Rice general

Ive decided to stop eating any pasta, bread or any wheat based carb and replace it all with rice

Rice is the answer for controlling fat. Japanese are the superior race. I want to be like them. They eat rice for breakdown linch and dinner

Attached: 29136155-CF47-450B-A682-3CE06A19B46F.jpg (760x530, 70K)

I agree. I stopped eating wheat based products and sugar and lost 50 lbs in about 4 months.

Thats pretty crazy numbers user. Injust want to drop from 200 to 185

Rice, Bread and Pasta,etc, are simple carbs.
If you want to control body fat, lay off the simple carbs, and eat more protein + animal fat.
It's dead fucking simple.

>eat more animal fat
are you legit retarded

goddamnit you're stupid
I stay lean eating 70% carbs and no fat

Japanese eat simple carbs all day (rice) . They are trim af . What now faggot

When do I choose simple carbs and when do I choose complex carbs?

To be honest I ate nothing but meat for 3 months, I was also eating at a huge calorie deficit. I would not recommend trying it that way. I would highly recommend cutting all simple carbs, wheat, uncultured diary, and sugar out of your diet while eating at a calorie deficit. If you stick to it, the pounds will melt off you. My lifting strength went down significantly though, so keep that in mind.

Attached: IMG_20181010_185846_522.jpg (2448x2448, 1.2M)

>if you want to control body fat, be at a caloric deficit
fixed

He's right though. Fat does not make you fat. Simple carbs and sugars do.

Then how do japanese eat white rice all day but stay uncomfortablly skinny

no they don't if you have the ability to do simple math and own a food scale

Fish>red meat, barely any sugar in the diet, most don't eat a lot of dairy, they eat a lot of s o y. But the biggest factor is that they just don't stuff their faces like Americans do.

Sorry duder, you're wrong.

>breakdown linch and dinner

I'm familiar with the last one but please educate me on the first two. is that after second breakfast?

Because we dont eat a metric ton of it, typically one small bowl a meal

I'm doing the same. But it's because I think I somehow developed a gluten intolerance.

>Japanese are the superior race

yet they're like 5'6" on average lmaooo

But barely any of them are fat and they fucking live forever

I'd rather be 6'4" and live till 75 than 5'4" and live still 90 brah

Their smallness doesn't seem to bother the women.

Don't eat carbs it makes you fat. Eat fat it makes you carbs. Americans are fat from eating fruit, rice, and potatoes. Americans need to eat more bacon, burgers (without the bun), and eggs. The fat on an animal is CLEARLY more healthy than bananas. Lmao. Why do you think pizza is associated with fat people? The grease? The cheese? The sausage? LOL its the fucking wheat. Our ancestors have been living on grains for 10s of thousands of years and very little meat/fat (unless very wealthy). Kings who could afford the rich cheeses and meats were known to be lean and muscular unlike the peasants who ate bread and oats and were literal land whales. Carbs are literal poison and the glycogen and glucose that power your brain and muscles comes from lard. The arterial plaques? Starch granules.

Yeah but satisfaction and happiness with what you have is way more dumber than wanting to physically overpower everyone in order to feel good.

It's to do with epigenetics dipshit. Japs can eat rice without bloat or weight gain cos it's their traditional staple, if you're a white man you can eat barley, oats, rye, potatoes and wheat provided they're not fried or majorly processed in a similar fashion; the caveat being that refined white flour as in common bread and pasta is awful for you bunch munch the whole grain stuff and you should be fine.

Same, roughly.

It's not the only way, fag, it's just simply that carbs aren't as satiating per calorie. you're hungry, he's not.

no they are not thats right you just got debunked so what now?!!??!

misunderstanding everything about physiology.com
and yes I mean the *real* stance you're taking idiot, not the strawman you hold up.
read a fucking book

CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

That being said rice kinda lacks in micronutrients so if like 70% of your diet is rice you'll have an issue. Keep your other veggies and proteins up and that's no problem.

Attached: A8D262F7720B4E3C801BE8E1C9572A9B.jpg (1080x1080, 218K)

t. insecure lanklet

based and grugpilled

Attached: caveman-deluxe-mask-kit--104544-caveman-deluxe-mask-kit-urmensch-deluxe-halbmasken-set.jpg (640x868, 121K)

Jesus, learn how to take a photo properly

what a stupid room

I lost about 100 lbs over two years w/o grains. I'm starting to eat them again, though, I'm fermenting all the oats and stuff I eat and only buy sourdough when I do eat bread.

i lost 130 pounds in 3 days by cutting out gluten and started taking cold showers

I don't think you should be taking fitness advice from people who can't even pronounce the letter L or see in the dark.

yeah but like what the fuck do i have with my eggs in the morning.... Eggs on rice?

they do it why not you?

This, unironically

good point, just feels strange

Im cutting from fatasfatass to skinny cunt

Basically i eat:
3 eggs on 1 bit of toast for breakfast

1.1 cup of cooked rice for lunch with a can of tuna

meat and vegs for dinner.

would cutting out that bit of bread really do much?

