How the FUCK do you get a gf?

how the FUCK do you get a gf?

Attached: 1479381633193.png (700x700, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyhMgXmR3w4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VnzgpJwW_6A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just bee yourself

talk to girls

buy one

s'overrated, man

based. too bad its too expensive

Attached: 1535117300933.jpg (650x500, 82K)

go in a club and beat three random dudes unconsious
glad I could help you

you can't. but you can get a waifu very easily

Attached: 1526243020881.png (500x651, 259K)

maybe you don't appreciate yours and you should check yourself goober

first of all you need some kind of atraction to X person, if you start dating with a girl you dont like at all you will get bored fast and easily,

once you have the girl you have some kind of atraction just get as close as possible, be gentle talk to her get her numbers and so, if she doesnt show interest sorry but you are ugly

Get a job with women in it, school, leave your room, find a sport/activity you like. It's possible if you get out there. My friend is 5 feet tall, brown , brown, and poor and has a 7/10 white gf.

What if it’s a black women?

Step 1
He handsome
Step 2
Don't be ugly
Step 3
If you're over 20 years old and handsome a girl would have approached you by now

its the same, women are women

>If you're over 20 years old and handsome a girl would have approached you by now

this, otherwise just go for tinder

>Using Tinder if you're not handsome
no

so i guess i'm ugly?

im not "handsome" and matched with 9 girls on tinder within days ( who were probably 7/8 ) talked a few of them but didnt go any further because i dont feel like fucking whores, you can get girls from tinder under you are plain ugly

Probably
Yeah sure man. Dont bother replying to me until you fuck one of them. Getting matches is meaningless unless they're matches you can close

so what do i do if i'm ugly? become a monk?

>Yeah sure man. Dont bother replying to me until you fuck one of them. Getting matches is meaningless unless they're matches you can close

Attached: ewr43gt5gt.png (499x422, 17K)

why the FUCK do you need a gf?
Be a man. girls need you, not the other way around. wait until a girl expresses interest in YOU
don't be a slave to some thot pussy

>go to college
>join some pussy club like environmental
>get big tiddy virgin gf

Worked for me.

Wait to get killed off in a conflict like the genetic canon fodder that we are
Yeah man any day now
Any day now
They're really need us, they're dying out there
One day they'll wake up and realize they need an ugly dude to fuck

i can't wait that long

Attached: IKIFEEL.jpg (737x415, 22K)

Was a 25 y/o khv
Got one within a week of downloading bumble

the worst part is the shred of hope that someday i'll have a wife and kids. it only makes it sadder and i wish i could just accept my fate and make peace with it. really hoping that i'll at least have some kind of relief in death and that i won't be trading this hell in for another one

I go back and forth between the numbness of acceptance and the pain of lingering hope
I'm sure the final stage is the pain of acceptance, and that once that is full fledged I will not have much longer to live
The solidarity I get from meeting people so similar to me on here is my only reassurance sometimes

Man you know what's even worse? I was on the verge of having what you want, family, until I caught her cheating. Now I give myself reasons not to trust anybody and it ruins any potential happiness. Go out and try my dude. A "no" is leagues better than a "what if"

greentext that please

or just tell the story

S'free cunch

>A "no" is leagues better than a "what if"
depends on who you are, for me its much worse. even a yes and i wouldn't know what to do and i'd just end up fucking it up. i'd rather hang on to my delusions for as long as i can rather than have them shattered earlier by reality. i can buy more time that way

Having a gf is pointless and almost feels like carrying extra weight on your shoulders 24/7. While sex is good (and that's THE only good thing), the rest will just tire the shit out of you. I don't know about you, but people get boring after about 1 week of knowing them. Girls want attention. They will constantly text you some meaningless bullshit and you will have to play along if you want that pussy. They will want to take them out, which will probably cost yo plenty of money in the long run, and that money could be better invested in a hooker. I used to be like you khv's, and I know what you want, but given that most of us here aren't normies, I can tell you with certainty that you will hate putting all the effort into having a gf. In reality, life is nothing but fucking, nothing more.

Attached: 1498575474116.png (720x644, 45K)

>i'd rather hang on to my delusions for as long as i can rather than have them shattered earlier by reality.
youll never live if you dont move past this. time is your most precious resource in this world and you really dont have much of it. you need to give everything your all, always

Solid 5/10 on a good day

Luckily in my situation I've turned down a couple of girls that were co workers at my old job because I was 22 and they were 17-18. Not gonna lie my personality and ability to listen to somebody got my foot in the door despite being 5'2". Fucked 2 of the 4 co workers but turned down dating.

Talk to as many girls as possible. If you don't have a model-tier face it's a numbers game

Stop trying so hard and learn to actually enjoy yourself and your life. The girls will come.

