Where do you actually meet women? My work is 90% male, and my friend group doesn't have the best connections

Where do you actually meet women? My work is 90% male, and my friend group doesn't have the best connections.

Attached: 86986954223.jpg (500x750, 131K)

I meat girls on the street, gym, clubs and sometimes through work. But Clubs is the the easiest way, my friend uncle owns 6 Clubs in the city and I can get in when only girls get in. So you can get the best looking ones without real competition.

Try singles dancing classes. Learn the salsa and shit. Worst that happens is you can now dance.

I'm guessing just by cold approach? I don't go to clubs so maybe I am missing out. I think I need to expand my hobbies perhaps

Cringe

Only way to meet girls is through mutual friends

I work evenings as a bartender
Almost every night there’s at least a 7/10 offering to come home with me

I am currently doing the mutual friends thing but I see nothing wrong with dancing classes. I have been contemplating the idea recently.

t. incel

Attached: Guide to life for the average doomed broke skinny loser (2).png (1080x5000, 1.2M)

Hobbies. Try yoga classes, literature clubs, anything >50% female and mildly entertaining at the same time.

In my imagination

Man this is shit advice lol. "Get drunk and infiltrate a circle", smart

I think it's supposed to be bad advice, the idea is you shill it to anyone who might not know any better.

Attached: Guide to life for the average doomed broke skinny loser (3).png (1080x5000, 1.2M)

to be honest, thats a good way of making new friends. Have you ever tried it? If you say "yes but it didn't work" try it again. DO you give up when you get rejected by a girl? I made friends in a similar way. I didn't even know there is guide like that.

Stop it there are actually guys here stupid enough to fall for this shit

Talking to girls is straight up fucking DANGEROUS right now. #metoo ruined everything

>pic
user pls I want to nofap to ask a girl out myself in a few days. Pls don't screw this up for me.

make way,, 41yo boomer coming through with unwanted advice.

First you have to accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior, attend church and make those delicious spiritual gains.
Once you have a ripped body and a repentant heart, your problem will be choosing which of the good red-pilled Christian women to marry.

That was kind of the idea. The guys who can't talk to women without being creeps are now too afraid to do it. Everybody wins.

The League and Tinder.

It's 2018 buddy, only boomers go to places to meet people they don't know.

>"Join a yoga class, works great bro!"
>"Oh thank you goyim, 10-25 age appropriate females! How incredible a find. Obviously worth an hour of my time. Maybe some will be single! And possibly attractive!"

Wanna know how to meet girls?
Get fucking friendzoned

That's right, go out and talk to random girls, with the purpose of being friendzoned
Then, use them as leverage to gain access to untold amounts of fresh new chicks

Wherever I go

School, work, gym, tinder, the street

If you're attractive there is nowhere you can't

>Protip- being unattractive determines whether or not you're a creep for trying to talk to women