Why isnt pork a Jow Forums food?

Why isnt pork a Jow Forums food?
Too much fat?
What about when bulking?
I never see pork recommended in fitness meals, diets etc.

Attached: acncygv64uuz.jpg (3024x4032, 932K)

Because it is not halal, infidel.

Attached: brainletwojak.jpg (644x500, 35K)

loin/tenderloin are great Jow Forums cuts. for whatever reason pork has less protein per gram than chicken breast so you have to eat a little more of it. I even eat the fatty stuff like pulled pork shoulder sometimes, iifmm

As long as you avoid the fat cuts pork is great. Take ham as an example very low fat and 21 g of protein per 100 grams, after Christmas we can usually get it for like 2 jewro/kg so dirt cheap lean protein.

Pork and sweet potato GOAT dish

>avoid fat cuts

Fucking retard lmao

I eat 1kg of pork bellys a day, bulking on OMAD

More fat the better

Attached: 20181011_181735.jpg (4032x1960, 2.84M)

Pork and sauerkraut GOAT dish
Ftfy

>Why isnt pork a Jow Forums food?

It's a known carcinogen

it's just the silly americans who avoid pork for some reason, maybe because of jews idk Lmao
real europeans (and any nation) eat pork like it's nobody's business

shh dont tell them

Can someone explain what I'm looking at here?

i dont care what you say
the pork scratchings is food of the champions
you eat it with raw garlic and shots of Rakija, or Vodka if you are a girl, NO BREAD because bread is bad, sometimes

you should try to cut it into tiny pieces and crack some eggs, stir it and add cottage cheese
ad lots of pepper and salt, take a shot of Rakija and eat the whole thing
have pickles as a salad

There is another recipe, but this is only if you are a real man
take sour cabbage (you put salt, water, take the heart out of cabbages and shove everything in a large barrel and let it sit for a month with a large rock pushing the cabbage down into the salt water) and shred them
Put a lot of pork belly cuts and wait until they are crispy and released the grease
add chopped onions and wait until they become golden
then add the cabbage
as you stir, ad other pork bits you have, preferably smoked pork
ad a lot of pepper and have enjoy
you dont need any bread for it, or a salad
drink a beer in between each mouthful, beer will taste GODLIKE and will give you all the carbs you need
i actually invited a girl over for dinner and made that, she was septic but she loved it, even tho its not a 'girly' dish
she burped, farted and shat like a volcano, i just know it and i giggle knowing that
i might roast cow heads next and invite a thot for a romantic dinner

Its clearly not tho

think they might be tumors, seem similar before

Spotted the poly

So the half a pig I bought was for nothing? Fuck me.

V E G A N S H I L L
E
G
A
N

S
H
I
L
L

Kinda high in fat compared to chicken, but not bad for macros.

Attached: Screenshot_20181019-072756.png (1440x2880, 161K)

oh damn, fucking dismantled his statement.
you guys are so brave.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

a whole 800 study meta analysis clearly showing this.

This has been posted by a true kebabremover from the country of removal of kebab from premisis.

Attached: 54366258bb45311e0f0c80f3a3d50ab4.jpg (761x398, 197K)

Show me.

>too much fat
What are you, gay?
There is nothing wrong with dietary fat whatsoever

>pork scratchings is food of the champions
You know it my fucking nigga
pork scratchings are fucking amazing, I cannot fathom how so much protein is in so little

pork is kinda disgusting honestly, why would I go for that shit when I can eat nice fish, chicken or beef ?

>anti-shitskin
>anti-kike
Pork unironically the most Jow Forums food

Your mums vagina after a night with me

More expensive than chicken
Inferior macros
Jews don't approve.

It's cheaper than chicken where I live, depends where you are I suppose.

Cysts. Normally the butcher/processor cuts them out when they're making the different cuts of meat, so you don't eat them. If they get punctured, they ruin all the meat they touch since they reek of death.

>pic
threw up in my mouth a little

>eating this

Don't understand how can someone develop taste for that

Attached: 8APznVS9tGIMMeO2DCqjat32O86XtlijayVKyeA_QAM.png (241x179, 54K)

>Rakija
Based & Redpilled

>Don't understand how can someone develop taste for that
Ez. Ask some muslims to raid your country for 100-200 years and steal any food but pork.

Based and islampilled

>literally never happened anywhere in the world at any time

lool at that chicken lmao

terrified

based

Big Bird has FUDed beef and pork so chicken is memed as healthier when it is winged tilapia quality wise.

Lol islam is so goddamn regressive.

Not necessarily wrong

it tastes like shit and looks like shit.

