Finally get Jow Forums

>finally get Jow Forums
>hair is thinning

Attached: enough.jpg (252x161, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JKdorI9o2rg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shave it user

Listen OP; you will hear various opinions telling you either to shave it, or hop on finasteride and recover/preserve your hair.

My advice is to observe any Conor Murphey thread that comes up in the future, and pay attention to how much he gets shit talked for his receding hairline. That's what redpilled me. Your social value WILL get negatively impacted from both men and women for balding. I'm personally thankful to be part of the first generation of men that can have balding genetics, but still hold onto your hair for the rest of your life. Balding is likely the only medical condition that is 100% kosher to make fun of socially, so I know I made up my mind and will be hopping on fin.

Yes, I've done extensive research on sexual sides and I'm not gonna let a 3% chance (I can just stop taking it worst case) scare me away from holding onto my mug

Attached: 03fae3c0f3b730ac864a71e4965348f4.jpg (2296x3100, 887K)

I'm going to talk to my doctor about going on finasteride and minoxidil.

But it's fucked. You have to go on those meds for life basically.

Only other option is to shave it and potentially get a hairline tattoo. But I have an oblonged face shape and I think shaved heads look best on round or square faces.

I also can't grow a beard for shit so I'll just end up looking like a cancer patient or irl wojak.

I thought mine was receding about three years ago (26) but it turns out I just have a high peak where my hair parts on the left and never noticed because my hair was always long. I hope it stays that way but I look good buzzed anyway so it wouldn't be all bad if I have to give it the chop in the future

We seem to have a similar situation. My head is rectangular and my forehead is very large, so even my slight Norwood 2 recession is very pronounced and noticable.

Yeah, the permanence of it sucks. I don't like the idea of taking shit every day because it makes you feel very reliant, but I told myself I take a multi every day anyways, so what's an extra 1mg pill?

I think you're making the right move man. Is your doc bald? Mine is so he clearly takes no pity on me and totally dismissed the subject when I brought it up last time. Gonna be assertive and simply ask him for the script next time I see him.

>not gay alien skull but still have massive cranium
>almost vertical forehead which is extremely big
>back of the head is like that of a xenomorph’s
>receding hairline since age 14 or 15

Attached: 1C32E88B-DCFC-4676-BBD7-0921766EF780.jpg (1920x1080, 573K)

Does creatine actually cause baldness or is it a joke

Fellow xenomorph

shave it bro

Attached: XVVl0od.jpg (2358x4192, 1.83M)

>26
>hair is already receding into a mohawk just like my dads

I thought I had 10 more years

Attached: 1538861975080.jpg (446x362, 72K)

FUCK BROS
HOW DO WE MAKE IT STOP
AGHHHHHH I HATE MY STUPID HAIR GENES

Same, just got a widow's peak and it's been like that since I was 21 (25yo). My hair is thick as fuck and looks like a fucking bouffant when I don't get it cut for a couple of months. I've noticed that the best thing to do with these hairlines is to keep your hair short. Once it grows out beyond a certain length it accentuates the hairline and makes it look far worse than it actually is.

Tip for dudes with widow's peak/mild receding hairline; keep your hair short. Go for a fashy haircut.

My doc is a 35 year old chad. He'll understand.

it's a meme

eating a large portion of spinach and kale with olive oil helped me grow a patch of my hair back. sounds like some useless hippie shit but its actually just vitamin K with oil as its fat soluble. it wouldnt hurt to try it before going to something more risky that can cause more damage than good like minoxidil

i know 'do blahblah exercise to increase testosterone' but has anyone found that to make a difference for growing beard hair?

i am satisfied with my body right now, and have a thick head of hair, but cannot grow a full/thick beard for the life of me. just patchy around the cheeks and sideburn

Might slightly make you bald a bit quicker. I think the NCBI I read stated it raises DHT by ~25%. You only need to worry about it if you already have balding genes, like roids.

Hair not thinning but I've got a lot of grey hair. Been having them since I was 15. People say I look like a 40 year old

Grey hair literally isn’t a problem, at least not as much as balding. It looks pretty kino to be honest. I have a friend who’s had grey/silver hair his entire life and never complained

would literally trade a year of my life to have grey hair instead of this hairless head

The digitz have spoken.

>You only need to worry about it if you already have balding genes
>tfw baldness runs in my family and I just bought creatine
fuck it

I get that feel bruh. I'll start balding sometimes too and I'm sure that I'll appreciate my grey hair much more at that time. I would say that if you baldbruhs are really bothered by it either
a)Shave your head instead of having a horrible half bald head
b)look for some medication with minimal side effects that can help you regrow if it really bothers you that much and you feel like you can get over it.
Cassady Campbell was balding due to steroids and used some medication(forgot the name) and it worked.

based bald quads

Hair transplants look fucking amazing and the turkroaches can do it effectively and cheap nowadays. Honestly fuck minoxidil, HT and finasteride is GOAT

Attached: 1538971226421.png (1440x1781, 3.74M)

youtu.be/JKdorI9o2rg

Attached: AFD5C74C-F726-4F60-9D71-C2B9AB0D0061.jpg (1429x1265, 523K)

Whatever it is just don't be that guy that has to wake up every day telling himself that he loves who he is because we all know he doesn't.

