Jow Forums Feels Thread

How are you holding up, Jow Forums?

Sometimes I don't enjoy my life. The problem lies in my son and wife. Don't like my spouse, don't like my kid - unfortunately, that's just the way it is.

Attached: wojak.jpg (614x389, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8G-8R5Vivkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's some shit brah.

Some girl I was seeing dropped for another guy and I've been stalling on squat this week. I'm going for 5x5 2pl8 bench tomorrow and could really use the win.

I feel ya OP, I got drunk one night and made a poor life decision and got a fuck buddy pregnant, I begged her to get an abortion and that I had no interest in having any kind of relationship with her or having a child but she didn't care. It's been devastating to me financially but I'm trying to be strong. I have a son now and he's a little over a year old, saw him for the first time last weekend and it's hard to have anything but empathy for because he's so young and innocent in all this but I had nothing but hatred for her. Still thinking about killing myself.

Vodka, please

So this past month I have been looking forward to a new cabinetry job. Seemed pretty straightforward. Work 630-330 M-F and occasionally 7-2 on Sat as a helper and work my way up. Then it became 8-5 on some days helping in the office. Now today I got a text from the boss, 4 days before I start next Monday, saying that I will be helping install shit as well. When I asked him what the time frame of that would be he responds saying it starts at 6am and "long days/overtime may be required." Everything about this tell me to run for the hills but I need this job for the winter as my old 1 pay like dick during this part of the year. NTM there's little room to advance and finances have become screwy after my 2 roommates recently moved out. I need this. I am sitting here hoping and praying this is just paranoia from a past shitty job that left it's mental mark on me. If this cocksucker tries the old switcharoo on me and has me work 10-12 hours a day I'll be putting in that plumbing apprenticeship the second it becomes available next year. That don't work? Then I'm going into that ADP sales position.

Please, man... don't fuck me. I've been through too much to get fucked by a shitty job. I am not about to get fucked again because another slimy faggot tricked me. I wanna believe you're good. You gave me every impression you were. Please, I'm fucking begging you. Don't fuck me over. PLEASE!

Another friday comes along with no plans. In college I had lots of friends to hang out with, when I started work there were still some... but now at 28 everyone I knew kind of moved away or got married and now I'm just kind of alone. Occasionally things come up but when coworkers ask about ky weekend I just lie and say I did fun things.

Gonna hit the gym tomorrow after a bit of program re assessment and self evaluation. I fucking hate plateaus. I've started blowing off someone in my friend group because of his behavior recently. Dude is acting so whipped when it comes to any chance of getting pussy, and the fact that he's been lying to me and my other friends' faces is just sad. The things people will do for sex. Fuckin ridiculous.

It can get better man. my buddy had a kid with his then-gf who went and fucked around, they’re not together.
he was close to khs, but he found purpose in wanting to raise his son as best he could even if his whore ex gf was a bad influence

just love yourself and your kid more than anything - you can do it

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
David Duke - ?Zionist shill?
Laura Loomer - Zionist
Patrick Little - Zionist
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist

this story is even more funny and pathetic given OP's photo is at a bar.

>tomorrow work is gonna have a happy hour at a nearby bar
>seems like a lot of my coworkers (20-25 people) will be there including the hot young 22 year old who started a few weeks ago
>feel like i should probably go

>remember what happened the last few times i attended a work happy hour or went to a restaurant/bar with a handful of coworkers
>would literally sit there mute for 2 hours not saying anything the entire time
>wouldn't even eat or drink anything because the moment i got inside, my mouth would become completely dry cotton mouth with no desire to eat or drink
>also never share details about myself anyway out of not wanting people to confirm what a loser i am

>don't even really like drinking alcohol because of what a lightweight i am, usually i just drink vodka out of a glass

i know i should fucking go, but i turn even more autistic.

I've finally come to terms with the fact that I'm likely to die alone.
I'm still not sure how I feel about it though.

