Trying to stay a virgin for the right guy

>trying to stay a virgin for the right guy
>kicked out of the house by my family
>friend i moved in with is now kicking me out of her apartment
>only guy offering me a place to stay is expecting casual sex
i'm doomed aren't i

Attached: 1549981612960.png (226x219, 96K)

Explain the situation to your shitty parents, maybe they will change their tune.

they kicked me out because i was 25 and hadn't had a job yet

how about you give the guy that so desperately wants to help you and love and care for you a chance? Don't automatically assume anything.

most likely, try to explain to your parents or friend, though it might not work

Find a small job you could do for a few days a week. Better than slobbing on some dudes dick.

Wont you tell me all about it.

Attached: 09547852-AA29-4F72-B3CC-EEF102A0766E.jpg (450x562, 79K)

Maybe get a job, whore. Quit being a fucking loser, take a fucking shower and get a job.

because he outright said up front he just expects sex once a week and that it'll only last 3 months tops
i already told my mom that i'm getting kicked out by my friend, she said that's how the world works and i'll find a solution because i'm an adult now
minimum wage jobs won't cover the cost of an apartment here

get fucked you tranny faggot

You get either get a job then get some roommates to split the rent with or you fuck this guy for free room and board.

Considering your past actions and generally laziness/aversion to working, I'm assuming you're going to have sex with the guy for a free place to stay. Is he good looking at least?

you might be able to go to a hostel or some shit iunno.

once you become a whore, you'll always be one.

>only guy offering me a place to stay is expecting casual sex
Did he say so?

Can someone answer this?

How do i let a woman in OP's position know that she can stay with me if she has sex with me without sounding like a creep?

I really hope this is bait, because otherwise I'd be genuinely sad. What were your family's reasons for kicking you out of the house? Have you told them that they're basically forcing you into prostitution? I know from my own family history that parents are perfectly capable of doing such things to their daughters, and how hard it can fuck up lives and family relationships for years. If you do end up living with the guy, make him sign a lease for some nominal, low amount you can afford and you'll have all the leverage you need to threaten him with a rape charge if he touches you. But you should really be doing everything you can to find an alternative- between women's shelters, hostels, and religious organizations there's no reason why a woman shouldn't be able to find a place to stay for free/cheap.

Sorry user, I completely understand, im really sorry. He has power and control over you and thinks this is normal. It's not and you have the right to your own self agency.

I cried reading this, im really sorry, this situation is horrible and I don't think it's funny, you're the victim and he's the one with the power.

Most abusers are people irl, close friends, and family, it's definitely true, they're the ones who have unlimited access to the victim. I know because I tried to reason with my own dad, I think he only made threats

>would rather live out existence as nothing but a fuckhole for some creepy dude than be homeless
I hope this is a LARP.

I'll take you in user, can you cook and clean decently?

There's this thing called a job, look into one.