This guy gets it. You gotta put in the work just like anything else

nah dude, i'm not gonna make it. i'll just stick to watching k-on and pretending until the rope finally beckons for me.

[do not reply to this post with any normie advice pls, i don't want to hear it]

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I dont really believe in the whole "All women are bullshit" meme, but the comment about invested money and time is something I've long believed in.

I was 25 when my gf and I broke up. I was absolutely heartbroken, she'd been the world to me. We'd done everything together, had dates 3 times a week usually, would stay at each others place most nights.
When it happened I just crashed, stopped lifting, my work went downhill, all that shit.

My brother helped me for a while, and one day he asked me what was hurting the most, I think he was worried I'd lose my job and my place.

I said that we had done everything together, and now I had nothing to do but think.

So he told me to take the times that I'd usually spend with her and do something worthwhile instead.

Over the next few weeks I built up a plan:

When I used to go on dates with her
>Go to the gym instead

When I used to have her over at night
>Read/TV during that time instead

What I used to spend on her (on average)
>Put into shares/mutual funds

It was hard, but it really helped to identify those times and replace them with something else.

Now, it's 3 years later, and I have nearly $50k in shares and growing thanks to dividend reinvestment schemes. I've leaned down and put on muscle. I've met some great girls, but I've ALWAYS put my time first, and been really honest about it. At first they've said they admire that, but after a while they've drifted off. But I'm so much happier than I used to be.

Lesson is kids, work on yourself first.

don't listen to this man, if you want a gf you have to go and get one they're not going to come to you unless you're chad in which case you wouldn't be asking how to get on on Jow Forums

Getting a boyfriend is overrated. I was trying to find one on Tinder and they:
>expect a gf to entertain them
>expect sex anytime they want
>in exchange they expect to monopolize your time
>”hey I’m buying you dinner what do you mean you can’t come what do you mean you don’t want to sleep with me fuck you you just want my money”
I’m 500% sure this is what all of you khv are expecting out of a gf, a 24/7 buffet of entertainment and responses to “wyd” and “who else are you talking to are you talking to chad?”

wtf is she thinking

this song is the real redpill
youtube.com/watch?v=eyhMgXmR3w4

Attached: 1530190850752.jpg (234x215, 9K)

I just want a life partner to go and do cool stuff, maybe have a family eventually
I feel like I have a lot to share and no one to give it to

Be silent.

Ask
Them
Out

>tfw women approach you

Attached: 1536974433169.png (480x320, 233K)

actually wanting to commit LOL

That's the most depressing way to live life. If you want something you should go out and take it. Nothing is worth having is handed out, and it's definitely not going present itself to you by sitting around and waiting.

Back in my day I just gave them a firm handshake and they gave me 60k starting with a pension

Dude the girls that pursue are usually 6-7/10 so the gambit is worth it.
Or they are hot and crazy.
A man is supposed to pursue.

>tfw only interested in a married woman right now
I hate myself for letting it come to this

Sell your shares immediately. The stock market is nothing but a gamble until (((they))) decide it's time to cash out and crash it. During the 2008 recession those who had cash were better off. You could have 50k today and wake up with 5k tomorrow. Not investing your money is not a meme.

Just get a job where you work closely with women coworkers every day, eventually at least one of them will develop feelings for you just because you’re around all the time. Then ask her on a date.

this is true but don't fret boys i wasn't really good looking until 24, then women started approaching me

Only if you're handsome
Only if you're handsome
Only if you're handsome
Only if you're handsome
Only if you're handsome
Only if you're handsome

look for your wife and not a gf.

gf's are cheap and plenty

a wife is above rubies

>Girls want attention. They will constantly text you some meaningless bullshit and you will have to play along if you want that pussy
i think women might he different but i havent dated anyone over 23

stupid roastie. no one wants you or your used and abused cumditch aside from literal dog-men who just want to get their dog-rocks off. maybe if your crotch wasn't a smoking blowout a decent man would talk to you, but he could smell your infected axe wound from 50 yards out and he's not in the mood for italian. so you may as well enjoy having double digit IQ cocks inside your stinking pit while you still can because its too late to find a decent man and the nights will get lonely once your body and face starts reflecting the massive amounts pf physical abuse your meatslot has sustained over the years. fuck outta here

Attached: i like men now.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

start by not posting on Jow Forums

Attached: 1533219535646.png (650x500, 45K)

Wrong.
This song is the true red pill

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VnzgpJwW_6A

I’m a grill and my ex bf dumped me because his sex drive was in the toilet. This bullshit about sex buffets is a meme, boys don’t even like sex.

>Not investing your money

Enjoy being a wage earner the rest of your life. Absolutely the market is a gamble, but it's a calculated one.

In 2008 you're absolutely right, cash was king. But in the 10 years since, the market has steadily risen again. If I'd not invested my money I would have had around $30k - I'm over 50% better off due to investments.