>reddit the post

>Five years with gf
>Break up a week ago
>She wanted to "find herself"
>Still feel the pain
>Every time I cross her or get to see her from afar she just as happy as she ever was

How do they do it lads?
How do they recover within a day after years of being together?
Was I that insignificant in the end?

Attached: 1436664261200.jpg (333x338, 25K)

>failing all my uni classes
>skelly and losing weight
>more lonely and autistic than ever
>suicidal urges back and stronger than before

Attached: missed out.png (691x879, 371K)

Objection, relevance?

You need to learn how to live with yourself so that the loneliness doesn't begin to crush you. You need to reach a point where relationships of any kind become a nice option and not a necessity to live. I've pretty much accepted that I'll end up alone and hopefully I'll die sooner rather than later. I've lived shut inside myself for my entire life, due to my childhood, but I've been working on trying to open that door a little bit, y'know. It's very comforting to know that despite the fact you're not coming home to anyone you know how to make yourself feel better, even if it's only in short bursts.

Attached: The man himself.png (281x260, 79K)

You're not insignificant brah

You just have to be you. Let go of the attachment you had for this woman. It's over now.

your 4 lines are almost exactly like me when i was in college.
i didnt fail my college courses, but i did meh.
more lonely and autistic than ever.
went from 5'7" 115 lbs to 5'9" 135 after freshman year, then i basically just ate pasta the remaining three years
frequently suicidal and even a few times told my parents i was gonna give up and pay them back the money they wasted, probably the worst mentally i had ever been

i just want to tell you it does not get better.

Wrote you a song, OP. youtube.com/watch?v=8G-8R5Vivkk

Well, this is going to sound sappy, but I've always wanted to have a partner/family. Since I was a wee lad. I'm trying the same things you are. It's just that it feels like my entire world-view/person has been flipped upside-down.

whiskey neat please

>Recently found a close knit group of friends and left cocoon mode.
>doing great in uni but im not going to the gym regularly all my lifts have stalled
>starting to get fat again
>hang out with a conservative qt everyday, I think she likes me but im too big of a faggot to take getting rejected again
>realized im going to be wage slaving 16 hrs a day in a few years

Closest to my goals ive ever been but it still feels so far away. Anyone know this feel?

>tfw just remembered that i don't have a gf

Attached: 1489778696976.jpg (540x541, 46K)

>28
>kv
>still not Jow Forums
>therapy was a bust
>living a literal NPC life
>will probably kill myself shortly after turning 30

Attached: feelsdarkman.jpg (406x364, 50K)

2 years is alot of time to turn things around, but you gotta stick with it

That's what they've been telling me for the past 10 years.

Matched with a stunner on bumble, bros. And we even went to the same college (which is rare where I live now)
How do I not screw this up

Well, you'll need to take bigger steps to get you out of this hole you're in. I'm sure you've heard all those one line answers before, but those really are the things you can do to get out, fix yourself up and meet people. I'm not sure how long you've been in this rut, but maybe it's best to just sleep on it for now and see what the near future brings, things aren't ever set in stone and there's always a chance and time to find a better outcome. I can't help you with what happens next tho, I've been here and I'll be staying here.

Attached: 1517165535372.jpg (834x818, 94K)

>frequently suicidal and even a few times told my parents i was gonna give up and pay them back the money they wasted
This is one of my big ones. I think if I dropped out while paying myself I wouldn't feel nearly as shit. Currently only have enough money for 1 year tuition myself.

>Graduate college
>Get job with comfy pay
>11-12 hours a day
>Come home too tired to move or lift
>Figure "ah, hell, I need a beer today."
>Do this every day
>Become alcoholic
>Get beer belly
>Check facebook constantly
>Notice all my best friends leaving, starting families, and moving on with their lives

definitely something within my control, but I've got a good feeling I won't last for another decade. i no longer see pain as a reminder that i'm improving but as a reminder that i'm quickly withering away

>found out I'm eligible for Italian citizenship
If I go there do you think I can get a qt euro gf?

