Average Jow Forumsizen

Average Jow Forumsizen

Attached: 2342341341_0.webm (640x352, 1.66M)

do you guys think he run home to jack off furiously?

How I wish that was me

Attached: 1539842754118.jpg (400x387, 27K)

The worst part is there's so many Jow Forumsizens that would get off to shit like this.

Guys like this.

i'd have

>this kid has had more skin to skin contact with a girl than me

Attached: 1539837930534.jpg (1662x1086, 161K)

Real talk, fellas.. This right here is why women love double standards. This is somehow OK, but if the tables were turned, they would be screaming "rape" faster than Hillary Clinton calls Trump voters "deplorable" and lose the election.

That guy probably manned up and started working out, so that he could kick their asses the next time they tried something.

Those bullies are all a lot bigger than him, especially that faggot at the end who throws a kick at him and probably has no idea what's going on. Nasty girls. I'm glad somebody made a video of this, because it's evidence that kid could use against them if he finds it online.

He probably could have kicked their asses then. Girls are painfully outclassed physically from a relatively young age. Probably grew up being taught girls are special flowers that you can't defend yourself against. Plus, that other dude there would have pushed his shit in probably.

I wonder what he did wrong

at that age my school partners were female abominations
they were all my entire school life 2bh
I must have done something very bad in my past life

Attached: 1510029151078.png (550x550, 318K)

Why does a full grown man kick him at 54sec lmao

Probably nothing at all. Classic pack mentality on display here.

Attached: 1525695805172.jpg (640x186, 23K)

Girls locked me in a storeroom after school when I was in primary school.

But then one of the girls came back and let me out and later I found out she had a crush on me so turned out ok desu

as soon as he would have kicked one girl the bigger dude from behind would have killed him on spot

>Camo pants that only cover 75% of legs
>Sandals with heels
Confirmed as candyass wannabe hero.

You will never be chased down the street by a pack of wild teen girls for the purpose of hammering skin contact

This is what Jow Forums means when they say i lift for thots the madmen are actually lifting to be string enough to beat up thots

God I wish that were me. My fetish is making dominant women submissive. Would have clocked those bitches so hard and dragged one into a bush

Judging from that grown faggot there's a whole bunch of them observing from behind the camera

dude i don't know what post communist shithole that is but the scenery is kind of beautiful in a twisted way. I bet it's like the stone age over there, might makes right that kind of thing, imagine being a 6'2 JACKED kid. you would probably become the de-facto KING of the entire school...very inspiring video.

hot

do NOT fetish shame ever again

My fetish is people being fetish shamed.

Why though?

Average Jow Forumsizen wishes he got so much attention from any girl.

That kid handled that situation like a champ to be quite honest

Attached: 1494470818676.png (332x512, 186K)

i had female bullies but they weren't this kind

Just another average video from Russia.