How do you talk to girls

I can be as fit as I want, but I can't talk to a girl for my life

>in office hours doing homework
>ask girl near me what her progress was on it
>she doesn't respond, think that she can't hear me but know it's because I'm ugly
>too much of a beta faggot to ask again

This is the second time this has happened, and I'm ready to blow my brains out. I wasn't even hitting on her, and I was still rejected.

Attached: We-seem-to-be-angry-all-the-time-Fox-Emerson.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

talk louder and more forcefully. If you're like me you don't realize how quiet you talk. If they don't respond after saying something 3 times, just give up on it

How do you talk louder without sounding like a complete retard?

I don't know, you kinda have to be prepared for it, like "i know this guy is gonna talk to me so i'll think about what i'll say". Really you don't sound as bad as you think you do when you talk loud

get her attention first you fuck up

Pretend to be a gay

watch some videos of the marine corp and you'll figure it out

i dont lol they talk about the most boring shit

do you guys even like girls?
why dont you just turn gay?

>pretend

use her name before talking etc

Accept that you've already lost. For real, when you talk to a girl, tell yourself the worst gas already happened, she's already rejected you in her head. Now you're free. Have fun, say whatever you want, because it doesn't fucking matter, you can't get /more/ rejected.

Google diaphragm exercises. It won't make you inherently louder, but it'll make your voice more resonant and clearer. And possibly deepen it a notch or two.

Say her name to get her to look at you before you say what you're gonna say. Sometimes people will say things to me out of the blue and I'll hear them but not process what they said at all and ignoring it is less embarrassing than saying "what?".

>walk up and introduce your self, its corny AF but it works.
>be aware of your body language
>dont stand too close, stare with out blinking, lean closer and closer like a serial killer.
>smile, be happy and enthusiastic but not overly so
>pay attention to your hands, even try a power pose "hands on hips briefly" might sound stupid but she wont even notice, subconsciously your putting yourself in charge
>compliment her hair, nails, shoes, apple watch, shirt what ever women love a compliment!
>be able to talk about nothing "wow those shoes are nice, how are they for running" "I like your apple watch is it new? do you use it to track your exercises" "hi my name is user, I saw your nails and they look so nice, I just had to come over and say something."
>women are shallow and vein, they do shit to get noticed
>you have to have to have something to follow up the compliment, you might have to think on your feet and your probably not going to hit a home run every time, but you need to practice and practice.

Does anyone here know about meeting milfs on dating sites? Thinking of opening a tinder just to set age to 30-45 with a bio "looking for a MILF"

Do you have any conversation starter to talking to girls in class? There's a girl I talk to 1-2 times a week and it doesn't get anywhere further than the usual "good morning how are you blah blah blah". I tried to start a few convos with "what'd you get on the test" or "did you understand x thing he taught us the other day"

find out about her, people loooove to talk about them selves. make eye contact, ask good questions, and be a good listener

I've tried making friends this way in college by asking these basic questions and it failed so far.

What are you supposed to do after the little chit chat ends? Just say OK BYE or sumthin?

thats when you escalate the physical level

TGhanks bro will try
Just go in for the kiss?

I'm not gonna get physical in a giant lecture hall in front of everyone

yeah it's interesting noticing in situations you thought you lost so you stopped caring and were set free only to find that that was you accidentally seeing through the matrix

I unironcially got my crush's number from doing this:
>move my seat near hers
>wait for her to start a conversation with me or someone else so I can jump in
>she starts talking to some rando
>hear her mention place I traveled to
>"hey sorry I overheard you went to [place] I was just there this summer, have you been there recently?"
We talked forever after that and we ended up sitting next to each other the rest of the semester and I got her number a couple weeks after I did this using an even weirder tactic.