Attached: ita.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>turn 21 tonight
>friends ditched me
>oneitis flaked on me last week

I'm not letting them ruin my night at the bar I'm going to have fun god fucking damn it

Broke my streak and texted her today. I don't know if she wants me or not, probably not. As much as I try to forget her I can't, I think of her every day. I started doing drugs again just so I can forget her at least for a bit. Everything that I do these days, is for her. If she ends up rejecting me I don't fucking know what I'll do. I can't bare the thought, I think I'll snap. God I'm pathetic.

Attached: 1533935636967.png (1038x540, 294K)

Have you been sticking with it?

>Don't like my spouse, don't like my kid - unfortunately, that's just the way it is.
At least make sure your son doesn't turn into a tranny. That way you can at least carry on your lineage.

I'm doing alright though. I'm seeing my INTJ ex-girlfriend again. So there's that. Feels pretty good. She's kind of autistic and hard to talk to sometimes, but things are going good. Work is alright, I am getting a raise soon. Not happy with my job in particular... I might change careers or go back to school for a PhD.

Who knows. Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: 1539483735983.gif (438x328, 225K)

How's your italian dude? I've been studying for 2 years but progress is slow as an employee boomer.

Want to talk about it?

>How do they do it lads?
She stopped caring about you a long time ago, user.

>How do they recover within a day after years of being together?
They have thousands of guys lusting after them. They are never truly alone. A woman always has beta orbiters and NPC friends who nod in agreement to whatever they are saying.

>Was I that insignificant in the end?
Unfortunatly, yes. Been there myself, lad. Don't beat yourself up and please God don't drink the way I did. I probably kept the local liquor store in business myself with how much I drank. Just go be better. Invest yourself at the gym, at work, whatever you gotta do. Also download Tinder or something and just fuck SOMEONE. After me and my ex broke up I immediately got on their and got some 5/10 pussy. It was pretty much a hatefuck thinking of my ex the whole time. We're all gonna make it lad.

Attached: 1503733573120.jpg (600x800, 62K)

I'm so lonely

Not trying to be a fucking dick, but are you sure the kid is yours? I mean going by your description the girl in your story doesn't sound like trustworthy or level-headed at all.
Also, I don't know where you life, I'm an eastern-euro faggot so our laws about alimony and child support are much more lax than the ones in the USA. But I'd probably flee the fucking country if some bitch tried to rope me into raising an unwanted kid.

I mean your reproductive rights as a man end at the moments of ejaculation which is bullshit imho.

Attached: 1509235506208.jpg (891x960, 52K)

Don't know much right now but my parents are fluent. Probably not that difficult with an online course + help from mom.

1) Don't be autistic.
2) Don't tell her you come here.

women don't have souls like men do, women are transient beings who slide between states, men are solid being who must suffer their burden

I don't know man, can you get qts where you actually live ?..

Nice, having someone to practice with consistently will go a long way. How do you feel about qt girls with big glasses? That seems to be the trend there right now.

So far no, not at all.
My aunt brought an uber qt over this summer from Italy. She was very tall and slim and had big glasses. From a small village in the alps tho, I don't think they like city dwellers or foreigners in those parts.

yeah I got a lawyer we did the dna test, I don't think I could live a life on the run in some foreign country, I've basically become a slave to my job since if I stop paying every month they put out a warrant for your arrest, shit sucks man

Depends what "it" is.

Met this girl on a trip, we were together for a few days. After I left all I could think about is her. We continued to talk and decided to meet again soon.
But we started talking less and less. She would barely answer my texts but then on the off chance that we talk she says she misses me and wants me. But then we don't talk for a week. I have no fucking idea what she really thinks about me and it's driving me nuts because I try not to come off as needy. I might have already botched it but I don't know if she's just busy or avoiding me. I hate her for that and myself for falling for her. And yet I cannot for the life of me forget our nights together.

>She wanted to "find herself"

Women are a fucking meme. How can you take them seriously when they drop stupid shit like this line all the goddamn time?
Only so many ways to say 'strange cock' at the end of the day I guess. Pic related.

