Tl;dr man took a DNA test and found out his 15 year old daughter wasn't his...

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/10/dna-test-divorce/571684/

tl;dr man took a DNA test and found out his 15 year old daughter wasn't his. He already knew his wife was having affairs behind his back but didn't do anything about it, and now he views his wife and daughter as "innocent" in this.

Is this the average american man, Jow Forums? Is america really this cucked?

Attached: 26df07e9b944b07815bc3fa47f6d1c56.png (1070x642, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legalmatch.com/law-library/article/prenatal-paternity-test.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hague_Convention_on_the_International_Recovery_of_Child_Support_and_Other_Forms_of_Family_Maintenance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What would you do if this happened to you?

Fuck the daughter

no it's not the average American man, you fucking retard. it's an article that's supposed to make you click it for views, so it's something that they know will piss you off or interest you. if it was an average occurrence, it wouldn't be interesting and it wouldn't generate clicks and thus would not get its own article. You Jow Forums retards trying to sound the alarms about the downfall of society on every single cuck article is really getting annoying.

Based

Attached: 6BFD6CF2-4364-44CC-9B5E-9AE747BA63B1.gif (367x219, 523K)

kek'd

He suspected she cheated, but didn't have any proof. Also, he never defended his wife, and divorced her as soon as it was confirmed that she cheated.

nice

Attached: 1234.jpg (2048x1536, 617K)

No, it's just a desperate attempt by the agenda to make the dirge of men who're finding out that their wives are whores and they've been raising bastards keep from instantly divorcing their wives in no fault no alimony no child support public displays.
If enough men get together they can and will force a "Must take DNA test" clause into all alimony and child support court proceedings and it will pass. They won't even be able to vote this shit out.
It'll be a it's our way or it's war kind of deal and they damned well know it.
I seriously fucking doubt that any feminist or even church goer will EVER stand up against it because it will end with them getting their shit pushed in.

Welcome to a brave new world ladies and gentleman. The very women who were tyring to force men to pay for children that weren't theirs before are now desperately trying to get this shit squashed and putting out puff pieces like this.

This.

I would walk out right away. Fuck that, I feel bad for the girl though.
Don't know if I'd be willing to continue a relationship with the false daughter, maybe as some kind of mentor so she doesn't end up as degenerate.

It took my mind a second to wrap around this idea.

Kek

Checked, coughed and keked

>on an experience that is becoming more common
I am instantly mad as fuck. How non-chalant it is while literally saying women are increasingly whorish and trapping betas. Christ I'm angry

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 19K)

You can't blame Jow Forums, they're either 12 years old or actually mentally retarded

This but unironically

Based

If I got forced into paying alimony or any such thing, I would either just leave and sell off all the mothers belongings to pay for my new life in a new country, or I would raise the kid to be a star athlete or some shit and make absolute bank off of it.
>Brb making kid train day in and day out from toddler age to be a profighter or Olympic athlete
>Brb giving 15 year old bastard child gear so it dominates its sports and goes on to the Olympic level but so that it’s bodies natty hormones are absolutely fucked by the age of 40
>Brb taking all of its profits while it’s still a child and putting it into liquid assets to sell back when it’s an adult and finally cuts me off
>Brb use all the money to find it’s real Dad and rape him to gain dominance back

halal

checked

truly the only way to regain your manhood in this scenario

Attached: 1515122546016.png (582x534, 337K)

Redpilled.

It would never happen at 15 because no matter how much I trust my wife I do plan on secretly paternity testing all my children. My wife could be a literal angel and I would still paternity test. People are just too deceptive and the shame and humiliation of raising someone else's kid for years is just too much. If paternity test reveals the kid isn't mine, I would immediately divorce my wife and leave her and the kid to fend for themselves.

This guy knows what's up
A degree of neurosis is necessary when dealing with women in the 21st century.

What about girls?

fucking kek'd

Attached: joy.jpg (938x632, 167K)

A degree of neurosis is necessary in everything, this world is completely fucked. You can't live your life scared of everything but you should know that you have a contingency in case one of your fellow monkeys gets shifty on you.

hahahaha sooooo based am I right guys
this was SO funnyyy

I mean, I think it genuinely was worth a chuckle.

That article seems like they're trying to normalize it. How fucking gone is our society?

>I would immediately divorce my wife and leave her and the kid to fend for themselves.
Except for that court ordered alimony and child support. If you don't pay, they'll seize your assets and garnish your wages.

