Coffee/caffeine

>increases testosterone and DHT
>decreases estrogen
>nootropic
>increases androgenic signaling
Why the fuck is Jow Forums against coffee again?

Attached: coffee.jpg (780x438, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZpy9r_KXqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because it's the most normie thing in existence and they won't accept it as something good

Because a lot of Jow Forums are very young brainlets who think if it's hard it is necessarily good. So do things like no coffee and gym with 5 hours sleep. It's counterproductive and stupid.

I love coffee so much

it's easier to get sarisfaction from "doing something hard" if it's achieved by depriving yourself of something and not by actively doing something that's fucking hard
that's why people here would rather drink no coffee, do nofap, take cold showers, cope with being unsuccesful etc instead of doing whatever it takes, getting out there and doing their best to achieve things

Theres nothing that compares to that first cup of the day. Especially on a cold winter morning.

the second cup of the day is a close second, though

with a cig

>tfw drink 2 red bulls and 2 black coffees a day
pure energy flows through me

Attached: 1515384266365.jpg (656x582, 22K)

Huh, your phone autocorrected cortisol and spelled it "testosterone"

This. Same as uni rowers heading out for a 5am workout after nights out. They think the fact that it makes them vomit makes it a better workout.

>increases testosterone and DHT
FUCK

Same. Don't talk to me before I've had my morning coffee! Haha XD

Ahem

Attached: 1526995616220.png (300x250, 29K)

GET YOUR CUPPA
FREE CUPPA HERE
DAILY CUPPA

Attached: cuppa.png (434x341, 34K)

while my girldfriend(trap) sucking my oversized penis and touching my abs

I stopped drinking coffee user here.
I had been an avid coffee drinker for around 10 years.

I'm almost through 2 weeks.
The 1st week was the hardest. I slept around 12 hours a day.
I gained about 7 lbs. There is a huge difference to how I feel as well.

What before was a pleasant smell of roasted coffee beans being brewed, now turned into this stench of something burned and foul.
I don't get cravings anymore, and whenever I get the need for a jolt of energy I just shine a light in my eye(phone screen is enough) and do some bodyweight exercises. This wakes me up a lot better than coffee used to.

I'm in my mid twenties and something weird happened. A stripe of hair between my bellybutton and groin grew out within the past 2 weeks.
Now this could be a coincidence, but I'd still recommend all the coffee addicts out there to try at least a 2 week break and see if they feel better.

Theanine+Caffeine is god tier.

does caffeine aid or prevent hair loss?

not having shitty anglo genes is what helps

i am addicted to coffee and would probably die if i stopped drinking it,i have no idea how people can work 8 hours a day and fuction without coffee,its perfect drink to keep yourself working and its healthy as fuck

Attached: 1539911470353.jpg (750x1244, 163K)

It stimulates growth of the hair follicle but you have to apply it directly to the scalp with a shampoo.

That's overstated. Im on literal cortisol pills and have coffee all day and still do 1/2/3 for 5 reps. Deads i cant do because im lanky.

It is a drug that gets you physically addicted. It’s withdrawal effects are pretty heavy, especially for people looking to build muscle it will ruin their workouts.
On top of that, it becomes less and less effective as your body builds up resistance against it and in order to even get back to your normal state you will need more and more coffee. People can’t be awake anymore without getting their coffee in, really retarded.
Most of the documented “positive effects” on coffee are also because they take coffee dependant people and test with them, which makes them effectively test the negatives of the widthdrawl and not the positives of the coffee.

So overall, just a way over used drug that you could instead limit to occasions where you really need it. But everyone doesn’t, everyone abuses it.

If it increases DHT as OP says it causes hair loss.

post more daily grind pepes. I lost my hard drive

>I’m addicted
>would die if I stopped drinking
>wouldn’t be able to function like a nornal human being without it

>it’s healthy as fuck
Full retard

we're all gonna make it user

Attached: cuppa daily.png (450x250, 43K)

What is the most redpilled form of coffee and in what quantity should I consume it

Be careful with getting too high Vitamin B2. One can of redbull contain just about the amount you can drink for a day.

long black/americano

sshhh

Attached: no talkie.jpg (699x384, 32K)

>all the caffeine addicts here
>basically unable to function without coffee
lmaoing at your life rn

A little bit noisy in here aint it?

Attached: 1525247865096.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Attached: 1515101388764.jpg (402x402, 54K)

What contains Theanine user?

Attached: 3ECDAB0C-45A1-4A2F-84DD-F07374CB1CDD.jpg (4032x3024, 2.57M)

youtube.com/watch?v=QZpy9r_KXqc

>stretch the legs
>read the paper
>sip on that first cup of the day

Attached: 1531890175088.png (300x250, 19K)

tea

basically drinking a shitload of good tea is like having caffeine with a perfectly clear head

A single teaspoon of instant coffee in a 3/4 cup mug with a meal it compliments

Kek

I'm on the day 12 and I still have trouble trying to be active during the early hours. I'm forced to do IF as I just feel like napping so badly after eating a meal.

On the plus side I can't stay up for longer than 11 PM so my sleep patterns have been fixed.

you faggots are becoming more cancerous than the normies you're trying to mock

probably what I miss the most after i quit

Get your heart pumpin'. A couple of sets of burpees and shine a light in your eye.

>burpees
Oh no user ...

Coffee tastes like ass.

I might have tea once or twice a day but I just drink water when I wake up. I'm so thirsty in the morning I easily drink a pint of water. I can't imagine hanging around to drink a cup of scolding anything.

