Let's see your garbage tier home gym Jow Forums

Let's see your garbage tier home gym Jow Forums.

I'll go first.

Attached: 20181018_221408.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

clean up your shit cunt

Having to rearrange the room for each lift is part of the workout faggot.

Throw those tiny dumbbells away, nothing more pathetic than owning a dumbbell under 15lbs

Unironically based. I love training in places like this.
But get rid of the treadmill

20 kg dumbbell and a pullup bar
it's okay i guess but i'm moving to a place where i can't hang a pullup bar in a month or so which is worrying me. thinking about starting climbing instead

Attached: 1516796500298.jpg (759x604, 31K)

The treadmill has a fan.

We all start somewhere and I'm not throwing away where I came from.

Attached: basement gym.jpg (960x1280, 331K)

7'8" eternal lanklet

6'4'' 200lb, just at the cutoff height and weight to be considered a man... glad i made the cut off though.

wife is 5'4'' in pic but im a good 2 feet behind her.... perspective is fucked up

Confirmed not going to make it.

Yeah I'm just fucking with you man. I'm in a similar boat at 6 foot 170 and am struggling to hit my goal weight before a cut. Eat till you're too nauseous to lift and then wut. My girl is 5 9 and is equal height in heels lol.

Best of luck.

>doesn't even have a home gym for dangling balls leg day

thanks

yeah i used to struggle to eat enough, basically until i realised that you have to eat calorie dense foods... fatty ground beef, sausages, add bacon to everything etc... I make my lunches for the week on a sunday night, its 1000kcal portions and its really only a little bowl of food - very easy to eat. I don't waste my time eating chicken breast etc...

hows the gym looking lads

Attached: IMG_2312.jpg (3264x2448, 1.14M)

nice , you must have tall ceilings, i wish i could fit a rack in my house

You must have some greasy shits. I drink a ton of milk and choke down more peanut butter than I'm willing to admit. I can't pallet greasy salty foods like that. I can eat a rack of lamb np but if you offer me a pound of bacon I'll be very unhappy by the end of it.

Granted, I have a culinary background so it really sucks cooking these delicious meals all day and then choking down all this cheap shit.

The more I progress the more I feel the diet genetics play a larger part than the physique genetics. For some of us the food is torture. Fat people baffle me.

>Putting arcade machines in the gym. Pleb, get a dedicated games room as well like me

this room used to be the game room, had twilight zone, bram stoker dracula, fish tales, and flintstones pinball cabs

All I have is resistance bands and a yoga mat desu.
Gym is like a 20 minute cycle but its 247 so I warm up riding there. Getting home is agony on leg day.

my humble living room

Attached: Homegym.jpg (1280x960, 78K)

I remember you guys from another thread :)

The arcades must be pretty sweet in between heavy sets

>that guy who lifts in the space he should be entertaining friends and loved ones in

>that guy who has a living room big enough for both
dont hate user, he jelly is showing