|
v
|

You're a genetic dead end. However given you were trying to have kids when you aren't even married, that's a good thing.

|:3
v:
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

No argument, just calling him a kike or NPC. Ironically, you guys are the NPCs, it seems like you people are programmed to respond to certain posts with either "kike", "jew", or a NPC meme.

He he, good one.

Attached: 1539710958423.gif (160x160, 512K)

I know so many people with your mindset, all of whom are under 30yrs. I fucking hope you both shoot blanks to realize youre useless as a man and should kill yourself with your "Its muh life" way of thinking