>Coffee tastes like ass.
beta detected. a true chad drinks gallons of near boiling tar every day.

+10 coolness/basedmasculinity points

Coffee lovers are as cringe as the middle aged housewives who spam wine memes.

since I quit caffeine iam tired af all the time, how long until I feel normal?

Hello my only 'meal' for the rest of the day since I ate today's calories already.

Attached: Fil.gif (500x280, 1.72M)

I have it as a powder. Wiht a ratio of 2:1, so 200mg theanine and 100mg caffeine is a perfect nootropic combo. Gives you energy and focus and eliminates the nervous side effect from caffeine.

Can you get addicted to coffee by having 1-2 cappuccinos or lattes almost everyday? I do this but I'm not addicted and I can go days without having any and not feel any of the withdrawal symptoms that people say they feel

I drink a decaf with three cream and three splenda every day. Probably the most faggot coffee available. kek

You can just break caffeine pills into your shampoo then, ey?

This is simple and stupid enough to give it a try.

This

hello help me iam dying from fatigue

are you implying every caffeine study in the history of mankind didn't test the effects on non-coffee drinkers? that you, god child of Jow Forums, was the only one to consider the need to have a control group of people who don't drink coffee?

really?

Because it can be addictive and no one here has any impulse comtrol and need theor hands held through life. They simply cannot handle it.

>normie
Shut your whore mouth, you normalfag fuck

>Normalfag
Shut your slut mouth, you normie fuck.

Red bulls have fuck all caffeine in them. Barely amounts to a small cup of coffee

Use common sense and your own judgement. Is it causing you any negatives? Then drink less. Only one cup causing you problems still? Maybe it’s not for you. Can you drink coffee throughout the day with no adverse affects? Sip on. Have you built a bit of a dependency on it and need it just to feel normal or get trough your day? Try taking a break and starting with small amounts a few times a week, then see how you do. This thread gets created up to 3 times a day, usually overlapping each other. I’d like a sticky to be made.

>Deads i cant do because im lanky.
wut. You can do Squats but not deads because you're "lanky". Are you sure you know what the fuck you're talking about?

I don't know the mechanism, but deadlifts leave me feeling like a paraplegic for a week and i cant get much power through them. People have watched my form numerous times, i warm up and use chalk. No-one knows why, so it's usually just stated it must be due to my being 6'2 or some anatomical quirk.

The only downside is that I'm buying it almost every day. Need to get a French press.

Anyone tried hipster craft coffee shit like aeropress and v60? It's pretty good and my gf is all about this stuff, but the atmosphere at these places will make you want to kill yourself.

Then you'd have the same problem with the squat

I don't get on massively well with squats but i can do 3pl8 for 5. If i push myself on bench i can do 2.5pl8 for reps so there is an imbalance.

taller people find deadlifts easier and squat/bench/ohp harder than short people do
it's because the taller you are the longer your limbs are compared to your torso. deadlift favors people with longer limbs in relation to the torso

Describe your gf's chest to me if you would be so kind.

Only longer arms are beneficial in a dead

B's

Well i don't know what's going on then. Bench is my best lift and deadlifts kill me. I have a foot that likes to pronate so perhaps it's that or my inflexible hips.

It's a lift I'd like to do but after so long i decided it wasn't wise to continue trying.

FFS man.

Try doing Romanian deadlift

>tfw don't really feel anything from caffeine unless I have too much and get sides

They have a nice shape though
>he doesn't like petite girls
you gay?

Does it really increases test ?

I quit it months ago and desu I'm lazy all the time now. Coffee unironically began the modern world so without it I think people go into elf mode

degenerate

>Coffee unironically began the modern world

Attached: 1460304404898.jpg (400x290, 21K)

I quit coffee a few months ago and there have been more positive than negative changes.

>Positive
Whiter teeth
More money saved
More time since I don't have to get/prepare it
Wake up in the morning feeling better, ready to go
More regular bowel movements

>Negative
Literally no energy in the afternoon, could take a nap every day
No coffee smell in my house

How do you guys prepare coffee?

My issue is most coffee machines will make enough for like 6 cups when I'm just trying to make a cuppa. And if I use a smaller amount of ground coffee my one cup isn't near strong enough.

Attached: question.png (620x451, 469K)

Can you read? Then you can answer your own question very easily by simply reading the post.

Coffe makes your breath smell bad and your teeth get a yellow stain over time. Still enjoy a cup from time to time

1 cig a day keeps the newfags away

LIFEHACK:

take a nap while waiting for your coffee to brew so every cup is effectively the first cup of the day

Tell me I’m not the only milliennielzoomboy who prefers taking caffeine in pill form? Or are all you cuntheim boomies still living well into the past?

just one cup of coffee give me taquicardia, anxiety and insomnia. It is strange because back in my high school days i used to drink 3 or 4 cups of tea almost every day.

I mean he's not exactly wrong, all the intellectuals starting in the 17th century when coffee was introduced to Europe would gather and discuss in coffee shops.

shut the fuck up about making stickies. it's better than seeing troll threads jesus christ

Attached: cristiano halaldo.jpg (332x332, 23K)

REDDITHACK.

Boil your water, leave it to sit for about 30 seconds, put your coffee in (2 solid teaspoons), mix it. Let it set and drink it.

Coffee replaced beer during the day so instead of lounging around drunk people invented shit and could work long hours at repetitive tasks, which began the industrial revolution.

and then a huge shit after

They're children.
Also basedboys drink it too.
It's fucking good though.

based. i smoke 2 cigs in a row when im having cuppa