You know that whole "black people have muscles without working out" meme? I dont fit in that category...

You know that whole "black people have muscles without working out" meme? I dont fit in that category. Never in my life have i had natural muscle definition without having to flex. I barely even have veins on my arms. What the fuck do i do?

Attached: 22461706804_39e1ff90ee_b.jpg (1024x1024, 178K)

you lift.

>"black people have muscles without working out" meme
literally only unironic white cuckold faggots believe this

inject melanin fkn lightskin

That meme came from sports being primarily black

Eat more. Lift more. Read the sticky

because its not true and is only pushed by leftist cucks and "bbc" (also a meme) thirsty women

kind of unrelated, but in my experience black dudes have always been weaker than they look.

I remember reading some explanation on why, but forgot it. I think it has something to do with density.

Sports was never primarily a black thing, that's ahistorical and patently false.

>ahistorical
Elite level sports, right now, are dominated by african descendants and have been for decades. Don't forget that 1988 was 30 years ago.

So you have football(which has plenty of white) elite players and basketball, maybe track. That's not "elite level sports"

Stop taking advice from cuckolds on the internet and lift.

That’s not it at all dude. It’s that black Americans (as well as blacks in other places with slave past such as Jamaica) with slave ancestry tend to be slightly better suited to being athletic than the rest of us. This is because slave masters would selectively breed the strongest slaves together like horses in order to make stronger slaves to either sell off or to work on their plantation. Modern black Americans would mog the shit out of Africans. Just lift, track macros, and do some light cardio a couple days a week

Coping this hard.

Oh and if you come back here after just a few months and bitch that you’re not Arnold sized yet I’ll personally pull up and beat you into submission with an extension cord

Who the fuck believes such a meme, I’m a basketball american and I’ve never heard that. If you don’t work out you don’t get muscles. Here’s what the fuck you do, go to the gym

fast twitch fibres vs. slow twitch fibres

black people have more explosive potential while white people have higher numbers but cant explode out of the movement

on average

Kek. Underrated

Big black men = slave history.
Weak black men = African immigrants.

Know the difference

Sometimes but not always. I saw 2 relatively lean and not huge negro gentlemen sumo deadlift 4pl8 with ease. One of them even managed to get 5 I think

>nigger cope denying blatant statistics
Sorry buddy, but there’s a lot of other popular sports apart from Nigger Felon League and negroball

imagine being a s|oynigga

>doesn’t even know who he’s replying to
Yeah I’m you dipshit, im not the other dude. You’re coping because you are incapable of achieving great things yourself, so you need to racemax. I’m better than most niggers but I don’t shit on them about it, I achieve the feats I’m capable of because I’m an individual you fucking sheep. One more word out of you and I’m goin to sheer you, BAAAA BAAAAA

I’m white*

Cope ad hominem

blacks are better on average on sprinting from 40 yard dash to 800 meters and boxing

when it comes to throwing, lifting or even triple junping whites have advantage

why ?

because blacks tend to be their strongest on minimal contact stuff like sprinting boxing middle distance sprints

throwing and lifting motions as well as triple jumping for example have slighty longer ground and touch contact times thats where white excel at

autism

this is why the best jumpers arent the fastest sprinters

also many white powerlifters, olympic lifters or even nfl white guys have vertical leaps over 40 inches but their sprinting times arent as good, the higer your fast twitch fiber to slow twitch the better you'll perform at minimal ground contact times

also replying to you OP just train your ass off

not every white guy will slavic genetics will be able to bench 150-200 kg let alone 300 kg

Saying “That’s as homenim” is the newest cuckold comeback. It may be as hominem but it’s factual, you can hate me for telling the truth all you want but you can never hide from it. How’s it feel to not only get mogged by nigs but also your own race?

Keep working out we all finna make it

Attached: 35575496_1771643836256971_3329993096409645056_n.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

That's a meme. Blacks just show muscle definition much better. The whiter you are, the more washed out you look in lighting.

It's why bodybuilders get like 4 spray on tans to look black, so the definition shows better.

a lot of the top elite players and leaders on a football team are white
>insert great quarterback here
>jj watt
>luke keuchly
>christian mccaphry
>julian edelman
>rob gronkowski
the fact that whites don't even need to be athletes to be successful yet operate at the highest levels of said sport shows you how stupid your logic is.
the only blacks that are ever considered monetarily or generally successful are football or basketball players and rappers and 99% of black americans grow up trying to be 1 of those three things.

this
to expand, blacks like sports because
>replaces lack of father
>doesn't require thinking. just do as mast- i mean coach says
>gives structure to chaotic life
>chance at college
>only real way out of the ghetto since you know they won't get a real job

although running everywhere while the rest of the world rode on horseback or took boats may have given them a slight advantage in running