Leave the country and go into hiding

General society at large is degenerate as fuck and is only going to get worse. The only hope is try and find little pocket communities that still have some adherence to morality. But make no mistake, the days are coming when we'll want these times back. No one considers how stupid shit will get when our dumb generation grows ups. 20 years from now 20-30 year olds will be degenerates raised by thos who became single moms. There will also be an overclass of wealthy prep kids who were raised by proper families with high IQs who spent the last 20 years quietly getting married and building capital while Brad and Stacy partied. In short it will be a hellscape with little fiefdoms of sanity.

I actually need to put some thought into how best to avoid this. Any thoughts boys?

Vasectomy and don't have kids. Just don't tell your wife you have a vasectomy.

If you catch it before the child is born and make it known in divorce proceedings that the child is not yours through a DNA test it seems you might actually be able to escape this. Courts are so goddamn cucked though.

You're never the legal father if you aren't married to the woman when the baby is born and if you don't sign the birth certificate. You would need to get a hold of a sample of your wife's blood while she was pregnant with the kid and then divorce her before the kid is born in order to completely avoid all future association.

Did you read the article? He divorced the wife, it seems and the "innocent" one he named was the daughter, not the wife...hence the divorce.

That's a rational thing to do.

The irrational part is that, per the article, the man knew his wife was having an affair and never was able to catch her. Somehow he stayed with her until she was told of the ancestry test. It was only then that she told her husband she had been in a two year long affair.

This is honestly the only thing that may work.

There's not a good way to "catch it" prenatally. Accurate paternity testing prenatally requires fairly invasive testing, and the woman can refuse it. To do it immediately after birth typically requires a couple weeks or more for results to come back. In the meantime, you've likely already signed the birth certificate. If not, a court may say you had still accepted a "fatherly role", and are liable to support the child. In most states, in a married couple, the husband is the presumed legal father upon birth, even if you don't sign the birth certificate.

There bottom line is $$$. The state doesn't want to pay for a bunch of bastard babies. Even if it's not fair, they would rather stick some poor fucker like you or me with the bills. So the odds are stacked very much against you. You can contest paternity, and sometimes escape the clutches of child support, but it's difficult and requires a good lawyer.

One other issue is the alimony. Even a pre-nup may not save you. Judges can literally decide they "aren't fair enough" and override them, to make you PAY.

Attached: 666.jpg (250x250, 7K)

This is so fucking crazy. I honestly do want to find a good way to protect myself against all this bullshit. What about this:
>secretly take a sample of wife's blood
>ship it off to raygen
>if negative, immediately initiate divorce proceedings, demand paternity test
>shell out for a terminator lawyer
Salvation? Obviously I would just pretend that I suspected my wife of having an affair for other reasons, I wouldn't reveal that I had secretly taken some of her blood.

>and the woman can refuse it
Not to mention 'muh trust issues'. Even suggesting a test may result in divorce.

>Even a pre-nup may not save you. Judges can literally decide they "aren't fair enough" and override them, to make you PAY.
This isn't as common as you think.

>>secretly take a sample of wife's blood
Her blood or the kid's blood?

I just googled it and apparently at as early as 8-9 weeks of pregnancy they can detect the kid's DNA in the wife's bloodstream and do a paternity test that way. So her blood, preferably at 20 weeks when its 99% accurate (95% at 8-9 weeks).
To be honest it wouldn't be tough to do. I could make it a standard thing where we go get a blood test for the sex of the baby early, convince her that its necessary, etc. etc. Say no no we don't need to go to the doctor we can just mail a sample real quick. Find some way. I could also always cut her by accident or something.
>inb4 I sound like a paranoid freak
I sure am, only way to avoid getting fucked is to keep one eye on any potential danger.

/Thread

I did not know that. My only problem is that if she really didn't cheat, she'll always resent me for doing something like this.

A couple issues:
1. Pre natal is typically not admissable in court. You would have to wait until after birth. If you've already left, you're gonna need a court order to get the paternity testing done.

2. Some states won't even start divorce proceedings during a pregnancy. Exactly for these reasons.

legalmatch.com/law-library/article/prenatal-paternity-test.html

>P A Y
>A
>Y

Interesting thread.
Did you faggots know that paternity test ARE ACTUALLY FUCKING ILLEGAL in some countries, e.g. France?

Women's sexuality is dualistic in nature. They want the most resources and the best jizz available, and those two don't always come hand-in-hand. Cucking some poor beta faggot to raise a genetically superior man's bastard is a tale as old as time itself.

