Is this even salvageable ?

Is this even salvageable ?

5'10 / 178cm
132lbs / 60kg

Attached: me.png (252x771, 328K)

Yes bro. As long as you get rid of that incel aura you should be OK.

You already posted the other day dude. As we already told you, just start lifting and eating. Find any tdee calculator on google and find your maintenance calories, add 500-700 to that and start doing starting strength. Starting strength was intended for people as small and weak as you, it will get you up to a normal weight so long as you eat right.

As I already told you, your face isn’t even that bad and it’ll look a lot better if you just fuckin lift for a year straight

>shorter than 185cm

never gonna make it

And stand with some fucking space between your feet that syncs makes you look sexually powerless

I think you're good
you have nice long arms

eat 1g/lbs, lift hard
done

dude i'm 160 dwarfmode and i weigh 58, how can you be so skinny

Either accept your destiny and go audition for lesbian movies or gain more weight and start looking like a man

Based wristlet.

You look like a lanklet but you're not wtf

Damn! Natalie Portman looks like THAT ?!

>ywn be a 6'5 totally unstoppable sick cunt

Attached: FB_IMG_1539896253953.jpg (720x900, 54K)

based poo in loo natalie portman is at it again

I have no idea senpai, I think the twig arms just make me look ridiculous like said.

go to gym and lean bulk reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Imagine being so insecure you absurdly bring up height like this

just start lifting ?
to look good you need at least 2 years of strict lifting

if you need to ask people on a mongolian wrestling forum if you're salvageable then don't even start if you're such a beta

if you start lifting you have to life for your entire life

For this guy to look good, I'd say he just needs a slow and steady bulk, with 3-5 days/week going hard at the gym. He should be looking okay after 8 months give or take a few

Attached: Tutankhamun.jpg (453x563, 31K)

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

This might as well be a picture of me before I started lifting.
Bulk and lift like your life depends on it, because really it does.

Also: wtf is that outlet? Euro?
Reevaluate after a year or 1/2/3/4 (for 1 rep), whichever happens first.

imagine having to literally worship that

DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE RETARDS ASKING FOR +500 CAL BULKS.
Just go for 250 slow bulk and you should look good. Most of the people on fit go on periods of looking like a fat fuck and then cutting and going back to square 1 and repeat for years.

start eating, your torso is short and arms are large, also ur face isn't that bad. bulk to 180 then cut. you can do it over the course of 2 years if you really try.