Arnie is frauding his height

>Reg Park on left is listed as 6'1"
>Arnold is listed as 6'2"

He looks 5'10" here. Is Arnold a manlet?

Attached: Arnie a fraud.jpg (500x375, 75K)

Fuck me you're late to the party mate, every one knows arnie lied about his height same as trump and many other high profile manlets.

He's even shorter now. Back when he was governor, I worked in downtown Sacramento and some of my coworkers would see him at the gym. They said he was like 5'9

I was on a date and a girl told me she met him and he was shorter than 6'... I didn't want to believe her until I saw this picture in the other thread. I guess part of growing up is seeing your heroes die

People shrink when they get older.

But he is shorter than Reg Park in the OP pic, and Reg Park is supposed to be an inch shorter than Arnold

Can't see the floor in this pic so its not worth looking at. Ive seen a picture of arnie next to jay and ronnie all had the same shows on the same floor standing upright and arnold was a good 2 inches above them. I've met jay at an expo before and he barely shorter than me so he's a legit 5'10. Making ronnie's listed height of 5'11" legit, and arnold is somewhere between 6' and 6'1"... After aging.
Heres another pic, they are eye level depending on the time of day.

Attached: s-l300 (1).jpg (300x232, 19K)

Same shoes* not shows.
Arnold is 22 in these pics. I know a guy that went from 5'11 to 6'2 from 20 - 24 so It's possible he grew an inch at his peak, especially with his diet and roids and how much he slept.
6 young -6'1" peak is accurate by all measures

Attached: young_arnold_schwarzenegger_01.jpg (500x454, 54K)

Numerous people who have met arnie have said he's not even close to the height he claims.

I want to believe this

Flat ground with dress shoes. Ronnie is an absolute legit 5'11.

Attached: 44201ce8837f08898bc2f72a356a2d2a.jpg (800x533, 58K)

Doesn't diminish his body of work in anyway.
You fags will debate anything trivial, endlessly

>sandow

a true natty king

fuck arnie

how tall is trump?

Reeves is the much more chad natty

He's a manlet. Saw him once at the LA Auto Show with his full security detail and even though I was like 14 at the time and I'm only 6 foot now, I was significantly taller than he is

You fags realize that people shrink in old age right? Arnie is over 70, I think it's okay if he's lost a few inches.

190cm according to the white house doctor's measurements. Justin Trudeau is 188cm

Attached: trudeau-trump1.jpg (2048x1536, 356K)

All actors fraud their height. Tom Cruise is billed at 5’7” but he’s closer to 5’4”. Tom Hardy is billed at 5’9” but is closer to 5’7”. The Rock is billed at 6’4” but is closer to 6’2”.
It’s pretty normal desu.

Yeah Arnold wasn't 6'2".

He did have stupid deep pec inserts though

Ronnie 5'11"?

No.

Ask anyone who's met him. He's be lucky to be 5'9" - and that's before becoming the black Walt.Jr

Sandow was on cocaine and dat dere organique extract.

On dat dere captain america serum.

thats so fucking pathetic haha

Damn, you know you have nothing going on in your life when you're trying to get to the bottom of height conspiracies.
I met him on a field trip to the capital, he was as tall as my dad and my dad is 6 foot even, so there you go.

Why would you trust a females estimation of height? Seriously they have no real concept.