Stay frosty gents. As one user put it really eloquently in this thread, a degree of neurosis is necessary in everything.

Attached: 1518712653125.jpg (400x368, 44K)

Can I sue the court? Or lawyer up and refuse to pay anything but the absolute minimum?

That's why you do it secretly.
>Some courts will even suspend divorce proceedings if a pregnancy arises after hearings have begun
Obviously hearings in this case would begin after the pregnancy and not before. Obviously I would have a prenup and I would be relying on the lawyer to a great extent. But I can't see the divorce proceedings lasting 30 weeks especially with a great lawyer.

The point is that by the legal definition, there is nothing pinning me down to being the father. I didn't sign the certificate and I wasn't married at the time of the birth.

If he's so genetically superior, why doesn't he have resources?

absolutely halalpilled

Attached: white.jpg (480x351, 30K)

"Genetically superior" translates to "alpha behavior". In the lawless times we evolved from this typically would also translate to having the most resources. Nowadays however high IQ is what predicts having more resources, but high IQ people are also typically not very alpha in the classic sense.

Family isn't about blood. And that isn't cuck bullshit, ask any orphan, anyone who was/has adopted. After 15 years, blood or not, that's his daughter. The fact his wife is a cheating whore doesn't change that.

At that point I would honestly consider leaving and heading to a non-cucked country. The idea of paying some woman who attempted to cuck me has my blood boiling. I can't imagine how enraged I would be if it was actually happening.

Family IS about blood, but I do see your point. Daughter didn't do anything wrong, but her situation is the fault of the mother, not the father. They're both victims of the mother really. If I found out that I wasn't my father's son I would never speak to my mother ever again.

Spoken like a true cuck

>daughter gets pregnant
>its not his
Repeat the cycle

A women's vagina is not a good judge of character. I'm sure you have known many poor bitches who have been fucked over by (good looking) assholes, right?

By 'genetically superior' I mean the obvious traits, such as height, frame, face, etc. You can absolutely be some good looking drug dealer or worthless bum, I'm sure you know a few yourself.

For example, one of my guy friends is a really smart guy, works in banking, he is an overachiever and is financially stable. Sadly he is also 5'7" with a small frame and some acne scars from his teenage years. He chased after some 4/10 bitch for years to an end, all the while said girl fucked bikers and the like, before settling down with some beta engineer (who is better looking than my friend).

Intelligence, wit and all that jazz means fuckall in dating if you don't pass the necessary threshold in looks. The guy in my story has a really good head in his shoulders, is motivated, hard-working etc. but he was confined to a lifetime of loneliness mostly because he will never be good-looking or even manly.

Please note that I'm not advocating the lookism/r9k type self-defeating bullshit, but 90% of dating is about looks and has fuckall to do with virtue, morality, or character etc.
If one wants more success with women, he should try to be as goodlooking as possible first.

Attached: 1530352732853.jpg (793x810, 87K)

>fritzlpilled

I'd be inclined to agree if not for the fact that the poor bastard never had a choice and was lied to.
Honestly making someone unaware raising another man's spawn is the fucking deepest, most cruel betrayal a woman can commit against you. It just cuts so fucking deep.

I can imagine myself adopting a kid, or taking care of a friend's orphaned child etc. BY MY OWN CHOICE. But if one day I learned that my wife made my raise a bastard I'd fucking break.

Attached: 1537399110775.jpg (480x583, 80K)

it's pretty clear: in this day and age it's either cuck or be cucked
the discovery and dissemination of the "alpha bucks beta bux" meme is going to be the catalyst for the next civil war

lol straight people

>the agenda
>(((they)))

Break each of her limbs slowly and bash her face into an unrecognizable pulp then when the police eventually come for me I would see how many cops I could kill before I get killed

Attached: angry.png (1920x1080, 620K)

based and redpilled brother

I know you are memeing but honestly if normalfags saw HALF of the shit women pull daily there would be blood on the streets 100%. I have friends so blind to the realities of the dating world and sexual dynamics I honestly don't know whether I should envy or pity them.

In my life I knew a few really sweet and kind women, some of them even liked me (at one point at least, heh). But fuck man nature and biology in general is fucking brutal and doesn't give a single fuck about your feelings.
I mean fuck, imagine being the poor faggot in the OP and realizing that your little daughter, the apple of your eye is actually a spawn of some guitarist pothead faggot. Fuck, man.