>Was I that insignificant in the end?

Please remember that at the end of the day men are disposable. It's nothing personal. It's not just you. It's every one of us.
It all comes down to biology and priorities in nature. Sperms is cheap, eggs are expensive. Think of a sinking ship, saying 'women and children first' means that the one who gets to drown is you.
If shit hits the fan, men are the first to go.
Being a man means being thrust into this huge meat-grinder we call evolution.

The trade-off is that you can have passion and drive most woman can't fathom. You can actually strive for greatness and achieve some semblance of freedom. The y-chromosome is the fucking wildcard.

Good luck to you my man. Now is a good time to invest in yourself. You will survive this and come out stronger then you were before. Just remember that you are the #1 priority of your own life, and always have a contingency plan for events such as this. Also, a dog. Dogs are cool.

Attached: 1539733694533.jpg (500x638, 64K)

gf and i had a fight last week. she was unable to take responsibility for some shitty stuff she did and instead of apologizing she tried blaming me. then we broke up. went from basically stable to nothing in a day.

and honestly ive never been better

>So far no, not at all.
there you have your answer

Fuck man, I guess that it's settled then. I wish the best for you in the years to come. Also, please try to be there for the kid when you can, he is innocent in this even if the mother is a huge stupid count. He needs a father figure and single mothers make horrible parents.

Wrong pic, meant to post this one.

>

Attached: 13150839_512398445616312_1758956040_n.jpg (744x738, 59K)

Assume he's good for it until he proves otherwise.
Besides, you got loads of options it seems, so don't sweat about it too hard, just make sure he comes up with the money for all the hours you've been putting in.

Attached: 1527165754952.gif (200x146, 36K)

>fornicated with 3 tinder bitches in 2 weeks
>once thought of it as accomplishment
>now think of it as an addiction
>pounded a girl last night and made that bitch squirt
>felt empty after we fucked and she left
>i looked up at the night sky. there were so many stars. they all looked close together, but they are actually farther apart than i am from them
>isolation sinks in
>since moving to mid sized city i have been almost friendless and isolated
>spend most nights in my decent apt smoking and watching tv
>i miss heterosexual male friendships to the point where i could go a few months without sex if it meant equal time just chilling with bros
>i miss genuine female interactions of affection
>i miss my ex who would take whatever i was holding and put it aside without asking so she could sit on my lap and babble to me
>i miss her pressing her lips to mine when i wasn't paying attention so she could spit wine from her mouth into mine
>i miss the sound of her singing R&B in the shower
>i miss the smell of her hair as she snoozed contentedly on my chest
>i miss seeing her legs as she twirls in a yellow sundress
>i miss waking up late at night because my arm fell asleep while we spooned. i miss being the little spoon.
>i miss going on talks, and the delicacy of her fingers as they interlock with mine and she babbles away about shit i don't care about

Everything I miss about her isn't sexual. Its not even major shit she did for me. It's the moments between moments.

Just git back to this board. Got married. Wife gained weight while we were apart before married. I was at a good weight as well. Needless to say, I got fat. Decided to start memeing on this board again to get back to being slim.

why did you break up?

Because I was an idiot. Basically she grew up and realized that a relationship wasn't the be all and end all of life.

So much shit she warned me about or said to me made sense when I finally caught up.

tl;dr because i'm a womanizer

>i miss heterosexual male friendships to the point where i could go a few months without sex if it meant equal time just chilling with bros

fuck

FUCK

how do i fix this problem?

Been in similiar situation and even though we eventually went on with our lives im glad for the happy memories I have with her. Sometimes random encounters are just that and life is all about appreciating them for what they are. Anyway hope it works out for you some how user.

>>pounded a girl last night and made that bitch squirt
how are your sheets covered in piss now, does it smell

why did you respond to my post?
>

I’m sorry man.

Attached: F30DA671-6A95-4247-AA08-F5EC23EE69EB.png (528x321, 131K)

Sounds like you have a plan ma, sad fact is it's 2018. The new way of doing business is fucking people over, literally only way to get ahead.

