How could this degenerate achieve so much in life without pursuing anything that Jow Forums values?

How could this degenerate achieve so much in life without pursuing anything that Jow Forums values?

He takes rainbows shits on all of us here.

Attached: tekashi-6ix9ine-50-cent-club-feat.jpg (600x538, 80K)

Define achieve

due to his lifestyle & personal values, he's a perfect candidate for the (((music industry))), so the (((record label owners))) deliberately put him on a pedistal & mass-marketed him towards the western youth
plus he makes catchy tunes that sub 90 IQ westerners like
a key that fits both locks

Attached: 6ix9inejump.webm (1440x816, 509K)

Dumb luck. As the zoomers would say I yeet on that NIBBA. Dab on his fucking grave

He will be broke by 26

Some fit poster on here said he was based though

That's a funny way to spell "dead"

He looks disgusting.
His culture is disgusting.
He has and will produce nothing of value.
Making "money" means nothing.

Well if he goes to prison he'll probably be separated from the general population so he should be okay there. If not though, at the very least hes getting raped

>what sort of tattoos would you like?
>just make me look like a public bathroom stall senpai

>Hernandez rose to prominence on social media due to a July 2017 Instagram post that went viral on both Reddit and Twitter, where Hernandez's eccentric appearance (rainbow-dyed hair, a rainbow grill, and multiple versions of the number 69 tattooed on his body) turned him into an internet meme.[11]

>all these iffy niggas ITT

>Zoomers unironically listen to this

6ix9ine lit af nigga

You forgot rule #1 pal, don’t listen to anybody on this shithole site

FITTERS IFFY UH

He's got more dedication and drive than 99% of fit.

>being a muppet of the jews for their world wide manipulation schemes
>achieve so much in life

how is people still this dumb and naive

I thought we had freaks in the music industry when I was in college 10 years ago but you zoomers have seriously lowered the bar beyond anything I thought possible.

Attached: hitlerdidnothingwrong.png (600x543, 252K)

He has no long term appeal. He is flash in the pan famous and as soon as fashion/trends change a bit he will be finished.

6ix9ine is definitely based though.
Literally penetrates through the entire industry in like half a year despite 90% of it wants him to fail

SCUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAANG

>some autist on a indonesian snake charming forum said he was based

Hating on 69 is the strongest cope
Dude is biggest troll and makes money out of it, yet you faggots still hating lmao

>homosexual book club forum**

I don't listen to his music but he is hilarious.

Attached: image.png (466x526, 298K)

He has his reward, and behold. He is dead and miserable and in hell.

>People who think that listening ironically to something makes it somewhat alright and not knowing they are the first targets
>"ha ha, i only watch this show because It's so stupid I don't take it seriously"

wasn't he murdered about a month ago? wtf?

The question is already oxymoronic. If there are no values that he has that "Jow Forums" shares how could a comparison even be possible?
Fucking brainlet I swear.

Also: >Not having read enough or asked succesful and rich people to find out succes and wealth aren't worth pursuing.
Stay in that hamster wheel.

Attached: HagridHeader.jpg (750x401, 92K)

wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter it.

Define achievement

Rough day at school, champ?

Tattooing your face for this.

Attached: benji's sister.png (304x272, 116K)

you’re just jealous lord 69 is better than you

Attached: 573F50EC-F875-4B44-821E-9171BFA1E444.jpg (1048x1270, 380K)

so the internet is to blame

Exactly this. I fell for this
But you gotta admit his songs hype you up

>all these iffy niggas
yikes

He won the jewish master lotto. If it weren't for social engineering cool hunters he would have been just another detritus niglet due to die an early death, and pop stardom and fame and money didn't save x_xtentacles or lil peep. Results not typical.

How long until the inevitable OD?