Attached: 1520122225297.jpg (750x742, 101K)

Fuark imagine if she was an early bloomer had cow tits like her mom
fuark lads it'd be one of my /d/ream animes come true

Attached: crumbs.gif (226x402, 1.67M)

>giving a fuck
At that point is jail really that bad?
>sell everything
>go buy cocaine
>chop off ex wife's legs
>send tape to national news source about how men are no longer going to take this abuse
>commit suicide so wife can not gain anything from you and now she is crippled for life

Really not that difficult.
A few thousand cases of this happening and women will stop doing it. Let alone the amount of men killing themselves and the amount of disability and support the government will have to pay will quickly end this god damn shit.

Child paternity test should be done at the time of child's birth by court order.

>mfw my gf is psychotically in love with me, has BPD and daddy issues, and will probably kill me if I try to leave her
>mfw I love her regardless and she'd probably rape me in my sleep to have my child than ever cheat on me
You plebs, get on my level

>The Atlantic
>Of course

>BY MY OWN CHOICE
This.
I adopted my second daughter from a very, very close friend who both he and wife died in a car accident while their/my daughter was being baby sat.
My wife initially didn't like the idea (and, sadly, still doesn't really get along with her even after all these years), but lmao fuck her because my bro meant the world to me and I remember swearing once when we were baked on summer break like a decade or more ago that if either of us died we'd try to help each others family. In a spooky coincidence the example he used was if he had a daughter and both he and his future wife died in a traffic accident.
I love my kids (one son and two daughters).
I recall one argument with the wife that got so heated I told her
>Before you my mom and sister where the most important women in my life, they were and will always be. And our daughter is now the most important women in my life. You have never been and never will be Number 1, do you understand? At best you were 2nd, now you're 3rd, and if you don't and keep this bullshit up you'll be 4th...
No problems after that.

Nice bro, you are a good man. Poor girl must have had it really hard, it's a good thing that there was somebody to actually care.
I don't really know if there is anything after death, but if there is and afterlife you can look your friend in the eye once your time comes.

(Also props to you for keeping your woman in check.)

genetics and resources are corollary, not causation. there are plenty of social and financial losers who are also Chads. i'm a schizoid retard who lives with his parents, but i'm also the tall dark and handsome stereotype and have a horsecock. I also always have two or three exes, fuckbuddies, new Tinder girls, whatever, who want me to come over to fuck them, yet none of them want to date me because I'm just the guy they fuck while in between "relationships" or whenever they're ovulating and/or they get mad at their current boyfriend. the entire reason I've never bothered to get a good job or "resources" is precisely because I'm genetically superior and have never needed those things to get laid so why put in the effort?

I'm a dual citizen soi would just leave the country. Good luck getting alimony and child support from me in a different continent, bitch

Do you realize she's *more* likely to cheat on you because of those things?

Explain

Based

My wife and I looked into this but it's actually dangerous to the fetus and I wasnt risking my childs safety for a little piece of mind. By the time she was born it was a non issue, both my kids look like mirror images of myself and it's a constant joke that my wife isnt the real mother.

Fuck off newfag

Put me in the screencap

Attached: C4B8234E-0EBA-421C-B84B-0477AE65A8CB.jpg (480x659, 81K)

No it isn't.
You can just get a blood sample from the mother and get it tested.

>Women expect men to raise other mens children
>"adoption" no fucking way
Everytime

>I knew my ex-wife was having affairs back then, and I couldn’t catch her. When I bought the test, my daughter went and told her mom, and then an hour and a half, two hours later, in the middle of the night, my ex gets up and she says, “I need to talk to you ’cause I had an affair. I think it was a two-year-long affair.”

>The worst was to see the reaction of my daughter. She just cried and cried. It was like a nuclear bomb going off.

I feel sick

>Before you my mom and sister where the most important women in my life, they were and will always be. And our daughter is now the most important women in my life. You have never been and never will be Number 1, do you understand? At best you were 2nd, now you're 3rd, and if you don't and keep this bullshit up you'll be 4th...
Yeah she definitely cheated on you after that

Actually there is an international treaty to track you down. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hague_Convention_on_the_International_Recovery_of_Child_Support_and_Other_Forms_of_Family_Maintenance

im glad the daughter is upset. it will probably ruin her relationship with the mother, which is what the mother deserves

>keep this bullshit up you'll be 4th...
roastie fuckin' toastied

Fucking a girl like that rn, her bf broke up with her last week but she was already on it a few weeks ago. Clingy af too.