Do you still take cold showers on freezing cold days?

do you still take cold showers on freezing cold days?

Attached: 8D7A4C44-A489-4217-B6FA-B091B5FF831E.jpg (500x500, 66K)

yes
it hurts for the first 3 seconds then afterwards it wakes you up really nice
when u get out the cold weather feels comfy af

Yup, it's even easier because my body temperature is already low when I get in

yes, but I live in florida so it's almost never below freezing

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 8K)

I feel like no one who does these posts actually live in a place where it is actually cold.

>tfw no shower

But yes, I still pour cold jugs of water on myself regardless

Attached: 1501596733274.jpg (480x254, 12K)

>he fell for the cold shower meme
If you want to increase your test by 0.001% that hard just wash your balls lol

Tfw cold front this sunday booooooiiiiiiii

>coating your balls in hormone disrupting petrochemicals
>destroying the layer of female-attracting pheromones that coat your scrotum
>Not cultivating a pungent testicular musk

Look at this weak retard. Just take cold showers you little twink

Cold showers the embodiment of what separates us from animals.

Humans have learned to sacrifice the pleasure of the now for benefits in the future.
When you don't immediately stuff down any food you find and safe some for the winter you are more likely to survive.
When you leave a little bit of your food over and put it in the ground, you will be rewarded with even more food after some time.

In essence the human species has discovered the future. Animals live in the here and now. Humans, at least in part, live in the future.

So not being a little bitch and embracing the short discomfort of stepping into a cold shower in exchange for benefits both in the short term and long term is the least you can do to prove you truly represent the pinnacle of evolution on this planet.

Yes, i take cold showers on cold days and so should you.

I'm living in the future so the present is my past
My presence is a present, kiss my ass

I want a gf lads, it hurts so much

>he's not following the Wim Hof method

ngmi

Redpill me on cold showers

Get a life, weird ass

floridians are scientifically proven to be one of the most powerful and celebrated people of all time. more NFL player are from florida than any other state. The hot weather and humidity affect the body similar to the way a sauna releases heat shock proteins in the body. Dwayne the rock johnson is from florida. The wwe is run almost entirely out of florida. Even Trump spends most of his time in west palm. Too bad bridges collapse every 5 or 10 years like its fucking china or some bullshit.

squirrels do this bullshit. so do fucking woodpeckers

Yes. It makes it easier to face the cold day

i always found it weird how much athletic talent comes out of florida. But at the same time, i am always surprised whenever i go to another state so i guess its all the same

>it feels bad therefore its good

what are the benefits of a cold shower compared to a hot one?

literally nothing. All people have are anecdotal evidence about why you become more successful doing a cold shower vs a hot one.

So fucking stupid as well as cringe.

didn't want to start a whole thread on this so this seems a good thread to ask. how often does /fit shampoo/condition their hair? used to do it once every two days but the last month or so i've only been washing hair with water nothing else as apparently the body produces natural oils after a week or so of stopping shampooing.

Here is my take on it... and btw, i take a nice hot shower every morning....

If someone has the fucking strength and willpower to take a freezing cold shower every single time they wash themselves... then that person is probably the kinda person that is highly driven, and will probably push themselves to do things in other aspects of their lives.

If you can't force yourself, mentally, to take an ice cold shower, on an ice cold morning... how are you going to force yourself to approach that thot? or press those extra 10lbs?

its just a display of willpower.

>Cold showers the embodiment of what separates us from animals.

stopped reading there
have you ever seen a wild animal take a hot fucking shower?

>cold showers
>a display of will power

lol, i used to live with no working water heater and would always have to take cold showers. Im pretty sure it has nothing to do with will power. Those extra 10lbs is just as hard as anyone who wants it.

are you a moron?

obviously if you have no hot water heater then you'll have to take a cold shower if you want a shower..... If you have the choice to have hot and comfortable or cold and uncomfortable then IT IS a display of WILLpower by definition.

I understand the mentality behind that and i see why it may benefit you.

Also it's not like you had a choice whether to take a hot or cold shower or not the willpower and discipline wasn't a factor for you anyway

lololol, another one that fell for the meme.

