Texan Method

If you've been talking to some girl and she's been real soft on you and you've been wanting to fuck her but you're not quite sure how, just use the Texan Method:
>buy a ton of alcohol, whatever alcohol is most popular in your culture
>get a Bluetooth stereo and download a ton of music, once again, whatever's popular in your culture
>you could get some weed, that's kinda optional
>invite the girl to your backyard to drink/smoke
>get her a bit tipsy as well as yourself
Her legs will pop right open, I tell you what.

Attached: 0CFD9314-DDC3-4182-B290-949CBAEC30CC.jpg (750x923, 965K)

>the Texan method
This is just how to have sex with a girl 101. I have never had sex with a girl where alcohol was not involved in the situation

>talking to some girl and she's been real soft on you
I lost you there, pardner.

Attached: wot in tarnation.jpg (300x250, 81K)

>get her tipsy

you mean take advantage of her? Very cool of you user.

are you supposed to never mix alcohol/drugs and sex anymore now? i don't get email updates.

>how to get a rape accusation in four easy steps

dont do this

I didn't say that, but it just sounds like OP couldn't get her without it. And thats kinda rapey.

>I tell you what.
its
>ill tell you hwat
dang zoomer

Attached: 1536595897353.png (293x399, 246K)

Who cares? Fuck off. If OP told me a way to rape women with no repercussions I would do it, if you care about women getting raped you are a bitch.

>I don't alcohol. I don't drink it, I don't buy it, I don't buy it for other people even if they ask.
>I don't like the currently popular music.
>I don't want to take advantage of a drunk.
>I would fail at doing so anyways.

what's wrong with rape ya ho

Attached: 1534834890847.jpg (3192x2124, 678K)

>t. not chad

No dummy. Girls actually say sometimes that they want to drink before they fuck. I had a girl tell me she'd do anal if I got her a little drunk. It's a known ritual to drink before sex.

If she told you before she started drinking that she was going to fuck you then thats cool. But if she wont fuck you and you have to feed her alcohol or drugs to convince her then thats not okay. I'm just looking out for you guys. I hear prison isn't fun.

Girls don't really mak up rape accusations like that user.

You don't get her blackout drunk, you just get a little drunk with her. You don't have her drink until she can't walk. You just get her a bit loose. It's called the Texan Method because Texans have been doing this for decades. Even girls know this method.

>get her weed and alcohol

No you idiots that's retarded and borderline rape like the other user said. Not only that but she's gonna fall asleep for sure. And you're not gonna fuck a sleeping girl. So what do you do? You get that bitch some cocaine, man. She'll be up all night with her pussy flooding your room. You people are creepy for trying to fuck crossfaded bitches i tell ya huwhat

I get that, I just think it's not a good idea. But what do I know, I'm a bot.

Never heard of this

t. Live in texas

cocaine and mdma are the way to go. She might just rape you instead

if the above method fails, try the cosby method.

Attached: bill-cosby-wax-figure.png (940x540, 704K)

white knight basedboy cuck detected

Fall asleep from what, you literal retard? Once again, you don't get her blackout drunk. It's no different than taking a girl home from the bar. You're basically doing bar activities at your house.

>you dont get her blackout drunk

???
So now you decide how drunk she is? Am i being trolled? You're a raper and probably ugly user

how about female sexual assault victim?

>It's called the Texan Method because Texans have been doing this for decades.
"giving a girl alcohol to increase your chances of sleeping with her" is how that has been done on literally every inhabited continent since humanity discovered how to produce alcohol.

What does that even mean? The alcohol decides how drunk she is lol. If she doesn't drink enough to black out, she's not blackout drunk. The alcohol is partially there to create a laidback vibe. Stop reading feminist propaganda.

It's the fact that you take her to a backyard or an empty field, put on music and drink/smoke.

It's not sexual assault if she's buzzed and she wants it. If she can walk and talk clearly she's not drunk

>if she can walk and talk shes not drunk

Wow lmao

>t. a virgin who doesn't know alcohol has always been part of sex

I was talking about myself.
thisisorginal

What if this girl is pure and not into drugs and alcohol, and you don't want to fuck her but marry her?

That won't work. How would a beta soiboi even convince a stacy to drink with him alone?

Why would I want to have sex with somebody? Come on, user. It's 2018. There's enough people around. We don't need anymore.