>>replaces lack of father
>>doesn't require thinking. just do as mast- i mean coach says
>>gives structure to chaotic life
>>chance at college
>>only real way out of the ghetto since you know they won't get a real job

you just described my life and im not black, just poor

i think dreaming about living of a sport is not nigger at all, many dream that

this meme of blacks being superior only exists because americans think basketball is a sport that matters

its not the race

its the fact women BLACK WOMEN on average get pregnant without taking the pill before, thats why they get faster and more skilled guys

look at middle class and over families, all these guys are affeminate and weak, because their mothers took the pill before they got prego of them

poor women are less likely yo take the pill. go to some poor guetto and look at white kids, they look way more manly than the ones from rich places

they arent faster or more skilled you only think that because the only sport you watch is basketball

No faggot, you misunderstood and you don’t even know what my “logic” was in the first place. I’ll agree us whites are the top of the race hierarchy, everyone knows this. We have dominated forever, we take what we want and have never been easily stopped. But there is absolutely no need for your cuckish response. I’m just pointing out that it’s a self cope to have to argue and talk down to a negro about why our race is superior. You should just know it and show it by dominating and being successful. Bitching about “white people are capable of being better than black people at sports” makes you sound extremely insecure, which gives the impression you yourself aren’t capable of anything great (be it lifting related, athleticism, whatever) just as a black person doing the same makes him sound like an insecure faggot who’s angry because white people will always be on top.
Furthermore, it’s also true that black Americans are an entirely different breed because we made them that way just like I said here they may have an ever so slight physical advantage in terms of overall endurance and athleticism, but that shouldn’t make you so mad that you have to try and explain random non arguments about certain top athletes being white. My logic is literally just anyone who actively argues “my race is better than yours” is an insanely insecure beta with very little of their own accomplishments. You looked too deep into what I said and further exposed yourself to my point. Literally the same level of stupidity as blacks crying “he dindu nuffin” after Tyrone gets clapped because he tried to stab a cop.

best athletes come from mothers that didnt took the pill before they got pregnant of them despite the sport, basketball, track and field, soccer, football

your mom determines if you have the hormones to become an elite athlete and your dad determines your body size and fiber make up

kids that are borning TODAY are genelets 99% of them, we wont see greatest athletes within 10 year and more, the sports will dissapear in 20-30 years

screenshot this

>your mom determines if you have the hormones to become an elite athlete and your dad determines your body size and fiber make up

get a load of this fucking idiot lmao i bet he *actually believe this horse shit*

Attached: 1509306632273.jpg (300x300, 26K)

this you have a right point as well as the guy that mentioned the jamaica thing

its all about your ancestors despite your skin colors, if you come from farmers are slaves you will be better suited to physical tasks than someone who come from skinny inactive fatfucks

there is a reason why powell, bolt and blake exist...and its slavery of their forefathers

be thankfull for being a grown ass male today and not within 20 years, have kids now and you tell me how they look at the age you have now and then compare

Absolute brainlets. A mom taking birth control may have something to do with hormones being off in the child, but that’s not what causes it. Testosterone is mainly a factor of environment. Your genes will obviously take part in that, but looking at poor ghetto areas, they can’t afford the luxury shit middle class has like video games, so they spend time outside playing basketball and robbing. White people who grew up among that shit will also have higher test. So going back to middle class not being as physically active and shit on average while growing up, there’s also so many estrogens and shit from plastics touching our food, the shitty prepackaged foods we’d eat, the water we bathe in is full of estrogen from women pissing birth control into the waters, same as our tap water. I know damn well most people drank tap water growing up too, so take that all into consideration.

>black people have muscles without working out meme
it's a meme for a reason dude. it's bullshit

I am both of those guys and that’s the point I made like 3 times in this thread already lmao. Yeah but it’s an ever so slight advantage. Humans are more or less all similar, granted some will be better suited to things like endurance while others are better suited to things like strength, but we’re all endurance animals (theoretically a man can run a longer amount of time without stopping than a horse albeit much slower), we can all get fairly strong over time and to about the same strength more or less.

>A mom taking birth control may have something to do with hormones being off in the child, but that’s not what causes it

yeah it does it and fucks up the guy in the womb

>Testosterone is mainly a factor of environment

having a shitty hormonal levels in the womb wont make you high test doenst matter how tough is your enviroment also if we take in consideration the strogen foods and water we have more in my favour

PILLS ruin kids in the womb, this is why they shouldnt be allowed and men should use nothing but condoms

yes its very complex, but also interesting how humans genes works, despite the race, the gender or whatever, "elite athletes" super strong and fast people are freaks of nature its not if you are white = strong black = fast and things like that but /fit is so fucking insecure about it its like lma0

Nope. You’re coping, you also have nothing to back your claims up. Birth controls changes aren’t permanent or long term, hence why if she misses a single day she can get pregnant. Like I said, it would make sense if residual hormones from the bc were still in her system that it could fuck with the forming child, but that doesn’t determine something that doesn’t come into effect for another 12-14 years you absolute dip.

It's a meme for a reason, bud.
>it's not real

black skin makes existing musculature look better

this is why white guys paint themselves like chocolate golems for competitions