Serious question

Serious question.

What is AlphaDestiny's Naturally Enhanced Programme? I know he's an alpha wannabe so let's get that over with but what is his programme?

Attached: d69406faa89584665807cdec5641c66336a68bdc_1_484x500.jpg (484x500, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QAA1Q1VoIXg
i.4cdn.org/gif/1539953120581.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=luwcmY_UQZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only things I've seen are people losing strength on NE. like this dude
youtube.com/watch?v=QAA1Q1VoIXg
I feel like if he dropped the "alpha" persona, Alex would be a cool dude. But you can smell his insecurities on his videos. He really needs to rebrand

it's garbage

But what does the programme look like?

too short

go to the copedestiny discord (on his yt channel) its on there for free

AlphaDestiny is so freaking cool and awesome, look how nicely he dances, dude does not give a shit.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 2.96M)

>grow hair long to cover up your norwood 3+vertex forming

heh... nice cope

I bet all the ladies would fall for him if he danced like that in front of them

I wish I could wear wifebeaters. Thick acne scars stop me.

He said he "invented" the bear mode. What a fucking shit cunt.

2-3x full body template. Either heavy, light, volume or heavy and volume setup. You pretty much learn how to program for your own goals. The normal is 2x a week but I prefer the 3x. All it simply does is you combine the workout you would do in your standard routine upper/lower routine into 1 session.

All it is just a template. You can do it for whatever goals you want. The base he had was focusing on main press, secondary press, deadlift/squat variation, acc pull/upper back, heavy focus on traps and forearms, and end every workout with lower back and abs. Then you do 2-3x of connective tissue work at home with bands and gpp work.

I personally didn't do crazy into the upper traps focus. I like the mid/lower trap focus if I was going to build that area. I prefer block pulls to rack pulls but don't mind either.

It's a nice program to follow but I would recommend people to rock the 3x version over the 2x. He has a upper/lower template which is pretty much westside. It works fine as well. I learned a lot with the program with exercises I wouldn't ever really have discovered like meadows row or a bunch of arm wrestler stuff. I actually liked forearm training enough that I got a arm wrestler table to add options with. The connective tissue work and lower back and ab work at the end honestly is great. I have 0 pain and injuries from pulling 1rms or doing heavy volume sets of rdls or deads from deficit.

Best lifts, 315 incline x3, 245 ohp strict, 450 back squat, 500 full snatch (not parial like a wide grip bench but actual full rom). Squat I'll get to 500 in the future, I'm not worried about it right now since leg size is more than fine. Plus getting home gym.

We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting!"
"We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Attached: F3C5443D-4FE9-420F-9E45-9D7DC605A373.png (624x848, 362K)

the absolute cringe, no dubs will give me peace from this

>500 full snatch
Your snatching more than the world fucking record ok.

>haha nah nah man I'm not dancing, no way!
>ooh oho! look at me go! woo ladies watch these hips! Boom shakalaka!

This, theres been so many people thag have documented themselves running it and they have all lost strength.

Attached: 1539883692702.jpg (684x546, 76K)

don't do it, pretty shit. I tried it and I made limited gains. Squats bench deadlift I made more gains than his program.

You start with 2 pressing movements , then 2-4 back/trap movements, then 1-2 leg movements mostly around bench press/pushpress for pressing and rack pulls/heavy rows for back movements.

its a meme

Kek I 'member that story

the only people who lose strength are those who dont know what the fuck they're doing and cant program. NE is conjugate applied for bodybuilding purposes with focus on key muscle groups he deems most important for looking big. thats it. YOU do the programming, you monitor your progress and adjust accordingly. the outline is 1 page, there are several pages about techniques for increasing inensity (rest pause, negatives, forced singles, partial to full ROM progression etc) and volume (dropsets, counted sets, timed sets, supersets etc) but like 60% is exercise selection for each muscle group and at the end you get 12 3 week template.
to reiterate, if you fuck up its on you.
just download the book from 7chan archive, dont pay for it. buying it is a glorified donation to alex, he realises it isnt worth nearly that much. and if you want to get the gist of his programming just watch a couple of his older training videos.
my personal experience - you better split volume day into two or it will fuck you up;

out of curiosity, how old are you, stats, post body

Wouldnt be so cringe if this wasn't a 1:1 copy of bugez moves.