Also, anyone know of hair transplant is possible with body hair? I'm not balding but I've got a lot of body hair so I was wondering if I can use those reserves if I do bald

Based

Attached: bloat kino and relax.jpg (1575x1026, 171K)

I remember seeing that doc and getting so pissed at how disingenuous the BBC is. Of course they zoom in on shit doctors who completely butcher their job. I also like how anything that benefits men is inherently toxic, but it's cool that women spend 8x effort/money on cosmetics. Cunts

Attached: FUE.jpg (600x384, 60K)

I honestly am not an arrogant person. I just don't want to live in constant fear that a gust of wind will blow my COPE hair I careful structured to hide my recessed hair anymore.

Wouldn’t getting a transplant feel really weird? That’s literally another guy’s hair getting all greasy and sweaty and shit on top of your head. And what happens when it starts to bald

For your first question, it's your own hair. They take hair from the back of your head and place it in the frontal area to emulate your youthful hairline. Second, the transplanted hair does not thin, it's genetically resistant to DHT.

Not him but I've got a lot of body hair. Do you know if it's possible to take hair from my body and put it on my head?

Some doctors do that. How bad is your hairloss? They usually only do it if you're very bald and don't have a lot of donor hair

Oh what? I always thought they just abduct some poor guy and scalp him

Warning to everyone in this thread concerning anti balding medications.

I am receding extremely rapidly, and my dad is 60 with a full head of hair. My mom's father had a full head of hair until 50. I must have inherited some shitty fucking recessive gene and it fucking sucks because im otherwise pretty attractive. Its been destroying my psyche for the last 1.5 years when it finally became noticeable and the hair falling out in the shower didnt stop. My first thought was " I must be sick!". Got a full panel of bloodwork done for $600, im perfectly fine.

Next idea "Ill hop on fin!"
I took it for 3 days, no sexual sides whatsoever. Everytime i post this i get called a balding shill, but on day 2 of taking fin I had a severe mental fog (literally felt retarded and groggy ALL day, even thinking was difficult). No sexual sides. On day 3, the suicidal, invasive severe depressive thoughts started. I felt like crying the entire day. When i went to bed it was the worst. I was in the fetal position trying not to cry. Stopped taking it the next day, felt better immediately. Before people call it a nocebo, I didnt even know the mental sides before I looked it up after stopping (they exist)

Hopped on rogaine, and was on it until 2 weeks ago ( 1 year total time). The hair loss didnt stop, but it MAY have slowed the thinning of the top part. 0 effect on the hairline. I had to stop 2 weeks ago because my scalp became so dry and irritated and my dandruff got super bad. Ive tried everything. Prescription anti-fungal shampoo, biotin shampoo, fin, rogaine. None worked, were all expensive, and if anything had severe negative effects whether physical or mental. Effectively now, im on nothing. It sucks dick, but id rather be bald than kill myself. Im finally beginning to accept it. Now im just hoping it stops after I get the vegeta peak. The worst part is, usually people know they will bald from their family. I am the first person in my family to bald young

continued...
If anyone has any questions about anything ill gladly answer. I just want everyone to know what you may be risking before you try to combat nature. It fucking sucks dick. Every time i take a bath/shower I see hair everywhere. No end in sight. I was unironically an 8/10 when i was 19/20. Now im 23 and I think ill be a 5/10 when I do the final buzz/shave. Worst part is that it came out of nowhere, even my barbers growing up used to say "holy shit your hair is thick, youll have hair till they bury you"
Imagine my surprise when i developed a widows peak at 20. So far, it hasnt impacted my pussy obtaining ability, but i dont think i looked receded until 2 weeks ago or so. We will see in the next year when it becomes unquestionably obvious to even a random observer. Be careful with how you try to fight balding, I dont think there is a reliable cure out there until they can alter genetics.

Also, for the record, I took growth hormone when i was 14 (prescribed) because I was deficient. I have alot of body hair, and my dad doesnt. I wonder if taking that somehow altered my hair (body and head) gene expression. Anyone else take that in their teens and now is balding?

>Now im just hoping it stops after I get the vegeta peak
so it isn't even that bad? come on dude, stop crying
if it's any use, I'm also receding fast and I'm 20, I'm also skinnyfat so by the time I look like I lift I'll be fucking bald

Not bad as of now. I'm the guy ITT with grey hair. My family history in terms of hair is ok but a lot of them lived really stressful lives so I'm probably slightly better than them

You guys are looking at this the wrong way.

Take a razor to your head and go skin bald. Chicks dig it. Especially if you have a beard.

Embrace the bald homie

It only has been delayed because my hair was ridiculously thick when it started. I also may have delayed the top part with rogaine, but as i said i just quit that. about 1 month/2 months ago my hairline became noticably bad. I used to be able to hide the thin parts as long as my hair wasnt combed up, but now I have the visible "M" shape. Also, its not the stage of balding that matters, its the act itself. Once it starts, its like a curse, you have it until you die. Also, my rate is definitely very fast. I lose at LEAST 50 hairs in the shower alone, and thats an average day. Sometimes more. Every time i scratch my head 2-3 hairs fall out. If i wasnt thick when I started id probably already be shave mode.

I feel like my hair is considerably thinning. Every time I comb or wash my hair its like 30 hairs come out. I have near shoulder length hair now, so I thought it would be morel likely to lose hair through pulling, but i can see the top of my head through my hair and its concerning. Im only 22, what should I do? Pray?

>shave it

but then i won't look like a sissy twink
what's the point of life if i don't look good whilst getting plowed