Invest with a goal and only invest what you can afford to lose and you'll be fine

Not to hijack the thread but I'm having girlfriend problems. Me and this girl have been together for 2.5 years.

Supposedly this girl has been lying to me saying my mom has told her fucked up things about me.

When I confront my mother she always denies it and goes on a hell storm.

So I set them up for a Saturday lunch with me and I'm going to set the record straight on who is lying. Girlfriend agrees to it instantly. My mom is making every excuse against going and tries to manipulate me with her usual tactics against it.

Who the fuck do I believe? I think they are both liars desu but if my mom has been trying to break us up I'll just ghost my mom. If my girlfriend has been lying to me about my mom I'll ghost her.

Shit is pretty heavy dudes. Hoping I die tonight. Tbh I think my mom is the liar because she put up a fight against it and used every excuse she had against me.

if the girlfriend thinks the mother is lying, who gives a fuck?

as long as she doesn't believe the shit, keep the circles separate and don't give a fuck.

if i had to guess your gf is lying 100%

pretty sure it's your mom dude
also if I was your girlfriend I would be offended

This is somewhat true, but you have to realize that the difficulty level for being handsome irl is way lower than online. Just being in close proximity with someone every day adds like 2 points to your attractiveness/10. Also being funny makes you more attractive too. You have to realize that all the incel/r9k logic about assortive mating and chad only applies because online dating gives women unlimited options. In the workplace you probably aren’t competing with 10/10 chad models.

He's saying that the crash is literally imminent and will happen before 2020. Invest after the crash.

>Ghosting your mom
Cold

Moms are always garbage at these things, just tell her to fuck off. The only gf my mom ever liked was the worst one.

i wish i knew, user. im stuck in the phase of only being able to hook up with girls a few times before i get bored of them and move on. but then again these are all tinder thots and since im socially retarded outside of the internet its hard to find q u a l i t y girls that i want to do more than fuck.

actually good advice, note taken

My mom and her dont get along. Its put a real strain on things and I dont trust either of them.
Idk man I caught my girl manipulating me one night. We had a 20 minute argument because she wouldn't admit saying something she said so I know she can hold a lie.

Thoroughly convinced it's my mom. I love my girlfriend and told her I need this settled because it's been bothering me a lot.

She's a lying cunt. Has always been. So idk. I dont love my family and my dad left us so...

My mom liked this one girl who cheated on her boyfriend for me. So point is had.

I'd agree, but you have an enormous hole in your logic. In the workplace- limited options. Tinder, unlimited options.
All the women in your workplace have Tinder. They also have social lives outside of work where they will inevitably find men more handsome than you.

>be decent looking
>always notice qt girls looking me over in the corner of eyes
>never even look back
>too autistic to even acknowledge at all

im fucking hopeless

Attached: 3278223252526.png (355x307, 25K)

maybe he was just sick of fucking your loose meat flaps. i bet your pussy looks like the end result of a full blown retard hugging a newborn puppy too hard. i bet he was repulsed by the ungodly stench emitted from your smoldering meat crater every time you took your pants off. i bet your repulsive cum cavity turned him gay for all eternity

Attached: 1531783908406.jpg (400x501, 18K)

>We had a 20 minute argument because she wouldn't admit saying something she said so I know she can hold a lie
id guess she honestly believed she never said it. "women are always right" like how retards are always good people.

ghost hem both dude. man women suck, i wish they didn't even exist and we could just fuck eachother and and it wouldn't be gay

same, faggot

>tfw youve transcended the need for a gf

Attached: 1529000250010.jpg (900x1200, 143K)

you can just say "i'm gay," we're cool bro

stop self sabotaging

just dont be like me and talk a bunch of girls into wanting it then back out due to the pressure when its go time

Attached: suicide pepe.jpg (267x181, 9K)

you guys ever think about not holding out for a 10/10 virgin who reserved herself specifically for you?

Attached: 1538784052919.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

While that’s true, it doesn’t in my experience stop feelings from forming between people when you spend time together in close circumstances. I have had multiple gfs I met through different jobs and I have more or less average looks. It’s true that a girl will always have more options than a guy in dating, but people don’t make decisions about dating based on some logical analysis, they go by feeling.

"More or less average looks" sounds like bullshit.

i catch feelings for pretty much anyone who gives me the time of day user

Does anyone here know about meeting milfs on dating sites? Thinking of opening a tinder just to set age to 30-45 with a bio "looking for a MILF"

Believe what you want. I’m tall and white, but I’m also a lanklet and 6-7/10 face.

I sat next to a cute girl in one of my engineering classes. Talked to her for a bit, got her number, and now we do things together and hold hands. In the last couple weeks I’ve gone from KHV to just KV. Might try to kiss her tomorrow, lend me your energy?

I know this feel bro. I know it very well.