So how do Jow Forumsizens celebrate their birthdays?

So how do Jow Forumsizens celebrate their birthdays?

Attached: pa47uwk3am011.png (250x273, 21K)

a bottle of wine, shoved comfortably into my anus.

By going to the gym is the only correct answer

Is it your bday fren?

Every meal on my birthday is a cheat meal + arm and chest workout

Is it your bday? Happy birthday!
I celebrate with friends. I wake up earlier than usual to hit the gym so I have time to be social

Also, 20 dollar ramen.
So fucking good.

>be me
>26th birthday is tomorrow
>only friend is my best friend who I've known for 11 years.

Any ideas?

Yes. But no frens. Except for my best friend. We've been through a lot for 11 years

Well what do you two usually like doing together?

Alone

Attached: 1536430355448.jpg (754x1158, 85K)

He's an auditor at a firm so he works 10am - 12am so he doesn't have much time to hang. He's making time for my birthday but I dont really have anything planned out but to get smashed by myself

And he has work 9am Sunday. So no late nights for him

self loathing

Turn off all the lights in my apartment, browse Jow Forums all day, go to bed super early.

trying to avoid my family so i can shed a couple lonely tears in peace

I fuk Ur mum

with friends family and girlfriend

Like any other day.

t. never had a birth day cake even as a child

My birthday is coming soon and all I have planned is watch my fav anime film and have some pizza. I also want to go to the gym, but since one of my best friends started recently going with me and I am one of the usuals there, I don't know if I feel like going since I don't want to draw attention from anyone
Btw, happy birthday to you and

happy birthday user! do the things that make you happy.

Attached: 1485279527415.jpg (386x550, 32K)

I dont,what's the point of celebrating some shit when you are alone,friendless and even when your own parents dont care,
fuck im lonely

Okay but are you in this situation because of your own personality flaws that you refuse to change?

Same thing every year
>Go about my day if it's on a weekday, otherwise play vidyas for a bit
>Go to the gym
>Go visit my parents and cook dinner
It's pretty comfy

My parents are gonna watch the Man Utd vs Chelsea game instead of my birthday this Saturday. Wanna cry so badly.

Attached: sad-apu-36099617.png (500x641, 51K)

well it's a very important game.

Alone at a bar enjoying a nice beer and watching the game

Turned 30 recently. I did absolutely nothing for it.

Planning a party is too much of a pain inbthe ass, especially when no one was going to show up anyway.

rented a table at an irish pub for me and frens. also i happened to be born the day before a national holiday, guess i can kiss my gains goodbye

Attached: im-fawkin-zeez-brah-granddad-please-meistubbed-my-to-do-24260483.png (500x660, 168K)

pff. not as important as user.
go out, have fun, ditch the parents

I don't

the one day a year i say fuck it and smoke meth while sucking big nigger cock
tfw straight guy who doesnt drink or do drugs

>be me
>turning 27 today

pls say happy birthday

Happy birthday

Take turns waxing each others carrots

yeh nah

happy birthday, user! have a nice, chill day

Attached: 1468946469769.jpg (1484x1373, 374K)

Happy birthday, user!
Just to remind you, the average Jow Forumsizen is a 18-20yo zoomer which has everything going in his life. Don't you ever sympathize with anybody here!

all three birthdays i've had since i started lifting, i went to the gym

Get very drunk then cry in front of my ccomputer

My birthday was 2 days ago. Went out with parents and brother on a dinner and came home on a cake and coffee, the weather was great.
Pretty comfy desu

Happy birthday user

Attached: 1490213854702.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

Unironically an 8 hour arm workout

Attached: EA5C12CE-ACEA-47DB-B5BF-D7FA2EC33B12.jpg (640x692, 413K)

Happy birthday fellow boomer user

Attached: 1530890487349.jpg (900x900, 151K)

Happy birthday brah.

Happy birthday, user-kun

I don't. Haven't celebrated for years. I support my theory of "I don't want people to be happy on the day i was born but to cry on the day i died."

This year I celebrated by having my girlfriend give me a three hour long, PTSD fueled rant. Then proceeded to be depressed and alone all day before going to work that night. All in all, kind of want to kill myself.

