Imagine balding. LMAO

Imagine balding. LMAO

Attached: 3C8C0AD7-AE90-4F8B-8A31-2C2527B36DF9.jpg (299x299, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29972712
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just imagine it. 20yo girls off the menu for any baldies over 25. That would hurt.

Attached: 1539738516170.jpg (236x350, 16K)

SHAVE

>he thinks women don't get instantly wet over big bald heads

Attached: 3423423432.gif (360x272, 1.25M)

COPE

Lmao. Never in my life met a woman who said she prefers bald men.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Attached: 1537655839444.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Not what your mom said last night when I jammed my big lubed up bald head halfway into her gaping cunt and shook it like a fucking paint shaker till climax.

Attached: 1539907268948.jpg (443x455, 96K)

The only acceptable hair style in 2018 is a luxurious, glossy mane

Attached: DpblxqtUcAAnMiy.jpg (380x380, 24K)

Meet more women.

Attached: 2342343423.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

>bragging about fucking an obese 60 year old

Gz user

I didn't say I fucked her, you illiterate retarded excuse for a minimally functioning human being.
I said I jammed my big bald head (BBH) halfway into her frothing wet front hole taught her the meaning of the word respect.

u jelly?

Attached: timothee_chalamet_gettyimages-903998462.jpg (970x546, 99K)

the cul de sac is a sign of class and distinction. plus we get to end up with women who grew up in stable homes because our hair will remind them of their father's hair, even if they WEREN'T bald. this is the ABSOLUTE POWER of the bald head. have fun with your used up roasties, heh.. fucking worm.

delete this.

i never really got the appeal of the Stranger Things chick, but if she's your thing.

women crave the BBH

Why? Don't like the idea of picturing me wearing you mom like a big ass pussy hat on my big ass bald head?

Jealous of a haircut that screams "I have no real responsibilities or commitments living off of daddy's money which allows me to have women's hair"?

Lmao. Yea... keep deluding yourself you fucking bald faggot

garbage tier lower third tbqh

Attached: 56468488.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Imagine having a shitty eye area

Attached: koectJ9.jpg (800x402, 62K)

Why are Dwane Johnson or Statham so famous??

i don't have to imagine it, i'm living it.. when will they cure us from this torture?

Fuck bros, should I get hair transplant? Any anons who did?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

because theyre hollywood actors you utter retard

>Oscar-nominated actors have no responsibilities
k

Attached: tumblr_p7h9anUcJX1xp1j64o1_500.jpg (481x577, 113K)

B-but Jow Forums told me women love that shit

Yep. Dropped $9,000 on 1500 grafts over 3 sessions along with supplements. Best money spent in my life.

any pics user?

>1500 grafts
How much did you get done for that? Just temples filled in?

you taking fin? any side effects? i just saw a study the other day that said topical fin barely goes into the blood stream.. might bite the bullet and buy some topical

If it barely goes into the blood stream, how is it meant to work? It's an alpha-5 reductase blocker, it needs to get into your bloodstream or it's not going to be metabolised

fwiw I’m shaved down to a 000 and I just rawdogged an 18 year old high schooler from tinder

It’s pretty liberating to just shave it all off too. Even if you’re on fin, you’re still gonna a good chance of losing more hair / not regrowing any so it’s not like it takes away any anxiety about hair loss.

Only pics I've posted online under my irl name I don't want on Jow Forums.

1500 grafts looks different on different people.

I was Norwood 2.5. Filled it my temples to a Norwood 1 because I still wanted somewhat receded temples to give a mature hairline and minimize the amount of grafts. Lowered entire hairline 2.5cm, just under an inch.

I had headaches the first month but they subsided. Was more-so worried about gyno and ED. Although both are quite uncommon.

Attached: 5d79175cdddee79401c899e269c1908f.jpg (992x708, 56K)

I hope you checked her ID. That's getting into dangerous territory my nigga.

>jewish
>having to worry about anything

i have no idea my dude, i think it just affects the scalp.. here is the study

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29972712

don't worry the jury will be sympathetic to a bald muscular white dude

lmao

Attached: 1530068612378.jpg (600x600, 207K)

What life/balding path are you on Jow Forums?

>30 year old boomer that's married and balding but tries to make it look as nice as possible with what's left.

>30 year old uncle that doesn't give a fuck and has abandoned hygiene, balding and grows a mullet, sleeps around.

>30 year old Chad with perfect transplant hairline that plows fertile women in their 20s.

Attached: landscape-1476187454-gta-5.jpg (980x490, 58K)

who here Jake Paul mode?

Attached: jakepaul.jpg (640x1136, 58K)

dios mio...

Attached: jake paul.png (543x130, 10K)

yeah, balding would be so weird haha. just imagine gradually losing all your hair, does that even happen to people haha

S E E T H I N G

Am I done for bros

Attached: 20181017_215453.jpg (2592x1944, 1.41M)

I forgot to say that I'm also 20 y/o

bro you were done years ago I dont know what to tell you Im not a doctor or anything but I think you are bald as fuck man

Up until a year ago, I was in denial that my hair was thinning, but it eventually became too obvious

shave that fucking shit jesus, why do you even keep it like that?

I shave every two weeks, I don't enjoy shaving

fucking pussy

Yeah but don't worry about it just shave it off. Women don't like long hair on guys anyways if you need proof browse r/askwomen on r*ddit

>tfw everyone used to comment on how nice my eyes were
>shaved my head because balding (23 JUST)
>the lack of hair and stubble really focuses peoples gaze into my eyes more
>people comment on my eyes every single day now
Could be worse

i cant, tell me about it

bruh you don't have to fucking shave it to the skin, just buzz it

How bad is it boys.

Attached: 2018-10-19 03.47.16.jpg (540x960, 148K)

you sure got him there buddy

It's on the borderline, you blocked your face so we can't see, but if you have good facial aesthetics it will look ok, however if you have average or below average facial aesthetics it will look bad.

Should I go for the Tommy from Peaky Blinders haircut? I have the cheekbones for it.

Thats not a mane you fucking faggot go drink oil. However it’s not a bad hairstyle.

You should just shave your head off and ware a neck lid.

Yes, I'm sure that's why he's on the cover of GQ and you're not.

Attached: ! GQ March_Timothée Chalamet-1.jpg (800x1123, 199K)

People treat you less than human for being bald. No idea what it is, but Larry David is right.
>inb4 jew
He's right, bald discrimination is real thing. I personally don't give a fuck, but it still happens.

my uncle went from white guy afro
to "m" & "o" right at early 40s
his wife made him get a vasectomy, could that have an affect?
>not jewish (christ i hope not) but everyone on me mums side has tight nappy ringlets.
We came from Scottland/Ireland and moved over in the 30s but my greatgrandmum is Quebecois Metis

so idk tree niggers got bad beard genes

Cope: the post

Attached: C5754E69-B088-4892-BA81-200AD3527C23.jpg (509x334, 163K)

fuaaaaaack sampe hairline

No, you faggot, just shave your head.

it's natural to lose a bit of your hairline even for men who don't have mpb

I like my hair super long but its been thinning for a bit, so i cut it all off short. When i'm an old man i'm going to rock a brown jacket with tassels, a moustache and long hair with a bald middle. Might as well embrace it.

I'm too young for that shit

nice cope Gavin

get plugs its like $800

at least roasties suck a good dick. and rub my full head of hair to help me fall asleep after.. cope harder