Attached: images.png (241x209, 7K)

just talk to them like they're people
if they don't respond just say excuse me

user
realize that everyone does this
it is becoming more common
people understand
we're all in our own heads

if its not working then its not everyone else its you. im not being a dick but this is an honest assessment, your doing something thats putting people off. maybe video tape your self alone, pretend your in one of those situations, and then watch it and critique your self.
not every small interaction has to end with you bringing her into the handicapped stall and smashing. usually like "i dont want to take up all your time though, enjoy the lecture today user."
its important to close with her name, it leaves a lasting impression. and thats what your doing setting the stage later to say hey can you help me study over a coffee, lunch, dinner. or if you find out shes into fucking painting or something "wow I would love to see your artwork" laying the ground work

1 weird tip
awkwards hate him

She sit in the front alone and doesn't talk to anyone. Sometimes I sit next to her and sometimes I sit all the way in the back. How do I start a full blown convo with someone who just says "good morning" to you? My main issue in uni: I have no friend circle which is how most dudes get meet girls so i have to resort to this

FORD

FAMILY
OCCUPATION
RECREATION
DREAMS

FORD

>hey you got that? anyway whats ur name?

hey do you have another class after this? I was thinking of grabbing coffee from
the coffee place
what do you like in your coffee
4 sugars and 4 creams?
gross, bye

see thats how it's done user

I have friends from rugby(the only friends I have srs) and that's pretty much it. Everyone in my classes just comes to class and leaves. The only way to make friends in my uni is through clubs. I'm seriously considering dropping rugby for a club with girls like Jiu Jitsu so I can meet more girls

Idk I'd just go in guns blazing, try this:
>wait for her to leave class
>look for her walking away
>catch up to her
>"Hey I haven't had the opportunity to talk to you but I think you're really pretty and I was wondering if I could get your number?"
Odds are she'll say yes if she's a quiet type, if not then you're all good and you just gave her a massive compliment. Stop being such a little bitch bro. I should've just done this desu, it gets to the point quicker.

man this class is pretty
□interesting
□boring

I'm really
□tired
□hungry
do you want to go grab a
□coffee
□bite
after class?

chapter 7 was kind of
□interesting
□confusing
to me

on and on
life is choose your own adventure
you may feel like you are forcing it
then it will become natural
relax

Gonna try this. Will ask talk about the test and stuff and ask her if she wants to study together.
Things pointing in my favor: I'll follow what you guys here said because I don't care at this point
Things point in failure: I'm ethnic so it might create a difficulty

what are u?
pajeet?

fuck man i was just thinking of getting into jiu jitsu, but if you have any sort of social skills you should be allright

terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible. don't post again.

No. Won't point out the exact country but just google pics of Khabib Nurmagomedov and his friends. I'm from that area. I don't fit in with the Pajeets/Juans/Changs/Tyrones because I'm "white male" and I don't fit in with Johns/Chads because I'm ethnic. 95% of the people in my uni hang out with their own race and there's nobody from mine.

You are why I still browse this board.

Attached: 7EDDC878-1973-4BD1-9630-FCC34E3E9181.jpg (566x480, 68K)

I have friends born in india that have dated beautiful blue and green eyed white princesses

lots of people don't care about skin colour senpai
especially women
real life isn't Jow Forums :)

try reading "how to win friends and influence people" if you cant read listen to the audio book while you lift. I do self help books and shit like that while I pump iron, work the body and mind. were going to make it bro I promise.

wasn't that bad
relax

idk bro at my uni most people stick to their own kind. There's obviously people who don't date their own kind all the time but most couples I see are from the same race.

don't worry about everyone else and what they do, it doesn't really matter.
You're only 1 person
imagine yourself in the perspective from one of the guys in the mixed race relationship
just because it isn't as common doesn't mean it doesn't happen
most people probably don't try

Yo just ask her what her favorite Disney movie is. Then after she answers, ask her to sing a song from it. Works every time.

