HELP!

there's a hard lump on the both sides of my balls. I also noticed that my balls became more wrinkly. I do nofap and its my 28th day and I do cycling everyday. is this testicular cancer?
(pic not related)

Attached: 1539742574114.jpg (640x668, 69K)

heh lumpy balls

how should we know dumbass

only way to know for sure is to post a pic user

pic is very real for a lot of asian whores. change my mind

>Both sides
>Is this cancer
No dumbass

What I don't get is how a non Asian can marry an Asian girl and pop kids out
I don't care about their eye shape but if it's my kid I don't want him to look like a slant eyed gook
even worse when his first words won't be 'dad' or 'mom' but '混蛋'

What is an easy way to make money as a male?

wack jobs

no way, I think its just mature semen because last 2 days there's no lumps. I'm just eating my turmeric here incase its really cancerous

>mature semen
You're pregnant?

A little bambino calling me “papa” would be kawaii as fuck desu

Attached: F651706B-F76C-4389-88B5-77C94C69EA73.jpg (390x600, 61K)

i dont get it either id want my kid to look like me or my parents loli guess that makes us racist

med student here. You have aids. Sorry, man

They would look like you. They’d take on many of your characteristics and many of your partner’s. How do you not get how this works?

You type like a fucking retard

Go to a doctor dumbass.

GO TO A DOCTOR RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: 1538967447491.jpg (500x500, 31K)

I think no, its just me being anxious. its my epididymis where both of them has weird bump but not that obvious, I think its just stored mature sperm. I dont know the parts of testicles but after researching I figured out that the lump its not directly in the testicles, its like on top on the balls and its both sides so its impossible it being cancer. **my anxiety is the one who kills me**

The structure behind the testes is called the epididymis. Its primary function is to store and carry sperm. 28 days of no fap probably has them chock full, and a little tender. The solution? Quit being a whiny bitch and go rub one out, apply a cold pack to the testes after.

Unironically kys OP

Attached: 1539680027495.png (681x838, 1.08M)

Just go to the doctor man

Yo a doctor with you
Testicular cancer doubles in size in two weeks
Most probably you have the lumps and the inside of your balls facing each other of in a battle of supremacy over your dying body

Also testicular cancer feels like wood growing in/on your testicles

This pic always bothers me because men both complain nowadays when women advocate for getting their careers and being as independent of men as they possibly can AND when women want to be 'trad thots' and do nothing but get married and have kids. Asian women are among the most well educated and wealthy also so this isn't even factually accurate.

Anyway don't get your cancer diagnoses from Jow Forums

>parents loli
>lol autocorrects to this for you
too far gone

She is wearing a Chinese dress but holding Japanese yen

remember cancer is hard and usually forms on the testicle.

guys wtf there are lumps inside my ballsack and the sack itself is getting superwrinkly wtf

I think he just mishit the spacebar, no autocorrect

Are you sure what you are feeling isnt the epididymis? Does it have tubes connected to these hard lumps?

Attached: D3149795-A1FC-4E0F-B496-F46F0B387B99.jpg (769x1024, 215K)

yeah, I think its a mistake asking on 4chab because it raises up my anxiety instead and unironically I could be rushed into the hospital not because of testicular cancer but of anxiety attack

the lumps were on the upper both sides, I can obviously see it when I pee. when my balls get shrinked, I cant see it, but when my balls are loose it shows up. its not painful, I touched it and its rough like veiny thing. when I get an erection, there's a small lump on the lower part of my penis

Honey please leave here and calm down. Not worth stressing over what people say. Almost no replies here are serious they are literally playing with you to freak you out. Just go to like a patient first walk-up clinic or something. They'll have an answer for you and a plan.

Sounds like nothing though

>mishit the spacebar
this thread is cursed for typists

Attached: 1523978388306.gif (255x255, 330K)

yeah, thank you. I wish this thread would be pruned so I would not attempt to come back. also, its my first time to explore my balls so I think the epididymis was supposed to be more lumpy than the testicles. I thought our genital is only composed of 2 egg and a penis but I didn't think there was "epididymis" thing.
>last few months I thought I have brain cancer because that back of my head aches and the symptoms of brain cancer matches so much what I feel
so the real issue here is my mental issue, and mental things should be discussed on Jow Forums. so bye

>混蛋
Language isn't something you're born with