You sound like you've got other plan, so listen to your gut. The instant, the very moment he tries to even insinuate that he's going to shaft you, say you can't do it because of prior commitments based on your original agreement. If he tries to force the issue, just say no.
It's not that he's not good, it's just business. So treat it like that. They try to shaft you? Bend them over and fuck them until they scream.

if i ever managed to lose my virginity would i turn into a fucking basket case like this faggot who does nothing but pine over some whore and then pretend like he fucks like some alpha stud? is this normal?

Fuck, guys. Reading this thread and the few others here on Jow Forums I'm once again reminded the fundamental differences between the sexes.

One of the harshest realities of my adult life to accept is that no woman can ever love you the way you want to be loved.
Most men long for the love of a motherly figure, a sea of acceptance and unconditional care.

But women can't provide that. They can be head over heels crazy for you, and are a great addition to you life, but their love is always conditional.
This thread is full of relatable shit. The way they move on after a breakup with blinding fucking speed is gut wrenching. They can process years of being together like a huge watery shit after some digestive problem. Gone in a second.

I mean anons are baring their deepest feelings and memories of lost loves in a way that's downright fucking poetic, while their Muses are probably taking facials as we speak. Lol.

>Once a woman turns against you, forget it. They can love you, then something turns in them. They can watch you dying in a gutter, run over by a car, and they'll spit on you.

Men are the romantic gender. We are disguising ourselves as pragmatic, but actually women are the pragmatic ones trying to appear romantic.

I've been single for quite a while now, and having a girlfriend would be nice. I'd also like to settle down someday, and raise a family with a woman I love, but man... those who make 'finding their soulmate' or 'finding true love' the number one priority of their life are in for a rude fucking awakening.

Attached: 1508493960157.png (673x669, 299K)

Im gay and its harder and harder to fit in
my friends make jokes or ask me what i think about X girl and I just dont know what to say anymore. I dont think i'll ever have the courage to tell the truth to some of my friends (i dont like the term coming out), its weird because on one side I know I dont owe anyone explanations about my own sexuality but at the same time its hard to keep up something im not and some people probably see through it by now

desu i haven't changed them yet. doesn't stink though. i made her cum on the corner of my bed and the sheets are dry now.

actually i probably am used to it so i can't smell it. i better change them

Gin on the rocks

I feel like an imposter everywhere I go

>confidence is low because my hair is in the awkward length and looks shit
>go to a barber to get it cut
>barber fucks up my haircut and it looks worse than my precut hair
>end up just completely buzzing my hair
>confidence is even lower now
>repeat this a few times, each time going to a different salon/barbershop
I fucking hate my hair. No matter what salon/barbershop I go to, they always fuck up my hair.

Attached: sM77zRs_d.jpg (640x691, 23K)

Sorry, I fucked up my reply, it's late. I wanted to write some cynical shit about women not taking responsibility for shit ever.

You can make it brah
>be me
>Freshman year
>5'6" skelly manlet with autism and no friends
>barely scraped by enough grades to keep my major
>had a very rough time with mental breakdowns, anxiety, etc.
Fast forward a few years
>graduated college, been working for a few years at a job that makes $200K+
>still autistic but getting better, can make generic conversation for short time periods, have a few close friends
>go to gym regularly and have put on 15-20 lbs in the past year, looking more in shape (still manlet tho)
>am finally genuinely happy

i'm not alpha. hell im on Jow Forums.

I can get on board with not liking the spouse, but not liking your own kid? That's all on you, bro. You are the one shaping that kid, so everything about him that annoys you was put there by YOU.