I don't really have an option or care about race. When you're the only person of your ethnic group your only choice is interracial dating. The Pajeets and Changs have a lot of their kind here so they have the option to make that choice while I don't.

this, how the hell do i get social gainz, i blew all the chances i had with qts

you know how your first day in the gym you didn't bench 225 right away
it's the same thing, you gotta work your way up from lighter weights
have a casual conversation without any sexual intentions

nah jk that analogy is dumb as fuck

Don't just ask someone something, get their attention first with "hey NAME", if you don't get it you know they can't hear you

grab her hand and leading it down your treasure trail onto your junk, she'll know it's time to stop with the games

This. The reason i have trouble talkign to women is that most of them are boring, dramatic, emotional fucking pains in the ass. You know why men never want to work with women? Because they are a fucking chore to deal with, some guys are just better at putting up with their bullshit and pretending to give a fuck.

I do this all the time and it works 1/2 the time. And im 32% bf.

Go to anything medical. You'll find a shit ton of fat whooty and not so fob asian ladies who want sum fuck

If you cant think of anything to say. Rather than get uncomfortable and autistic just say "I really dont have anything else to say, I always draw a blank when talking to women lets get a coffee thursday afternoon" There is nothing worse than over exposing yourself if it takes a long time to get comfortable around new people

If you are honest girls really dont give a shit how autistic and nervous you are. Just be a man and own up to it. Dont pretend that it doesnt bother you. You are definietely not Jack Nicholson or Robert Di Nero anyone will see through your shitty acting. So dont pretend to be something you are not

>women are shallow and vein
exactly why i dont date, fucking hell. theyre helluva boring. why did women have to be like this

Attached: 1536612142306.png (504x400, 91K)

Women want to be desired, but even if they do not tell you, they too are terrified of the possibility of making a negative impression. That why, some well-targeted compliment, not surprisingly, puts them at ease.

I used to overthink the shit out of this stuff, then I learned something amazing.

Asking a chick "What's your snap?" literally works every fucking time. Girls will add you on snapchat or instagram if you give them the slightest hint of interest. I think it's because it's less of an investment than giving away their phone number, and if they decide you're a creep they'll just remove you and it's all over.

Attached: 1445695675422.jpg (600x602, 28K)

A few years ago, I hung out with a girl for most of the day, and didn't notice she was wearing a Big Black t-shirt until right before she left. God am I dense, and yes, I am black.

Attached: 1532250904120.png (542x515, 240K)

Check out laxvox method. It's basically resistance training for your vocal folds and will allow your voice to be more clear and more powerful/loud.

I have the same issue. The vocal folds are muscles and when not used much, can become weak and wont close properly so your voice can't be as powerful. Laxvox can fix that easy.
Been doing it for a week and can already hear improvement and someone at work commented on my voice saying it was deeper than usual.

you forgot the part about the firm handshake

Theres this girl I like that I see in the study lounge at my uni often. I want to flirt with her but she's usually surrounded by her friends (some of whom have become my acquaintances from studying together) so I feel awkward being flirty. What the fuck should I do bros?

big black arent good

oh I should probably add, this is something you say towards the end of a conversation.

My style is using , maybe talking some shit, and then either when I'm about to leave or the conversation is winding down I'll go in for the social media contacts.

it starts with an R

Give her a firm handshake

Attached: repent.png (441x451, 142K)

Same. voice only gets louder when I'm angry

Talk from your chest, not your throat.

t. Booming voice

Throw a vial of acid in her face, that'll get her attention plus it will make her be nice to people because she'll be a melted face freak.

Offer her the old lickeroo.

Jesus christ this is sad. You realise your problem is exactly what you're doing here? OVERTHINKING.

Get out of your head. Meditating will help to calm your thoughts. You're awkward because instead of actually being in the room when trying to talk to someone, you're analysing yourself constantly. All this advice of

>do this
>be aware of this
>if this; then do that

Is autistic useless shit, because all thinking about it does is make you LESS PRESENT. If you want a girl's attention, get it. If you fall down, get back up.

