My boyfriend is 350 pounds but he won't lose weight...

My boyfriend is 350 pounds but he won't lose weight. He's been slowly gaining from depression and I love him so much but he's not motivated at all. We will get married but I don't want to marry a guy that could die from a heart attack at a young age. What should I do?
pic unrelated

Attached: IMG_4990.jpg (220x330, 35K)

fuck off to

Breaking up with him will either make him turn his life around or kill him. I'd say it's pretty close to a coinflip.

tell him that you're worried about him, and about your future family. let him know you'll support him and help him in any way that you can

he is the only one that can choose to change his habits, but you can always support, gently guide, and love him

Only cook him healthy meals, make his lunches for him, and encourage him to go to the gym together.

You could also just tell him you won't fuck him until he loses weight, but that's the extreme.

Poison him and then kill yourself you braindead whore

based and redpilled

cucked and bluepilled

You drag him to the gym with you or to a park to do cardio or someshit, be supportive and push him. Make this a both of you thing. You can’t lead by example and just start working out without him because that creates its own compilations.

tell him to read the fucking sticky or he doesn't get cunny or bummy

Attached: 440.jpg (807x700, 101K)

Just start sending me nudes and leave your phone open for him to find. When he does, tell him that you were imagining I was him(you weren't) just with the body you wish he had

>depressed obese person has gf who loves him and wants to marry him
>I'm still a khv

why

Bet your bf is the type of redditor to talk about "lol incel you can't get laid, I have a gf" while stuffing his face with doritos because he gets to pump your nasty ass for a few minutes every week. based.

If he doesn't want to change himself he's never going to. Even if you can persuade,convince or coerce him to do it, he'll be doing it for you and the odds are that he will fail, or he will just get fat later in life.

Cheat on him with a skinnier man and he'll be in the gym in under 3 days.

Do not marry him, Jesus fucking Christ. He'll be unable to work for much longer, he'll literally ruin your life. Soon he'll be 600 lb and all you do day in day out is wipe huge shits while he yells at you for more junk food.

>some dude out there is 350 lbs and still has a gf but you'll die alone no matter what you do

Best we can do is just imagine the state of OP

I want to give him an ultimatum but I think it's manipulation. I don't know what to do :/

Maybe do the workouts with him

fucking women and their dumb ultimatums

If a woman tried that shit on me, I'd walk away on the spot. But your husband sounds like a low test beta male, so it might work on him.

don't give ultimatums, focus on the depression first

Have sex but quit halfway through telling him it's become uncomfortable with how unattractive (fat) he is.

Then give me a call.

You should probably just leave him. He's slowly but surely losing all the characteristics that you fell in love with.

It'll hurt you in the short term to walk away but you'll be so much happier when the dust settles and you get your shit together.

I went to college with Lizzie. She can't drink much, and married an actual faggot (so naturally he cheats on her with dudes). Fun times.

>What should I do?
>We will get married
>But I don't want to marry
Seems like the answer is obvious, dipshit

Don't give ultimatum,just be real

"Look, I'm worried about your weight and your health, I want to help you try and lose weight, can we try this?" And if he says no just leave him. If he says yes just help him, and if he bitches out and cheats on his diet just leave him, no need for an ultimatum

How the hell does a guy who weighs 350 pounds get a girlfriend

> what should I do

post body

Tell him he is a fat piece of shit, and to turn around. Give him 1-2 months to start changing his habits. If he doesn't, leave him.

It helps if you're not obese yourself, which I am going to wager you are. Make it into a couples thing where you both un-lard yourselves.

Don’t be a cuck. Assert control over your property.