What would you have then, if you were the guy Jow Forums?

what would you have then, if you were the guy Jow Forums?

Attached: 1539906655909.webm (364x320, 684K)

I dunno, a fist to the face? I don't understand the question.

Don't do stupid meme dances in public?

What was he trying to accomplish in the first place?

i wouldnt have been doing a gay as hell fortnite dance for starters

Senpai that lartiat tho.
Is she a okada fan?

Ask her to marry me

I would get the biggest boner of my life

He was trying to be a faggot. He didn't realize that he already accomplished that by playing Fortnite in the first place. He thought that doing the dance would make him a total faggot but he didn't need to go that far

imagine having a wife that beat you up all the time haha

Couldn't he press charges for assault?

Haha, that would be crazy

I'd press assault charges and ruin the stupid roastie's life

Attached: 15515598_10154323935295892_107160469_o.jpg (1200x797, 86K)

he was just some dumb nerd doing dumb nerd shit in public and having a good time, and this stupid fourth-waver thought she was being "raped" and assaulted him.

>fortnite

sickening

>"it's assault"

No, that's self defense. He threatened to rape her with such gestures.

Honestly he should be in prison right now and listed on the sex offender registry.

any man being released from prison should be forced to have a train ran on they ass so they come out like good boys

ALll OF my THis. FUck U guys are right

I'd give my girlfriend a high five for hitting that fag.

He deserved that.

And he knew immediately that she can kick his ass. He did the right thing for survival.

This is the people who get forearm tattoos these days

Based haha poster

imagine the smell hahaha

I'd plant this chick in the fucking ground. Shes not hot enough
>that gut
>that fridge
to be attacking anyone

I'd probably thank her then go on to kill myself for doing something so pathetic. Oh but I wouldn't leave a mess because nobody should have to deal with a big loser like me who dances like that. I honestly 100% regret my actions and I'm in the wrong here.

Looks pretty fertile to me. But I like whatever the female version of builtfat is

Boomer here, can someone give me a quick rundown? I think I've seen some girls dancing like this guy on a club last week, as if it was some kind of inside joke.

Attached: 1534158248377.gif (500x500, 97K)

Perform a citizen's arrest, call police, sue for easy money. God bless America.

Stood in line and waited my turn without being a fuckhead.

Fortnite popularized many dance moves, this specific one is “The Floss”

Attached: 6928EB8A-46A5-4FAE-9C10-D59E531E9985.png (1000x589, 336K)

I wouldnt have flossed

fucking americans just solve thing the way we do in Eastern Europe. Gang up on each other and beat each other to a pulp

Block her arm, then proceed to ask her what her fucking problem is.

I would never be in this situation in the first place.
These fucking people that overcompensate by being a total clown in public...

Attached: Zoomer.jpg (1024x5123, 535K)

Yeah cause you guys are doing great

coddled retard doesn't realise being an annoying faggot in public has consequences because he's used to being an annoying faggot online

I would have dodged that pathetic swing of hers then continued Flossing™.

Ask her to hit me again

Attached: 1539008228874.jpg (689x767, 94K)

Let's hope he got the message and decided to grow up. Adult gamers are filth

Why would you press charges if you're not injured? It's funny how americans LARP with their big guns, freedumb, fuck gubmint and shit but when someone shows a semblance aggression they go apeshit and tell on him.

What do you do when someone persists to irk you in public? Most people have no capacity to walk away mentally unaffected so they should at least threaten with violence.

They are both in the wrong.

He's being a fucking douchebag.

You can't assault someone.

how will he learn to not be such a faggot then

I've never had a girl yell at me let alone swing an arm but I've always wanted an empowered feminist to try having a go so i can have an excuse to smash her in.

I mean you're not wrong. Still, though, people have sustained serious head injuries from hits like that.

grabbed her hand mid-punch

Attached: 1539561426830.jpg (443x455, 40K)

Force her to suck my cock or id press charges

based and redpilled.

other posters cucked and bluepilled.

so true

people die driving every day, get over it

a woman would never swing on a man. This only happened because the guy probably has more estrogen than she does

My point is that they both suffer from ye old case of not thinking before acting.

daym that's pretty hot

I'd ask her to punch me again to see those titties again

Attached: 1522845282395s.jpg (125x106, 2K)

underrated

It's not like he drew it you fucking newfag, get the fuck out

BOOMERS HERE?

Attached: 15391681540550.jpg (563x511, 145K)

if you do a fortnite dance, you deserve to get curbstomped.

This doesn’t work at all in real life dude. You would call the police telling them a woman hit you, they would already not take you serious.
Then it would take them hours to arrive (you lock her down for hours without 1000 white knights appearing to beat your ass). If you manage to stay until that then they will take your charge and it will become a year long process that no one gives a shit about and will probably be dropped because of insignificance.
Then you feel like an idiot because you achieved nothing.

Attached: 1536943962588.jpg (512x408, 47K)

just like the bro suffers from ye old case of not thinking before posting.

Dude. The assault is on tape.

>fantasizing about being wronged by a demographic you hate so that way you're justified in taking the "revenge" that you wanted to take before you were hypothetically wronged
Oh wow we got an alpha here

Bonered. Took it as foreplay.

>hurr why wouldnt you just shoot em??
>checkmate athiests

Attached: E16ABD34-579D-40D4-B676-F37086372659.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

Fuuck I hate zoomers so much. I saw a guy doing this faggot dance in the streets a couple of days ago. I should have reacted the same way as her.

What a loser you are.
When are you lowlife's going to learn, YOU CAN"T ACT THE WAY YOU DO ONLINE IN PUBLIC.
Keep doing so and every grill is going to know your block off

Attached: 1490129733904.jpg (1024x683, 191K)

I would have knocked her the fuck out. I absolutely refuse to let some dumb bitch get away with hitting me for whatever reason.

