Brutallest MOG of all time

These two are brothers, how is it possible?

Attached: 287321[1].jpg (640x701, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I4OxWxjHzxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kind of like the golden one and his brother

Only thing lacking in the golden one is his nose. Brother in op is lacking everything

Damn thats fucked up boiii

Well the one on the left obviously started out better looking and then did a bunch of things like getting plastic surgery, wearing contacts, getting his hair styled and maintaining a good posture and low bodyfat percentage.

The brother on the right obviously doesn't give a fuck, eats what he wants, wears glasses, gets a standard barber haircut, no surgery, etc.

It's because first sons USUALLY get the best genes. But the brother in OP could just be a result of lifestyle choices.

Broscience

No it's not, look it up.

the "good looking" one photoshops himself a square jaw. also his preening and faggot hairstyle makes him look like an actual homosexual and both are sand niggers so I'm not sure how this is a mogging

How these 2 are brothers is one of the most mind fuck ever
Even is the good-looking fucker put effort in his shit, the incel brother would never look that good if he worked on his entire face lmao

COPEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=I4OxWxjHzxo

Come tell me he photoshopped the entire video, you denying his aesthetics is the strongest cope ever lmao

>Just lift bro

Attached: MV5BMTkzMzY5MTk0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODcwMzQ1NQ@@._V1_.jpg (1450x2048, 1.04M)

"just be yourself"
"just say hi, it always works for me"

Even though he mogs his bro, what makes him chad is still including him in photos. Is it for his own good, I’m not one to judge

The one on the left is a piece of shit for intentionally mogging his brother for the social media likes. The other guy could have taken care of himself and achieved similar results if he gave a fuck, but he clearly doesn't. So we're left looking at a contrast of probably 5 years of effort vs no effort towards looks.

This.
Just no. No way his brother could achieve similar results.

>older brother is 5'9
>has cardiovascular diseases
>is ugly as fuck
>no jaw
>but is an agressive asshole that abused me and got through life through bullying and with that behavior he achieved a physics degree, although he is factually dumber than me (I have an tested IQ of 120, he of 105).

>be me
>6'2
>handsome
>muscular
>high iq
>no diseases
>got bullied from my brother out of jealousy, mom and dad were always at work, grow depressed and fat, got bullied in school, lost weight, built muscles, get mired by women every day, doesn't matter, still depressed, dropped out of college 2 times and I'm a virgin at age 25 who can't talk to people

Women do the same when they go out with their fat friend to look better by comparison

you are clueless

Keyword USUALLY genius. My older brother has always been the more handsome one, but I'm way stronger than him physically. Sometimes you get all the good genes, sometimes it's spread out.

>thinks that IQ matters

You haven't made it yet user.

He will never make it.

one on the left got better genetics but he still had plastic surgeries to fix important parts. I don't have his pre op pictures but someone here probably has

>tfw your mother fucked up 4 pregnancies before you

Attached: 1539430617021.jpg (480x362, 14K)

The guy on the right is objectively more attractive. Facial aesthetics is all about symmetry. The guy on the right's ears stick out the same length on both sides, his nose is equally wide on each side the center bubble, and both his teeth next to his front ones are equally crooked.

Attached: REPENT MOGGED.webm (426x240, 2.66M)

Just lol if you dont walk with ugly friends to make yourself look aesthetic as fuck
Girls will mirin u more

plastic surgery mostly

Based Gerard Butler

Lmao, this is the richest bullshit I’ve read here all year

autism

Attached: 1539700293166.jpg (675x1200, 108K)

Life is harder the higher IQ you have. You overthink things socially, more likely to have autistic hang ups, more likely to not fit into the system as well, more likely to have mental illness and depression
Life with average iq like your brothers is unironically on easy mode

nigga i dont want to put shit into my eyes every single day and take them out every evening.

i rather stay 6'5 aesthetic af with glasses looking intelectual than be Chad.

im 6'5 and she's too scary for me.
5'4 girls are easy to dominate but this...
she can stuff my butt if she wants to

>cope: the post

This man is a fucking legend

>unemployed

Can confirm, my brother mogs me.

So? He's your brother. Be proud of him.

That fucking mongoloid has a fish mouth, shitty beard, a gorilla forehead, and a lot of issues with what he considers reading material

that's just retarded, high IQ is one of the best things that can happen to you

that's like beautiful girls complaining that sometimes they're only admired for their looks

it has some disadvantages but they are by far outweighed by the pro's

It's weird because I'm definitely proud of him but at the same time jealous because he always gets the most attention when we visit our family in my home country. He's 6'3 vs my 5'11 (193cm vs 180cm) so he sticks out like a sore thumb. Combine that with his good looks and I'm basically a ghost when I'm with him. It's no biggie though, ill surpass him career and strength wise

Ya keep telling yourself it's bullshit you know it's true though

Holy fuck, she could the entire Jow Forums by just standing there
How the fuck do you even fuck her?