Truck driver actually seems like an incredibly comfy job

Truck driver actually seems like an incredibly comfy job

Attached: cooool.jpg (1000x1000, 143K)

>first delivery is to downtown of urban area with lots of narrow one-way streets
>only 6 inches of clearance on each side of loading dock

Attached: sweatingpepe.png (811x767, 413K)

Their asses probably hurt from sitting all day.

>they probably have can't pee for 9 hours because of all the driving and no stopping.

Come to choo choo school. It's basically a robot reform school.

Attached: rail.png (847x682, 409K)

You piss in a 64 oz Gatorade container. Everyone knows this.

Attached: pepe trucker.jpg (439x363, 127K)

also you practically can't jerk off, unless you hit traffic, which is rare for truckers.

it does seem like a comfy job
i imagine putting a small television there and binging my favourite movies/anime while driving from calais to edinburgh

played eurotruck simulator and it felt fucking great

isn't it like, super dangerous though?
i also heard truckers' penises shrink in response to having to drive all day, i haven't gotten any confirmation of that though.

>truckers' penises shrink in response to
seeing your mom

Comphy yes

Attached: 60.png (579x587, 617K)

You get inspected by the DOT/COPS.
And you have to deal with brain dead idiot driving around, at all times. Even at truck stops, your truck can be hit by some other truck driver, mainly at night.

hey
that's not true.

No they go on the floor and it just drains down through a system then out on the road

I would be a truck driver but I get leg cramps after only a few hours of driving

>tfw racecar driver dreams are ruined

I've always said it's the true profession of a neet. You basically take your bedroom with you on trips across the country, fuck hookers and get paid

>tv while driving

imagine having your insurance revoked on the first day and wasting your CDL license

My friend was a truck driver. He only did it for a few months because he nearly crashed the truck 3 times trying to stay awake. Although his brother did it for much longer and he always gave me robot vibes.

why are you nigger namefagging

Attached: 1335495984719.jpg (242x252, 11K)

Trucking is a fucking horrid job. The companies you work for while doing it cut a shit ton of corners and will actively abuse you with no remorse. I've seen to many posts about how shitty the job is. Stay away from it, OP.

Attached: LemmeTellYouSumthin.jpg (885x560, 94K)

Why are you an adult male virgin

>r9k
>using virgin as an insult

failed normie nigger detected

truck drivers will be the first high paying job eliminated in the coming automation wave

>virgin begins chimpout

Let it all out bud, those mean Stacy's are terrible

Attached: mjlaughcig.jpg (250x308, 9K)

>chimp saying chimpout

let's not monkey around, Mr. DeSantis