Thanks for your input. I believe I'm heading that way too, and honestly I think it'll be best. But it's so fresh that I just can't let her go.

go bald
can't fuck that up

>I mean anons are baring their deepest feelings and memories of lost loves in a way that's downright fucking poetic, while their Muses are probably taking facials as we speak. Lol.
Thanks for the kek, I needed this

>One of the harshest realities of my adult life to accept is that no woman can ever love you the way you want to be loved. Most men long for the love of a motherly figure, a sea of acceptance and unconditional care.
redpill

Fuck off with the black pills. Many peak in their 50's.

haha based thx dude

t- thanks user. good to see you are happy.

Attached: 9c5.jpg (500x326, 15K)

>>graduated college, been working for a few years at a job that makes $200K+
oh look, big shocker, another genius millionaire silicon valley software engineer on Jow Forums

Maybe the kid isn't yours

rip, me too bro

Thanks, but I don't think I'll be desirable anytime soon. I'll keep trying though.
Wish you luck, brah. I know you'll make it.

Look man, I rarely post here. Idgaf about lying about a salary to impress strangers on the internet. If you told me how things would be in HS or freshman year I wouldn’t believe it either. I’m just trying to tell some anons good things can happen

i hope being a multi-millionaire software engineer living in silicon valley bay age 30 will bring you happiness

It's not happening.

>almost 26
>haven't had a gf in 4 years
>work in an office filled with older dudes
>bunch of office change ups happening so starting to not like my job
>hiking season nearly over
>still can't consistently 5 rep 1 pl8 bench
>right knee keeps giving me trouble on squats
>friend tries to throw banter at me but he always does it when I am dealing with shit so it just hurts

it's been a struggle lads. I just don't know where I am right now.

Attached: 1508391877927.png (503x388, 390K)

You seem quite cynical user, what’s wrong? This is a feels thread after all

>friend tries to throw banter at me but he always does it when I am dealing with shit so it just hurts
Banter from friends is a good way to work through pain, your just being a faggot.

>come home after cat dies
>text from friend
>"you're a faggot"

truly the best way to work through pain.

your friend sucks at bants

For the past months I’ve felt the desire to end it all slowly increase. At first mostly just the occasional prick of thought when doing something I found displeasing, like when I do worse than I wish on uni assignments or something equally trivial and meaningless. Then the feeling: this engulfing dread, the desire to lay down and do nothing. Existential pain, like every cell of my body is screaming for oxygen except if I didn’t know how breathe and as a result just anxiously go back and forth in my thoughts trying to think of what I want to make the pain stop.

I used to be able to stave it off by talking to friends or participating in a hobby, but to be honest I don’t really feel any alleviation from suffering when participating in social situations anymore. It’s easy enough to weave through social scenarios w/o being “cringe”. I would consider myself a capable people person. It’s not that I feel that I am shunned by people. I have plenty of friends. It’s just that talking to them is now exhausting. Instead of something I do for fun, it’s more like a grueling task to say what the other person wants to hear, to construct a version of myself congruent with what they would want.

In truth I hate most people. I’m bitter. I want desperately to be more than be a pig primarily concerned with pleasure, but I don’t think anything I actually do is any different from those I look down on. The few moments of peace I experience are usually the product of a substance. I’ve tried quitting, and have quit my substances of choice for months at a time, but then there’s just no pleasure in my life at all.

If it wasn’t for my fear of my parents having to deal with my suicide I would’ve ended it years ago. That and I fear the pain that death would require.

I wish I had access to Fentanyl or Heroin so that I could make my death look like an accident. That way my family could simply hate me after I die.

Sorry for blogging.

How the fuck is David Duke a Zionist Shill?

Attached: 2618de18ea5282f9ddd8568f09fc78d5877d48f64f536afd0a8d908fe3d45032.jpg (508x724, 28K)

im considering going to this happy hour after work tomorrow but im contemplating bringing my mini water bottle with vodka in it (like its 8 oz, so like 4 shots worth) to work to hide in the freezer and drink a bit from it before going so i dont have to drink there

how degenrate is that

That's alcoholism

>tfw asian male in America
I never even had a chance

Attached: 185B4379-1B0B-4E63-8216-D86F98D9E069.jpg (423x613, 62K)

That "win" won't get your girl back.