He clearly fucking repositioned the camera to show his legs and act like he danced right after the lift. He must have attempted this multiple times to realize the camera angle was bad

28 years old, 170cm 90kg, i can clsoe grip bech 155kg 3x3, my best squat was 192kg high bar when i squatted, push press behind the neck 128kg 1 rm. i can post body when im back home from work in 7h

Please do I'm exactly your height. How long have you been lifting? I'm at 74 kg now

Damn checked

Virgin Alex Vs Chad Eric

>170cm
oooof

>what is his programme?
It's literally 2 days in the gym and 2 days at home doing high rep shit with bands.

>13 fucking different exercises per day
>259 pages in his "book"
>first 87 pages are filled with huge ass font + big pictures
>the remaining 172 pages are literally pictures

his sister was also doing his program and regressing in weights

Attached: Capture.jpg (374x350, 40K)

>connective tissue work
Wtf is that?
>315 incline x3, 245 ohp strict, 450 back squat, 500 full snatch
Amazed that you managed to get to those lifts with volume that low.

Yeaaa we at da dance party right now

Attached: FFB59836-9CC0-41D3-B317-52FF71A00079.gif (375x211, 3.19M)

so...

option 1
>monday - full body heavy
>wednesday - full body light
>friday - full body volume

?

Attached: fist-of-the-blue-sky-nani-1.jpg (783x441, 31K)

cringe.

wouldn't be so bad if he shaved, got a haircut, and didn't steal his sister's jeans lol

I hope i meet him one day so i can smack his baby ass into outer space. He gives me a eternal lust to murder for the good of the tribe, such horrible genetics.

Attached: alphadestiny.jpg (871x748, 175K)

based and redpilled

I think he doesn't claim that high

Doesn't fucking matter, if I see him i'm not going to be able to control myself

It's fine, I understand, he's annoying as fuck.

>ITT: people who looks worse/weaker than Alex

Use a chemical exfoliater on your back

fucking hell you're right... makes it 100x times worse, the fuck is wrong with him

It's impossible to look worse than him. I mean, he looks fine on pic, muscles N shit, but when you put him in the context of real world and other people he just looks ridiculous at this height.

Lanklet cope.

>fact: Alex is a turbomanlet
>user points that out
>"c-cope"

I started doing his novice program after being a fucking idiot and doing PPL as a beginner and it's bretty good, I like doing full body and my strength has progressed

pure unadulterated cope

Still wearing lifts, Alex?

underrated

lol that fag with his shoelifts

his lp program is pretty well thought out

he is like a tiny wanna be budget bugenhagen that you could buy at walmart

cringe

kek. bang on mate

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLMAAAART

Attached: j4k3.jpg (480x360, 15K)

except he did and he made an entire video on that just to delete it shortly after because 100% of the comments was calling him out on his bullshit

>le story how he never measured his hight because he doesn't care
>he found measuring tape laying around
>measured his height and "it's 5'7"
>doesn't measure himself on video

by 500 snatch I assume you mean snatchgrip deadlift and not the olympic snatch

when will it end? two years from now what will be the result of all this?

>(not parial like a wide grip bench but actual full rom)
i think he means with a close grip. so he's talking about a snatch grip deadlift, but with a normal grip. so just a deadlift. this guy isnt aware of the term "deadlift".

I don't think the guy lifts

he doesnt even use his own program. once he decided he wanted to compete in powerlifting he immediately started doing training basically the opposite of the way he recommends

Fuckarounditis 2x a week

>that cringe lean away

>look how nicely he dances
Are you gay or do you just have autism?

Attached: 1539702954922.jpg (400x393, 28K)

i.4cdn.org/gif/1539953120581.webm should make one of these with him in it

christ, what a faggot

yeeaa we at the buffet right naaaow

what chu got over there phil

>when you have no personality of your own so you rip off of eric buganhagen

jesus christ m8

Thanks for the tip. Problem is they're all thick scars now so I don't think that'll do anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=luwcmY_UQZQ