Today wil be my first day in the gym

today wil be my first day in the gym.
wish me luck bros

Attached: 1539953382209.jpg (764x696, 176K)

Good luck faggot

wow never seen an infographic with so much bullshit in it

You must be new here.

name 1(one) thing wrong with it

It's also your last you weak-willed faggot

Good luck OP, but be aware that this pic is a mene.
>don't eat lots of fruit, they are basically fibers and carbs
>no problem in simple carbs as long as you're not consuming too much sugar
>no need to moderate on meat or pork
>no need to avoid egg yolks
>the dairy thing varies from person to person but some milk is generally alright
>do not workout a group of muscles everyday
>legs do not take too long to recover at all, you can even workout lower body three times a week
>regular crunches are kind of shit, do cable runches or abwheel
>biceps curls machines are useless
>the amount of calories burnt lifting weight is way less than you think
>pick a linear routine depending on which exercises you enjoy doing more, which body parts you want to focus, what equipment you have available at your gym, and how many days of the week you have available
>HIIT is more effective at building heart strength and burning calories than moderate cardio

The recipe for losing fat is to eat at a calorie decifit. The recipe for gaining strength is working out properly and consuming plenty protein.
Read the sticky for more info.

>squatting once a week

Attached: Jgqmr.png (104x120, 24K)

>Diet doesn't even bother mentioning calories which are the deciding factor in your retarded "toning"
>lots of fruit is a terrible advice
>"No dairy - affects hormones too much" is complete broscience bullshit
>no FISH because of "HEAVY METALS" when fish is the single best source of protein you can imagine and unless you're eating tuna every day you don't need to worry about mercury
>no egg yolks because muh fat and cholesterol is 60s tier misinformation

won't even touch the workout garbage since the diet "advice" was horseshit to begin with jesus christ who makes these memes

how's your first week on Jow Forums going

I can’t tell if this is being retarded on purpose or not

I bet you don't even know what IZLEE is.

>drink cold water while on diet

Fucking dumb. Enjoy wrecking your stomach

>crunches are the best form of exercise for burning fat

utter bullshit

This picture has to be a meme right?

I love spamming shit like this in January

Granted it is pretty retarded overall but you just picked the worst points.

>lots of fruit is a terrible advice

No.

>"No dairy - affects hormones too much" is complete broscience bullshit

Nope, this is true as well, though the extent is not fully known.

>no FISH because of "HEAVY METALS" when fish is the single best source of protein you can imagine and unless you're eating tuna every day you don't need to worry about mercury

Telling someone to not eat fish overall is really fucking retarded, but you don't need to eat tuna every day to feel the adverse effects of heavy metals. Bigger fish that tend to prey on other fish should be avoided.

>no egg yolks because muh fat and cholesterol is 60s tier misinformation

It is a misinformation that that is a misinformation.

if you take that infographic seriously go fuck yourself

milk and yolks everyday

I unironically agree with this guy in the diet part, but avoid fruit and eat more refined carbs
Fiber is a farty meme

>crunches have the greatest fat burning effect

????????????

(Cont) and fructose is literally bad for your liver, and the reason behind the no gains of some vegans

why do people like you even bother typing if you say nothing of substance, i hate you faggots always blabbering. learn to speak when u have something to say

>the burn zone

Kek out loud like a retard every time holy shit lmao

>It is a misinformation that that is a misinformation.
Do you seriously post on a fitness and health forum without reading the latest studies?

>toning
literally a meme

Is the point of this infographic to make sure that newfag don't make it?

ITT people with no understanding of satire.

Why is it suggested to do cardio after your workout? I don't want to shower at my gym because I'm ashamed of my tiny peenus weenus, so I run before I start the wrokout, that way I will dry out a little bit before I get changed and will shower at home.

That's the worst fucking "guide" I've ever seen in my life.

lmao that other guy is 100% right
That infographic is full of bullshit
I thought it was just ironic at first

top kek this is such a meme

It's literally calories in and calories out given that you hit your macros. Cardio doesn't do shit unless you overate by like 200-300 calories and you burn them during cardio.

No
If you're in a bf% of 10-15 then cutting down to single digits could definitely be considered toning

It's clearly trying to spread misinformation or is at least misinformed itself. There are nuggets of good advice in there.
>lots of chicken
>2-4L of water
>no refined carbs
If it's attempting to be satire it should have committed to the act. This is clearly trying to convince people.

This is Mastercraft bait. I'm in awe.