Does it really work or am I wasting time?

Does it really work or am I wasting time?

Attached: Joerex-Hand-Grip-Versterken-Oefening-Tool-voor-Workout-Fitness-Gym.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mOV-c0F9400?t=127
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It works but not if you use your hands

I don't know how to use this tool with my dick

He's talking about your ass

Attached: 5A5022B6-6858-45B3-B741-227806F01208.jpg (706x610, 258K)

It won't transfer to weightlifting from what I have read and heard

Depends how bad your grip strength is to start with.

iv heard that as well but it doesnt make sense, it would at least help with fatigue

I figure it's because it trains speed strength as opposed to strength endurance

Can you show me a visualization on how to use this tool on my ass?

go rock climbing if you want godlike grip

In order to do that I have to get off my ass, find a place where I can regularly do rock climbing and pay a monthly sub for it.
Or I can sit on my lazy ass all day while working a $5 handgrip

it only trains crush grip which is pretty worthless
grippers make you good at grippers, if you think that's good enough motivation then keep doing it

or you could order a finger board or something if you're a lazy fuck and still want to get some good grip training in more comfortably

anyhow, i find that rock climbing helped my grip the most and i have grippers from 100 to 300ish lbs which i kind of stopped using after i started rock climbing. it's just superior imo.

I used it and it improved my life. The effects are almost immediate as well.

Armwrestler and strongman here. They work but they are a bit specific. They give you good finger strenght for locking an opponent in your grip guarding you from top rolls etc, but to get good at deadlifts or chins holds or farmers walks are better.

In what way did it improve your life?

For them to be of much use for anything other than crush strength you have to close them, then keep them closed as long as you can. That trains actual grip rather than just crush strength.

You want to build functional grip strength? Grab on to a pull-up bar. Lower yourself and remain perfectly still (not touching the ground with your feet) for as long as you can.

Patrician tier is 120+ seconds. Anything below that means you've got some work to do.

>Patrician tier is 120+ seconds. Anything below that means you've got some work to do.
I think you're underestimating how hard holding a bar is. See youtu.be/mOV-c0F9400?t=127

Despite the title, most people can't hold on for 100 seconds to win 100 fucking dollars.

Attached: OP is gay.gif (500x328, 276K)

I have one and used it a bit, and it caused some pain at my thenar eminence. Pretty annoying

that bar rotates retard. 120 seconds should be easy on a static bar

1. The bar does not rotate
2. Neither does he, he literally has to hold onto the fucking bar without moving.

he literally said the bar rotates in part 2 (dk about part 1)

the bar rotates retardo

So every skeleton is patrician tier?

i do this one armed sometimes and my elbow makes a very scary sound everytime