ITT: Kinda weird hobbies that you have

ITT: Kinda weird hobbies that you have
I love making sandwiches. It's pretty relaxing and satisfying.
I'm a dude, btw.

Attached: bacon sandwich.jpg (1200x795, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jwbmQDhDKb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>his hobby is making sandwiches
>he can't even cook bacon properly
you disgust me.

You sound super gay and beta

That's not a hobby you dumb cunt.

OP, don't let them tell you anything. Continue doing your art.

What are your favorite kinds of sandwiches to make, fren?

What are you favorite ingredients? Mine are bacon, gouda cheese and avocado.

Not my pic.

BLTs, anything with black forest ham. I always toast bread.

Lettuce, bacon, and celery (I know celery is weird in a sandwich but celery is one of my favorite vegetables.

Why would anyone waste time on hobbies when you could spend that time trying to reach your life goals?

Attached: Treebeard.jpg (315x400, 60K)

Why would you waste time on the Internet if you could spend that time trying to reach your life goals?

BASED sandwich choices, fren. Do you like sourdough bread?

Attached: 1475438524623.png (237x212, 7K)

Surprisingly, never had it. Just white bread and regular bread. Is it good?

Because I do it in short bursts once or twice a day while doing other stuff. Also its essential at this point to not starve completely of social interaction.

Hobbies on the other hand take a large chunk of your time that you could use way better.

Attached: 1534254027320.jpg (560x499, 33K)

Rye w/caraway seeds is my shit. Sourdough is also great when toasted.

what a god damn based hobby. i would love to make better sandwiches

I like to trap moths and record my findings. I kinda wish I knew how to preserve and set them but I don't think I could kill the little guys. So just buy vintage ones for my walls.

I bred them for a time too but it's a bit much effort now I've a full time job.

Looks fine to me but I'm not American

My life goal is to enjoy my life. Hobbies are an important part of that

I breed moths. Pic taken yesterday, Automeris belti from Ecuador

Attached: 30711891538_8bd3d3127f_k.jpg (2048x1536, 664K)

Well, there was me thinking I was going to be unique to the thread

Fuck they are pretty.

youtube.com/watch?v=jwbmQDhDKb0

I even film them and have a mini Youtube channel about them, shit has been good for me in that regard.

Picture: Areas galactina from Thailand, the life cycle take one year to complete (cocoons overwinter)

Attached: 27092019097_04b0e86232_k.jpg (2048x1536, 447K)

ahaha that one has a cartoon alligator face. I love it.
The other ones look like plywood planes. Are they soft? I always try to be nice to the ones that hang out by lamps at my place.

Yeah they're very soft in fact, one of the softest things I knew. It feels really weird. But you shouldn't rub them, the fluff comes off (it's loosely attached to their bodies, I think it's an escape mechanism so they are difficult to grab, it's like a dry lubricant that comes off)

Attached: 38230662_1829901333784774_1956966522316390400_o.jpg (2048x1421, 346K)

mine is collecting crystals and looking for them

looking for rare minerals is also cool and interesting

Guns. Everything about them. Milsurps, AR and AK builds, reloading, rifle matches, hunting, concealed carry, etc.

Normies aren't scared of me, i'm a relaxed guy. That said, they never mess with me. I actually have made friends through shooting.

Thanks, Jow Forums!

Attached: 9B70EF63-90F6-42E3-9014-6BDA8940D59F-692-000000AB94AAEC62.jpg (650x1024, 71K)

Sorry about the late response. My computer started doing updates and restarted without asking me. But yeah, sourdough is pretty tasty.
>Sourdough is also great when toasted.
Agreed, fren.

Not weird but just more sad, I love making scale models

Attached: IMG_20171210_102743.jpg (3968x2976, 1.94M)

That's cool user. Different kinds or just military?

>Amerilard doesn't understand that there many different types of bacon other than the pure shite that they consider worthy of a sandwich.

Attached: 1535493389329.jpg (840x630, 173K)

Whats sad about that? I think thats kinda cool. The only model making thats weird is that warhammer shit.

Fuck, how did I never realize how beautiful can moths be. Many of them remind me of insects from insect glaive in Monster Hunter. Nice to see what inspired the game creators.
What kind of relationship do you have with them? Are they somehow "attached" to you, or would they just fly away given the chance?

I have no hobbies, i play vidya all day long but its not a hobby because im not proud of it and would never admit to it to people irl

Attached: 1504710377274.jpg (472x315, 21K)

They are insects, so they are devoid of any emotions and/or feelings. But that's alright. I like them for what they are, their biology can be really complex and captivating. I don't breed them because I have any emotional attachments to them. It's like people that collect minerals or plants, there is some intrinsic beauty in them, and they are also fascinating to study

Get a load of this edgy faggot over here.

>t. burger who hasnt heard of back bacon

How is that edgy? They literally lack the brain parts responsible for emotion

whatever lord autismo

>I'm a dude btw
Ok? What the fuck does that matter?

It means he doesn't want to do feminine hobbies like sewing or whatever.

Meh, given the usual people on this board, I would think he wouldn't have to worry about that. You know the old thing, most people assume who they are talking to is male, unless different is pointed out, or something like the writing style or experiences gives them away. Making sandwiches is pretty gender neutral, so I figure most would think OP is a guy without being told. I did. If anything, sandwich making could be consider more of a male thing given they are the ones that eat them mostly.

There is the whole "make me a sandwich bitch" meme

I used to keep leeches as pets. Let them feed off me for food. I don't have any anymore, but it was a neat time in my life.

Easiest pets ever.

Attached: dl506-leeches-medicinal-leech-feeding_wide-afc2326adec65d4152f3e24a188501a47697f8d5.jpg (1400x787, 304K)

Yea I was thinking about that, but that is still just a joke. Nobody actually takes that seriously, do they?

I like to collect baby turtles, frogs, and fish, raise them until they're really big (larger than the ones in the wild), and then release them. It usually takes a couple months. A half inch frog turned into a 3 inch frog in under a month and a half and all i did was feed him a worm every day.