I'm confident with girls now because I spent years fucking up and getting embarrassed. You're on Jow Forums, do you expect to be ripped without ever doing a rep? Then why do you expect to be successful with girls without trying again and again and again? Cringe is the DOMs of social gains. Stop being afraid of failure user, go forth and rep talking to people until you're socially ripped. Accept that cringe is part of the learning process.

Also, you'll always have off days/fail. I've had 5 gfs of over a year and like 10 one night stands/flings, and I still fuck up talking to girls for the exact same reason as you: ANALYSIS PARALYSIS.

Stay in the room, let go of your fear, and take risks and do things like a man.

start using tinder to date lots of girls, i had a mate who would just talk to any girl and walk up to them, he had a confidence about him you get from just having experience

im a manlet, and I have a pretty good success rate. but even if i dont smash, its good networking and if you happen to see lady user out and shes with her friends, its easy just to slide right in and say hi, then get a quick introduction.
ultimately women are children and need to be treated as such.
I certainly did! thank you for bringing that up. shake hands with a women same you would a man, nice firm grip, dont go all soft because you dont want to hurt her. thanks user!
you need to practice all these things, and it will come to you like second nature. if you have a hard time meeting or introducing yourself, then obv what your doing isnt working and you need a new tactic.

>tfw a girl only hands you her fingers for the handshake

Attached: 1490854338752.jpg (556x313, 61K)

>user then goes around yelling at everyone as if it's normal

good job

I am a classically trained naval tactician, what are you talking about a weirder tactic?

Should I hate you?

Attached: 1539585856877.gif (250x150, 752K)

I ran into one of you fuckers at the dunkin donuts drive thru today. Shy quiet anxiety filled little shits. I get that you work at dunkin donuts are covered in acne but for the love of god stop tripping over your own words ever so quietly while your eyes dart all over the place.

Get your body language together op. Carry yourself with an ounce of dignity.

I just want my coffee.

nice fantasy polnigger

Chapter 7? Were on 14

I'd like someone over 18 please. Not under 10

Tell us then cunt
No. Fuck you. Just like there was a general game plan for our fitness journey, there is a game plan for this shit too. This is the difference between SS and bro splits. Bro splits are constant trial and error and people mostly do memes expecting shit to stick on the wall and act like chopped liver

i grew up with a single mum n older sis, got to practice playing it cool whenever sis had friends over.
>rarely happened tho cause she's prolly autistic and I'm for sure autistic.

so idk op sry

Attached: l72G8.jpg (883x667, 133K)

So you grab under her main knuckles and plant a kiss while bowing slightly.

Obligatory: "m'lady"

You talk to them as with men.
Then you're disappointed that they have no interests, goals, plans, sense of humor and can't hold their end of the conversation for shit.
Or you find the 1/100 girl that's actually decent and she notices that you're a sperg.
Either way - just talk with them as you'd with anyone else and try to get to know them.
If you want picking up advice - it's a numbers game.

Alright brah this might sound generic but I was bored on one weekend and I watched a shitton of those social gains videos u get me. Anyway I compiled the most important points:

1. Start convo with her name
2. Ey contact
3. Say stuff like "wait, really?!? when listening to her instead of just "mmm yea"
4. Stand close to her. Close.
5. Hands open. No hiding them in your pockets.
6.use her name often
7. This one is tricky: don't try to hide the fact you're attracted to her, she will feel it
8.lets say you sperg out and say something stupid, DONT BACK DOWN and dont take it back. It's your opiniong and you need to be confident about it. It won't be a big deal unless you sperg out even more and say something like "ahh yeah sory that was weird."

Generic right? But it works.

Attached: 1539060985972.jpg (480x405, 19K)

Just look as cool as you possibly can infront of her until there’s a good opportunity to approach. Wait till you see her at a party or literally anywhere else besides a study lounge.