Happy birthday fella. Here's a butt

Attached: __Bno3vJjnE3v___.jpg (1080x1350, 132K)

24yo boomer here as of today, happy bd fag

lock the door, dont answer calls and cry all day

Birthday coming up in November, currently cutting but gonna make it a cheat day. Planning on waking up early, go to school, go out and have a drink with my grandparents... Friday after im having pizza and friends. Anything else?

Attached: 1537181898442.jpg (480x304, 21K)

22 here, every year my mom makes a surprise party and invites close family members and my bros to spend an evening at our house eating and talking, pretty comfy.

Stories like this became common when striking women went out of style. In truly sorry user. Licky me, I found a woman with a traditional mindset. When she steps out of line I just beat her (lightly) into submission. She usually retreats to the kitchen, cooks dinner, and apologizes for being an asshole just before we eat
>the incidents have gotten less and less frequent over the four years we've been together
>she's a masochistic sub (not that she knows what those words mean) church girl who gets turned on by being put in her place
Female self-esteem is a meme lads. Get a decent looking good girl who will obey.

Attached: 1537022127415.jpg (991x631, 162K)

But you drink it first?

Happy birthday bro

Attached: 1536350140673.gif (1200x832, 925K)

I turn off my phone, buy a bottle of jameson and watch die hard 2

I usually go for a walk or find a mountain to climb. Kinda nice to have a change of pace to think about how old I'm getting.

24 tomorrow. Gonna have supper out with my parents and aunt tonight. Tomorrow I'll pretend it isn't and go to work.

Attached: IMG_4008.jpg (1000x1415, 175K)

Getting loaded with the boys

[spoiler]I forgot about it and nobody told me[/spoiler]
I guess that means I'm finally a man

but the second one is the worst one. what the fuck.

today is my birthday, fit
I'm going camping
my mother got me a john mccain book.

Attached: 1539825281564.jpg (640x640, 48K)

My birthday is tomorrow too :) going to Kiev

>turned 26 on Monday
>Only brother wished me
idk why, but bought a cake and ate it myself.

Thanks bro. She's usually okay, even enjoys cooking and cleaning, but every once in a while she gets literally triggered and loses her shit for a while. This time it just so happened to land on my birthday and soured the whole damn day.

happy b-day user

Hope she apologised for fucking up your birthday

based megan shurmer

>turning 22 today
>getting older isn't fun anymore
I should buy some AC/DC cds with my birthday money

Attached: Anon on his birthday.jpg (1200x1200, 1.68M)

>take time off from work to go back home to Tampa
>have lunch with my family
>grill some spicy sausages with the boys
>hit up the goth club and dance

Birthdays are based

Attached: 1536943223856.png (400x333, 91K)

happy birthday fren :)

Attached: 1517902193207.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>31
>Haven't had a birthday since being 10
>I take a day off from work every year on that date to cry and eat cake alone

JUST end it all already

Happy birthday dude. don't listne to your inner doubts, your gonna make it and its gonna be everything you wanted

I'm actually having a shared birthday party with my friend. We're gonna have a spicy hot wings challenge over who gets to "have their birthday". When we go out to bars afterward the loser is not allowed to take any offers of free beer and instead pays while we mock them.

Hey fren it's my birthday too.
Hap to both of us

Usually Lunch with family. Dinner with frens, then clubbing

Also, happy birthday

>ctrl f
>no "a single yearly carrot cake"

Do you even facepull?

no, alcohol is degenerate.

No worries my family didn't even remember mine. You'll be good.

I went to grab a cold one with bae, we spent some time, she told me she loved me and we spent the night.

Then a couple days later i had a small meeting with a few friends and we hung around.

I don't celebrate my birthday.
I just get really drunk and wonder if anybody noticed

Birthday in a few days, no friends to celebrate with. Thinking of going on a short trip somewhere in the US. What's a nice city to celebrate birthday alone?

No. I let it age.

every birthday i get birthday depression and try to sleep it off,i dont need a yearly reminder of the passing of this shit of a life

Detroit

My birthday was last month, this time I spent the entire day job hunting and then spent a little time with the girl I'm seeing.

Attached: 1326393637908.png (1108x1600, 428K)

Is your best friend alcohol?

My 20th was worse than all of these desu