Probably not that much of a difference. The fact of the matter is the whole gluten free thing hasn't had enough time for actual studies to be complete. sure, the Japanese are super skinny in general, compared to Americans but that could come down to portion size and general food culture in japan, not necessarily lack of bread. If I were you I would try it for a month and come to your own conclusion, which is the only conclusion that should matter to you anyhow.

She probably lives in Gaycouver

good points, thanks for your post.

2000 calories of donuts will make you lose less wait than 2000 calories of steak. The TDEE of protein is higher than the one of sugar PLUS it wont fuck up your hormones (insulin, testosterone, estrogen, cortisol) which are essential for your body to give in and release body fat. You're full of shit.

Attached: 1538711392032.png (1500x1079, 993K)

based

they eat rice but in small amounts. too much rice will make you fat so limit your rice intake. but yes rice is good, drink ocha green tea every meal too, its good for you.

Yes based, this removes pretty much all the anti nutrients.

they eat fish. and don't eat huge portions like us. literally a ball of rice is like two servings over there. and the food you see at japanese restaurants arent what japs eat all the time. they eat mostly fish and bean paste with rice. its called asagohan.

Asagohan is just breakfast, retard. If you're trying to lose weight you shouldn't be eating breakfast anyway

wtf are those tanks next to you? Are u running some kind of blackmarket exotic fish business

Porbably should eat deenz, salmon or mackerel if you are going to eat it every lunch. Bioaccumulation of heavy metals and all that. + more omega-3's. The salmon may be expensive so make it a special occasion.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day retard. typical jap breakfast is cold fish on rice. or bean paste with fish

This but insulin increases hunger, so lower insulin diets are easier to follow

Japs are all skinnyfat as fuck

no you IDIOT. it's not just caloric deficit,
you also need to regulate your insulin levels.
>e.g.
>eating small meal carbs 10 times a day
>having your insulin up the whole day
>you are going to have a bad time utilizing fat for energy

KEEP - THAT - INSULIN - LOW-
IT'S THAT SIMPLE

>japanese
>superior race
>average heigh 5'7
>too beta to even fuck 3d women

>triggered vegan detected

Based and redpilled

Based

Rice is fucking shit tier, spikes your insulin levels harder than fucking cola.

Cool

Attached: c07.png (926x372, 133K)

don't even comment on topics like this until you look good you skinnyfat retard

how fucking dumb are you?

This.
Pasta has more brotein% and less insuline spike
Rice is basically salty sugar

insulin shuttles nutrients
ghrelin triggers hunger

you want insulin high post workout for mps
omad after gym master race
runner up: 2 meal IF as pre and post workout

Are you actually retarded or just pretending? No it won't, that's the whole point.

If you expend 3000 calories but only eat 2000, you will lose weight (0.28 lbs to be exact). Doesn't matter if it's doughnuts or steak. Doughnuts will have worse micronutrients, and you'll feel worse (insulin etc), but in terms of straight weight gain/loss they're identical.

That's literally the *entire point* of how calories are used as a measure of energy. Calories in, calories out, nothing else matters.

Attached: 1527346826276.jpg (720x960, 167K)

nah, it's not just calories in calories out nothing else matters
BUT the entire point of that saying is that as long as your food choices are somewhat sensible, the saying is accurate enough for ''weight loss purposes''
drinking protein shakes, eating candy and taking a multi will give you good-enough body composition results, but eating nothing but 2000kcal of donuts? enjoy your fat loss alongside FUCKED UP hormonal profile, muscle loss, decreased metabolism and therefore worse body composition results in the long run

I think he's trying to say that protein has a higher thermal effect, specific dynamic action, or dietary induced thermogenesis meaning that it takes more energy for your body to digest protein compared to a donut. This difference is probably pretty negligable in the real world though which means for practical purposes you are correct in saying they both result in the same weight loss.

I eat mostly rice and potatoes for my carbs source(don't really consider vegetables as a carb source unless I go heavy on them, more as a micro source)

I'll once in a while have some bread or pasta
recently started having oats or corn flakes as a pre-workout since I lift soon after waking up and need something to digest in ~1h

you may ask why? because i've read a lot on wheat and gluten and how it can not be the best thing for you even if you're not intolerant to it, for the sake of doubt I just don't eat it frequently and I don't miss it anyways, fucking love rice and potatoes.

You're not wrong, but it's def negligible like you said. You're probably looking at penny pinching the difference between 20 and 40 calories.

Absolutely, you're going to close to die. But "doughnuts will make you lose less weight" is bullshit, you're going to lose the exact same amount of weight. Energy is energy, and this is why all those various fad diets are pretty bullshit. Eating more vegetables will make you lose weight because you'll be more satiated after eating less calories (as opposed to, say, drinking olive oil), no other reason.

Attached: 22637672_2035889686644299_2481897515427823616_n.jpg (1080x1080, 176K)