Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68-LBuTJy0I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRzbpXw3IZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8wgfZQEaXfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shitskin

hilariously vain and good video output. I like him

solid guy. might get consultation

Tufano is a young Lion but he knows a lot about health and nutrition. I recommend his videos for everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=68-LBuTJy0I

Manlet eyetalian who wears makeup and has stonemason genetics and candida... but he's alright.

op here, been on a tufano binge the past day or so, guy seems cool

I enjoy watching his live streams.

Did you see the two videos he took down??

>Interview with Kasumi
>Vegan feed their baby critique??

I saw them but did not DL. not the whole Kasumi interview but part of it, or I dreamed it.

He's a funny dude. He's deleted all his videos like three times so far.

The cool thing is that he's learning from his mistakes in front of everyone. I think he took his getting absolutely slaughtered in a debate as a sign that he needs to put out better stuff and know his shit if he's going to be a spokesman for this way of eating. He didn't even delete all his videos that time.

yeah the livestreams are hilarious

this? youtube.com/watch?v=ZRzbpXw3IZQ

and who is Kasumi

lol why did he delete all his videos

The vegan feed my vegan baby critique he had to take it down because it was too good. I watched it, he was almost in tears watching some retarded trendy mom feeding her baby horse feed, the baby didn't(almost) didn't register the slop as food.

It was amazing, he had to take it down, forced or asked by the vegan parents.

And the missing Kasumi Kris interview, did I imagine it???

That is the video, Frankie the face had to take it down and reupload with a different vegan baby critique, the original is lost forever.

Here is Kasumi Kris, ex vegan turned carnivore, supports Sverige and I thought she was interviewed by Tufano, maybe I dreamed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8wgfZQEaXfI

No I saw some of it too, According to a random youtube comment he took it down because there was a nip slip. Too bad because it was hilarious when he started analyzing her facial bone structure.

KasumiKriss is a interesting specimen

Yeah you saw it too nigger!! She probably asked him to take it down because he went over the top cringe talking about how beautiful she was.

Being a supreme gentlemen he conceded to her wish without a doubt.

>You're autistic too Kasumi what's the problem!!!

Bump for Frankie the face, and then I sleep perchance to dream.... (About Kasumi)

FOUR SKEINS, CMON

Attached: eat salmon roe.jpg (500x405, 52K)

he looks very sick to me and it looks like hes got some estrogen issues looking at his chest in some videos. i prefer sv3rige
>inb4 i get called a lunatic for watching sv3rige

what makes him look sick to u m8

face appears very sunken, strange body build. im assuming he has some hyperthyroid issues. he looks really feminine.
on the other hand, sv3rige looks alpha as fuck most of the time

It's all good if you're on team carnivore.

>he looks very sick to me
>i prefer sv3rige

Attached: 1537809107768.jpg (580x435, 33K)