>t. (((user)))
Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Just like the other user, I'm eating 1kg of pork bellies a day + half a stick of butter. Occasionally I'll eat some beef liver or some other pork cut. Fucking delicious, perfect macros and the protein is sufficient when you are bulking because you don't need that much protein.
Also for that user who said it's more expensive than chicken, stop being a fucking brainlet looking only at the price per kilogram and instead start looking at the calories per price. Pork is dirt cheap compared to your lean chickens and broccoli, queer.

Pussy. It's basically a thicker version of bacon.

pineapple juice, sliced pineapples, garlic, onions, and marinate pork chops for 3 hours.

It's just an American prejudice. Europeans love pork.

How did u get internet to village ratko?

Pork sirloin and ham are inexpensive and tasty sources of lean protein, the fattier cuts are a pretty good choice if you're going for a higher fat diet. Pork is a red meat so eating a lot of it comes with a somewhat increased risk of cancer, but when paired with a healthy, high variety diet and a lot of exercise chances are that you're going to be just fine.

other than balkan boi over here what side dish can i make with pork for bulking? I love sauerkraut and pickled food but it doesn't seem very nutritional. Pickled beets maybe?

Pickled food is nutritious but you'll end up with a ton of salt if you try to bulk with it. Potatoes in all forms go really well with pork, the fattier cuts compliment some whole grains like buckwheat or pearl barley really nicely. Sour cream and fermented pickles are another very tasty addition.

It's fine. It's just turkey and chicken beat it in protein content and beef beats it in anabolic nutrients so it gets overlooked.

t. vegetable police

In mexico we eat pickled pork rinds. Shits out of this world taste-wise and for bulking, especially for a skelly like me.

>I cannot fathom how so much protein is in so little

the protein is shitty protein; you are better off with protein powder

whoever said it wasn’t?
I hope you’re being ironic faggot.

Because pigs are intelligent creatures and it's sad to kill them.

>the protein is shitty protein
hmm its almost as if isolated protein for the purpose of muscle building is better than naturally occurring protein

If you don't like pork you're basically a muslim, or even worse, a jew.

Attached: Dndl7bjX4AAJEvN.jpg (729x551, 45K)

Based yujiro

you are fucking retarded and missed the point

It's literally uncured bacon you pleb

>uncured bacon
What's next? Are you going to explain to some idiot how paper is unprocessed wood?

>paper is unprocessed wood

are you retarded?

lol if you replace your carbs with animal fats you will still lose weight and feel hella full all of the time

based and redpilled

they literally eat shit

>based and redpilled

Attached: 85KLoz1.jpg (225x225, 19K)

yeah but then you develop heart disease by age 50

inshallah the pork eaters shall be stoned like the sodomites they are allied with

pigs are too smart for me to feel comfortable eating. it's like eating a smart dog.

Pork scratchings/rinds are just fried pig skin. I'm not even sure if it has half the essential aminos needed for a complete protein. It's a good snack because it's damn impossible to eat enough to fuck with a diet, but it's one of the worst sources of protein out there.

you've never had good pork. It's the fucking best. I understand because 99% of the time my parents overcooked it while I was growing up. I made porkchops for myself at my work and it legitimately changed my life and I'm quitting college to become a pig farmer.

>not rubbing pineapples in brown sugar
>not rubbing pork in brown sugar
>not recommending smoked reverse-sear

fuck i'm never gonna make it

whales are intelligent but the japs are smarter

Sodium nitrate specifically meaning cured meats. Yes.

But most aren't and my locally produced hot pork sausages are cheap and delicious

looks like ur mums flaps lmao

>it's like eating a smart dog
Or a retarded human

mmm i love seafood

literally the only thing good about islam

>should of said more fat the batter, fatter

I loooooooove sauerkraut so much. I love it on reubens

>they literally eat shit

So do chickens. They're omnivores too and are just as gross as pigs.
So you'll stop eating chicken and eggs now, right?

Compared to beef it has twice as much fat

There's a good reason all the big religions ban eating pork

Attached: Capture.png (669x608, 57K)

The post Jow Forums you mean.
I eat beef every day, but to eat pork everyday would be tiring.

Yeah but one whale is a fuckton of meat.
Imagine how many fucking chicken you need to kill in order to have the same amount of meat as a fucking whale.

Also, whale is delicious.

Attached: 1535892361065.png (667x645, 13K)

Attached: meatandcancerinfographic.png (940x492, 56K)

Your post is cancer

Its expensive in most places and tastes worse than beef

Fpbp

Shat like volcano? Haha. Imagine the smell!

What's up, Tyrone?

>rakija
Absolutely based balkanbro