God I wish that were me

a good hard backhand and shove to the ground seems reasonable. a lot of a yelling along the lines of "wtf did you hit me for, you dumb bitch, i was just dancing?"

this seems to be the most just response. though i doubt id be this reasonable in the moment.

>I've never had a girl yell at me let alone swing an arm but I've always wanted an empowered feminist to try having a go so i can have an excuse to smash her in.
Yea a pussy like you would never swing. You are all talk on the internet but irl you'd be on the ground crying your eyes out that a girl beat you up and everyone around is laughing at you

>I would have knocked her the fuck out.
Cringe. No you wouldn't. You are a pussy
>I absolutely refuse to let some dumb bitch get away with hitting me for whatever reason.
I'm sure this happens to you every day you emasculated soiboi

on point

Attached: 1282593056144.jpg (370x278, 62K)

/thread
If any of you think the guy is in the wrong here you are probably misandristic. Think about it, this woman literally just punched someone in the face as hard as she could for literally doing a stupid dance behind her.
You can be some uptight virgins and call him names. But in every way him being a faggot is irrelevant.
What violent shithole do you people live in where a guy being ironically dorky should be met with this?
Please attempt to respond to what I've said without giving some asinine platitudes as you retards usually do.

what would be the best way to retaliate without leaving any bruises? hitting the hairline or something?

t. hyperaggressive roastie

Nah, violence is sometimes justified. When it comes to zoomers all the time

How the fuck do all these faggots in this thread know this is a fucking Fortnite dance? Are you all 16 or something?

Jesus, the state of this board

>Please attempt to respond to what I've said without giving some asinine platitudes as you retards usually do.
He deserved it you insufferable faggot. When are you going to learn that your crippling autism isn't acceptable in public?
She did nothing wrong.

furthermore he wasn't even that close, more than arms lengths away. He was doing literally nothing to this retarded bitch. If she had only checked for a second to see he wasn't even looking or gesturing at her she might of not done this. but she didn't, she just assaults a person with intent to cause as much damage as possible. she is totally liable and should serve time for this.

Nah, just someone who is sick and tired of coming on /fit and seeing threads where you retards think you would "do something" if a girl punched. You know where you would be? In a jail cell

lmao

read the last line..fuck man you cant make this shit up. i have to just assume you're being ironic for my sanity

>furthermore he wasn't even that close, more than arms lengths away. He was doing literally nothing to this retarded bitch. If she had only checked for a second to see he wasn't even looking or gesturing at her she might of not done this. but she didn't, she just assaults a person with intent to cause as much damage as possible. she is totally liable and should serve time for this.
Ok there retard. She had ever right to assault him. He should of been mature enough to not act like a Jow Forums reject in public.
She did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1539512554866.jpg (443x455, 96K)

I'm lucky this has never happened to me besides when I was a kid then.

This.

The girl can clearly see he's doing his stupid faggot dance sideways and not in a 'fucking' motion forwards.

Girl is a cunt and should be sued by the guy. Especially since it's all captured on video.

Tell her she's fucking ugly and you thought she was a man. Then point out specific examples of her ugliness for her to lament over for the next few decades, specifically pick things you assume she'd be self concious about or that she's trying to hide, like her huge fupa gut. She won't be able to look in the mirror again without second guessing the way she looks. Finish off by saying that you're lucky she's just a woman or that might have actually hurt, and emphasise how pathetic and embarrassing it is to not cause any significant damage despite using a coward's tactic like a sucker punch.

>this woman literally just punched someone in the face

"Punched" is a strong word for that sloppy haymaker that she landed with the inside of her wrist.

Women can't do ANYTHING right.

Btw, you are nothing but talk. You would have done nothing to her and you wouldn't have called the police. You are a coward

You are autistic for thinking it’s okay to punch people in the face because you don’t like what they are acting like. Literally /b/ tier edgyness you fucking loser

>how do all these faggots on this board know a cartoon frog for children is named Pepe? Are you all 5 or something?

What are memes

No you wouldn't. If a girl attacks you and you knock her on her ass no one is going to do shit to you. The police aren't even going to give a shit and if they do you just have to explain to them what happened and they'll have no reason to charge you with anything. Sounds like you're the only pussy who wouldn't do anything about iit,

>Is she a okada fan?

Deeply, deeply underrated post.

Attached: Absolutely Phenomenal.jpg (461x600, 44K)

kill yourself man.

This video is a prime example of modern-day 'feminism', and by supporting her you are supporting a male-hating movement that is gaining momentum.

The guy is a huge faggot doing his faggy dance, but it doesn't justify hitting him.

Again, kill yourself.

If you act like that in public you have a punch coming, doesn't matter which gender does it.

people act WAY more retarded than this in public, all the time. this is not retarded behaviour. this is a dude ironically doing a silly dance for 10 seconds. i dont want to imagine how fucking uptight and autistic you guys are that you think this should be met with violence. please leave your homes sometime and go interact with people.

Holy moly why is there so much projection in this thread?

You're a fucking retard. To choose between this gay zoomer culture and feminism is like choosing between pest and cholera

>all these boomer Jow Forumsizens in this thread acting like they weren't once 14 years old, obsessed with a specific video game and took some elements of their obsession into real life

Don't tell me none of you fags ever fucked around with your mates and tried one of the dances from classic World of Warcraft be it in public or private?

The girl is a cunt, and the boy is a nerd. But that doesn't justify hitting him.

Attached: photo-1533637267520-4dfd6aa7ee93.jpg (1534x2301, 678K)