That feel when she is always on your mind

> That feel when she is always on your mind
> She doesn't even notice you

Attached: 1.jpg (208x250, 6K)

When you’ve had sex with her once and she calls it a mistake and has avoided you for months and won’t text you anymore

Attached: 5B65A825-9AE4-4401-98C6-61F21EBC4D5D.png (1038x540, 294K)

Say "Hello", retard.

this isnt Jow Forums material

>That feel when he is always on your mind
>He doesn't even notice you

this is

>haha we're all gay xD do I fit in yet?
fuck off

>Tfw she notice you but ignores ypu actively so she doesn't have to talk to you

Attached: IMG_20180717_180808.png (1080x1288, 222K)

nothing is more masculine and high test than fucking high test masculine men

That's why women do it?

women like twinks and fags

You just have to meet more girls by any means possible. Thats the only solution that benefits you permanently

>tfw she notices you and when you talk you both look into eachothers eyes for a very long time and you just love her eyes
>tfw she doesnt want anything with you and youre friendzoned like a retard

>tfw he gives you 1 word replies
>tfw he avoids you
>tfw you've dated his friend
>tfw he will never love you

How do I get rid of feelings I have for a friend? I don't want to like her but we connect so well but there's no fucking point we're both already involved somebody please help me make it stop!!

Attached: 1539658586119.jpg (468x431, 17K)

Understand that there are 63847373847 girls in the world that you would probably like just as much as her, but by liking this one you’re sacrificing a friendship by introducing sex into it. There’s too many girls in the world to fuck the ones your friends with

What do you do when it’s the opposite?

because they wish they were men

But I wanna fucc.
I keep telling myself what you posted. I really like being friends with her, but why do i have to feel? Will it ever fade away?

Just start stealing her things and insulting her

women love bad guys

Why do women have this mindset trying to get closer to the dude you like by fucking all of his friend circle is a really retarded e inefficient way to get noticed

Stop being so dramatic man. The best nights of your life probably take place after these feelings. Shits temporary. You gotta learn to get over shit at some point. The sooner the better.
As a man, You do what you have to, not what feels good.
Then get ripped, fuck these hoes

>not fucking men

>tfw you are mentally retarded and feel in love with someone simply because you can’t have that someone

I’m sorry for you

Just tell her, maybe it'll help you move on. I'm in a similar situation but unfortunately she told me that she'll think about it. I would've rathered a rejection just so I can move past this shit.

If you have to tell a girl “I like you” because you haven’t established that with sub-communication... she’s for sure developed feelings... but they aren’t sexual. Whatever though
Learn from this situation, choose wether you want to befriend or fuck a girl when you meet her and treat her that way. Also go and meet more girls.

>can't stop thinking about her
>she's the prostitute i see once a month

>choose wether you want to befriend or fuck a girl
but i want both

If she isn’t already on you, improve yourself until she is/you find someone better. Either way investing in yourself is never a bad move

can girls change her mind
like they see you as a friend but change that

>tfw you havent seen her in 3 years but think about her every other night because she hugged you one time

>tfw did that to a girl a few months ago
It's because she was an uglier clone of my ex and I can't stand anything that reminds me of her bullshit, not a single hint of female affection since then tho haha

>tfw she only exist in your head
>tfw your fantasy you can have her anytime he wants

Attached: 1527567124032.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

>that feel when she is always on your mind
>she notices you because is the mother of your child
>she notices you because she hates you since childbirth because reasons
there never was a happy ending

Attached: 1521607465715.png (320x287, 104K)

>tfw she has a bf
>tfw he is probably better than me

To be honest it’s not likely but the only way that it CAN happen is if you improve yourself and go out and meet girls. Her seeing you doing better socially and physically will not hurt anything I promise you

>she told me that she'll think about it.
user, that was a rejection

What happened?

Move on.
You never know who tf she’s dating. Some crazy assholes are down to die/kill over someone fucking their girl.
No Pussy is worth those problems
Respect relationships and your life will be 10x easier

hormones I guess
we are fighting child custody, that bad is

Attached: 1534485703864.gif (223x200, 1.82M)

At least she didnt regret it and call it rape

Because that's how women think. Want to get a woman to desire you back? Make her jealous.

>that feel when she thinks she can have you anytime, you will always come back to her

i need to break this vicious cycle

get a gf hotter than her

i hate those games