Women don't live life on the e-

>women don't live life on the e-

Attached: 93f1e84cff8e8fcd44f4df024126f68b.png (320x970, 331K)

>on the e-
on the what?
edge or easy mode?

>women see this as a bad thing

Attached: chub.png (734x882, 689K)

>"And that's when I immediately realized there was ultimately no way to please a woman; the moment you give her exactly what she wants, she'll turn on you faster than a rabid hound. Well, bollocks to that, I say. I'm perfectly fine sucking myself off in exchange for free rent."

I don't see what the problem is. They're honest and up front with their intentions, there's no obligation to agree to their terms. Sounds fair to me.

I'd happily fuck a 60 year old 600 pound landwhale once a week to live rent free, are they fucking kidding me? I'm straight and I'd fuck them or let them fuck me for free rent

why are men such fucking whores? not only would they let a nasty old man stick a dick in their mouth rather than getting a fucking part time job, they actually see it as a good thing and get jealous of desperate poorfag females.

how does it feel knowing all these ugly ass men would sell their ass in a heartbeat if only someone desired them enough

Did you know
that women
can say no?

There's nothing wrong with this though. Hell I sucked dick for a while when I was low on money for rent and I'm a straight man.

Men aren't doing it, toasty roastie.

As someone who's had this offer, if you say no, they'll treat you like garbage

Robots are disgusting sluts. They'd rather fuck someone than work hard and earn their way in life

Vile

No, that's women. Women actually fuck people instead of working hard in the world. It disgusts me that sex is given to all these disgusting manipulative people and I'll never even know what it's like to hold a woman's hand.

That's all well and noble but the amount of rent you pay per month after taxes and general cost of living adds up. Being able to not pay rent in exchange for 30 minutes out of a week is a no brainer. If you made good money then you wouldn't be renting places advertised on fucking Craigslist.

No, I work hard and pay my rent. I would never even consider an offer like this

I make ends meet, but I refuse to sell my body

This doesn't really have anything to do with women, does it? It is entirely men who guide shit like this. They are the ones who want the sex, and will offer up even free housing for it.
If you're looking for someone to get angry at, get angry at the predatory men degrading others. They are far more responsible.

One woman out of millions. Good for you, but you're an outlier

This is a result of female hypergamy. If women distributed sex and love in a fair way instead of only giving it to the top 20% of men, men would not need to scheme to acquire basic physical affection.

they won't do it because these boys know they have no power over more dominant men, and would rather bow their head than confront them
now, taking it out on women? hell yeah, they're not half as scary as the guys

men will always try to "win" as many women as they can, you are looking at a symptom and believing it the cause

And women will be more than happy to enter the harem of the most alpha male and share just him. While the betas who just want one women will never get anything.

Yeah men are the real "winner" when they pay for sex and/or affection from women which they don't get otherwise.

>Men aren't doing it, toasty roastie.
that's the joke

Or maybe it's because we realize it's women who are the culprits behind the social hierarchies that dehumanizes and isolate us.
Women are the ones who have made it so "creepy" is more associated with shy lonely men than actual serial killers that stalk and kill people. Because women find serial killers hot.

I gotta you all just enjoy the easy way out of misogyny than actually looking at the root of the problem and trying to change that
Maybe that's what makes you robots, though

I guess women just enjoy the easy way out of fucking the landlords and bourgeoisie than actually looking at the root problem and trying to change that.

I guess that's what makes them unloyal whores though

>Did you know
>that women
>can say no?
Yes, and they can go look for another apartment. Those ads are for people who are willing to accept it, no one is forcing them.

this fucking guy
>Mike says he is now living abroad.

Attached: feminist.png (634x705, 624K)

Misogyny is the natural result of being around and being more knowledgeable about women.

men are so disgusting. how can anyone see this as a good thing?

This is 99.9999. % of male/female relationships

oh no how horrible
they get reduced rent just because of their gender, really makes you think.

Aren't these the same mongoloid subhumans who are ok with prostitution? So isn't this just an extension of prostitution? absolute fucking brainlets

I don't understand how women can do these things and then condem men for being angry at them for being so vile.

And females wouldn't have it any other way, this slots right into the female dual mating strategy. Get a beta to give you stuff and have duty sex once in a while with him and fuck alpha males all you want while never having to work.

>was rich enough to buy two houses(bitcoin)
>could have rented them out to hot student girls in my city
>would probably drown in pussy if they knew I was the owner

Ah how the times can change

thats jaded even for a robot

old men targeting young women who may be struggling financially is disgusting and predatory to me. also i dont buy the "once a week" thing at all. i think once they have your livelihood they use it to their advantage.

if they already are whores then i take back what i said

did you buy the houses with your imaginary money or are you still posting pink wojacks on Jow Forums?

They're women, of course they're already whores.
Relationships are transactional so yes that other user is right. Women want the best they can get, that why we robots exist because we lack the social, monetary, or physical capital to trade to woman for affection.

These old men have probably not had so much as a kiss in decades. They're desperate and have probably been divorce raped by their cheating ex-wives.

what do you think ;_;

still up 10 times to whatever

>feeling sympathy for these guys
>ever

Goddamn. prostitution is disgusting and especially the men who act like this need to be purged

>Hell I sucked dick for a while when I was low on money for rent and I'm a straight man.
Do you regret it? What was it like? Give me some backstory please.

Attached: quote-yield-not-to-misfortunes-but-advance-all-the-more-boldly-against-them-virgil-365424.jpg (850x400, 54K)

And I should empathize with the woman instead? I'm a lonely ugly unwanted man, I wouldn't go to prostitues myself, but I can empathize with the kind of desperation for physical contact that would lead someone to do something like that. The woman on the other hand are so flush with opportunities and affection and sex that they see it as bad that they are offered both sex and a free apartment. Women are scum.

You should read what Schopenhauer had to say about women

Attached: Schop.jpg (674x506, 78K)

What a based man.

Women can't even defend themselves, they just attack the men.

I would have thought robots would be on board with this concept though. You're lonely and don't have time to work on stupid social shit, she needs help. It's win-win and since she's at the mercy of your whims as the sole provider of currency she's more likely to do what you want because its better than being homeless.

Real robots would never be in the position of owning propert to rent out. This is just normies fucking normies, both are scum

Just imagine all you had to do to pay rent is bang an old saggy cunt. I mean it's not pleasant but who cares really? I would do it for a rent pay every month.

There isn't any misogyny in this thread