How tf do you stop smoking

I really need some help or just a good post calling me retarded with such strength that I have to quit.

>don't feel good when smoking
>feels like shit shilling out a premium for said cancer sticks every time I run out of them and try to hold myself from smoking, but still can't, due to addiction.

I am 21 and I already have smoker's cough (which went away when I recently did not smoke for a week, but like a retard when I hung out with a friend picked one up from him and here we go again) and recently, after a bad cold and a complication into bronchitis, my lungs sound like a computer fan while breathing in (it's like the 3rd week now with this). I want to stop this stupid shit, but can't. I even read Easy Way to Stop Smoking by Allen Carr and that got me to stop for approximately 2 years (been smoking since 16) like a year ago, but again, like a retard I picked this shit up. I can feel it eating away at my health but yet I always make up excuses why I should smoke that "only one cigarette" even though I don't even fucking enjoy it. The worst thing is, I can afford it so finances isn't really an issue and besides that argument is only used by people who were never addicted to anything.

Pls help... Especially those who have quit, how did you do it? Any tips for a "serial quitter" like me?

Attached: 1534084204719.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theherbalacademy.com/herbal-smoking-blends/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Switch to vaping and enjoy the lung gains

Start running or doing some form of cardio you can enjoy.
Let it be your coping mechanism for whatever smoking is covering right now.
I stopped smoking (7 years smoking) when I started running, didn't even feel the cravings no more.

I just stopped but fortunately i don't have an addictive personality really at all.

Vaping is good.

Stop buying them, have some goddamned self control.

Read the book again. You have to mentally and fully accept that you will never be able to have a cigarette again, ever. Once you can accept that you can quit for real.

I smoked for over 10 years. First time quit for 6 months in 2015. Failed. Started smoking again.

In December 2016 I quit again. Was able to be smoke free till December 2017, started smoking again. Smoked for 2-3 months. Quit again in February 2018, have been smoke free since then.

Even after 8-12 months smoke free I have resumed smoking.

At the moment I do not crave smoking, it even would feel absurd to go for a smoke atm and really feel I have kicked the habit, but I have resumed smoking before even after year being off so I dont know man.

Well, yeah that's true, but whenever I run out I just make up an excuse to just buy them. Just now after writing this thread I went out just to chainsmoke 3 in a row to feel a bit sick to make the cigs as repulsive as possible and I usually just do that now since the cravings usually just don't fucking stop ever now. This makes me basically a slave to them since my mind is working against me in this regard.
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, I remember when I used to do some running the craving were basically non-existent so probably have to resume that.

>you can afford chronic shortness of breath, emphysema, and cancer

no you can't, silly user

Too bad you fucked up the Allen Carr try... Well at least you lasted 2 years, I relapsed after a month on that try.

Anyway, I am now at 1,5years after 10 years of smoking, finishing with 30 cigs / day. First thing is you really need to want to quit, like 99% smokers think they should quit for all the obvious reasons, but they really don't want to, you need to want it as you want to win a lottery or something like that, really want.

That's first step, second is planning, this will depend on your personality, I mean I planned my quitting to vacation time/weekend shifts at work.. no way I would quit while in full work hours.. on the other hand my brother - doctor in ER, quit while in full work load, so that depends on you.. you have some unsuccessful attempts so you probably know what will work best.

Number three is you accept that you will feel like shit for a while and crave cigs for a while, this is opposite of the easy way, but A. Carr warned you that it will work only 1st time around and for me this really helped you know.. not expecting to be easy or anything, just accept you will feel like shit... As I said I timed it time off and made it all about not smoking, I didn't care for diet / anything, it was all in on no smoking.. Best of luck bro

i quit using the patch, took me a couple tries but I've been smoke free for a decade now and don't have any cravings.

Attached: A5360.png (600x600, 8K)

Hmmm, I am actually considering that if it comes to that. Glad to see that it has the potential to really work.

It's tough homie. Don't beat yourself up if you started again. Just don't make excuses to keep smoking. Find something to keep you busy when you crave one. I started in my early teens and didn't quit for good until I was 30. Had 4 failed attempts before being off that shit for almost 2 years.

Attached: 1539614762042.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Every time you want to smoke just remember how gay you are for not being able to do one day without putting a lhallic object between your lips and sucking.

S N U S
N
U
S

become a cardio bunny unironically

Give up cigarettes by switching to hand rolled herbal blends like from chamomile tea bags.

It's better than tobacco. Nicotine is a trap. Smoking tea leafs often gives better effects than drinking them, and with chamomile this is the case. It's an enjoyable body high with no side effects.

Ok, maybe I am retarded, but I do not always look onto the internet that often for such stuff. Is this for real or is it a meme?

Its real. What do you think is in herbal cigarettes? Minto leaves, cloves, tea from teabags.

Raspberry leaf for example neutralizes nicotine when smoked. Bergamot is an expectorant which cleans your lungs so you won't cough. That's rights. A cigarette which will cure your cough.

I had to read the Carr book more than once for me to finally stop fucking up after having success, but I’m close to 4 years as a nonsmoker.

any links to some good herbal ciggies?

I have told you a good blend. Buy a box of chamomile tea, and raspberry tea. Combine the two and hand roll it using papers from your local smoke shop.

I believe mint is also a lung cleanser (expectorant) so you could buy a third tea for your blend. I get 1 joint out of half a single bag. With 20 bags per box, that's a better value than cigarette packs.

Don't rely on corporate rolled cigarettes. They lie about what's in it. Tea is safe.

This site does not mention Chamomile, which a few minutes research shows is great, but it has other effects and uses listed. Such as Thyme for lung health, and instructions for how to blend.

theherbalacademy.com/herbal-smoking-blends/

Thank you for the source, my dude.

See to it you give thanks and glory to your heavenly father. For everything I do is through His authority.

>*blocks you’r path*
>”I heard you were in need of my...
>...services...”

Attached: 2843D7C9-6B66-41CC-B2A9-BF6F5EDA527A.png (814x600, 214K)

i want to cease any nicotine consumption so my dick is stronger

1. cut out friends who smoke
2. stop going to places where smokers smoke
3. never buy cigarettes in the first place
4. hypnosis is how my dad and colleague both quit. it works.
5. take up cardio. smoking fucks up cardio. it gives you a reason to not smoke. double whammy as you get healthier too.
6. get a girlfriend who hates smokers and wont allow you to.

bruh just stop smokin, lmao

so stop you fucking faggot