Unfortunately my brother fell for the no shampoo meme as well as the no face wash meme. His face looks like shit and i can smell his oily hair everytime he walks by. Good luck with your meme life

>your ability to tolerate uncomfortable conditions don't display any sort of will power
>if you had a choice, it would

so you are saying this is all just mental? No need to actually do the action to display actual will power? Just the thought is enough? You are a moron for doing some mental gymnastics just to try to put me down.

true true. I just find it funny when kids say some silly trivial shit as if to appear more manly.

he may not have had the choice but who the fuck wants to purposely take a cold shower every day?

YES exactly.

I'm saying that I believe that people who posses the will to take take a cold shower every morning are ON AVERAGE more successful people in the rest of their life.

If you disagree, then you are arguing that on average, people who take cold shower are less successful in the rest of their life.

maybe someone who is trying to prove a point. Who would want to weigh 140lbs and ride 130 miles on a bicycle with a saddle grinding your ball into oblivion for 30 days in a row? not me... but there are guys who do it... and theyre fucking driven... and wealthy, and have hot wives.

>people on average
>if you disagree

What if I disagree because I think you are retarded for concluding this by pulling it straight out of your ass?

>maybe someone who is trying to prove a point

or, or..... just maybe...... because user didn't have a working water heater. the fact user took cold showers is a display of will power because nobody wants to do that but user did it anyways. you seem kind of stupid

>In essence the human species has discovered the future. Animals live in the here and now. Humans, at least in part, live in the future.
Then why do wolves bury food and squirells hoard nuts?

then you're probably a 20 something retard who lives with his parents and doesn't pay tax and says they vote democrat but cant actually be bothered to vote.

It's fairly obvious that taking cold showers is a display of willpower and that people with higher levels of willpower are more successful. You must have never left your house to beleive anything else.

Holy fucking hell. This is some facebook statistics right here

Northern MN is pretty cold desu.

Your water and gas bills are shorter

>then you're probably a 20 something retard who lives with his parents and doesn't pay tax and says they vote democrat but cant actually be bothered to vote.

jesus the autistic projection on this one (not actually the guy ur responding to btw)

Attached: theactualstate.png (444x379, 355K)

>if you disagree with me it just means you are fat, unsuccessful, retarded, and most likely gay

this some funny ass grade school level shit

Attached: 1486267514565.jpg (364x407, 23K)

this fucking post
kek

Attached: jRwVK0O.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

sure, I'm a 30 something who identifies as a 20 something... I have my own house, but I identify as living with my parents, I pay tax, but i'm in denial... and .... who the fuck would joke about voting democrat...???

hahha it doesnt matter u faggot. no one cares what you are or who you think u are, ur on Jow Forums and ur a faggot regardless

Attached: fucking hell.png (228x198, 37K)

seriously cant tell if this guy is trolling or if he is legit dangerously this retarded

>tips fedora

No, I enjoy my comfy hot showers.

Expert level trolling? This is throwing me off.

Attached: 1537298684461.jpg (300x256, 19K)

obvious samefag is obvious

>that boomer trying to convince the kids hes cool cuz he showers with cold water

ouchie my sides stop

I am because only people who aren't successful look for such pathetic ways to "win". Really winners are out having nice hot showers because no one gives a fuck about your ability to feel cold.

the philosopher of cold showers. you would have been successful a few hundred years ago

Please post pic. I want to see the face of true willpower

sorry fren, not today

Attached: Capture.png (130x118, 3K)

>time of posts displayed
>most posts are within seconds of each other but posts samefag

Troll. You were doing well up until this post.

>getting this deep with cold showers

Attached: 1447732919732.gif (400x253, 3.59M)

What a fucking idiot you are, pal.

it's not rocket science guys..

if you can display extreme willpower in one area of your life, you can use that same willpower in other parts of your life.

thats neet pal.

>it says here on your resume that you took cold showers every morning. How does this make you a better candidate for this extremely stressful position again?

Attached: 1436764454973.jpg (250x238, 8K)

?

So if I prove my willpower by slamming my ballsack on the kitchen counter each morning I’ll get that raise?

Guarantee you smell like shit

only if you ask for it with the same vigor that you slammed your ballsack into the counter, and only if you have a job, and actually work hard.... but lets not get too deep into fantasy land.

i always take cold showers because i live in a third world country and i'm a poor fag

lol, its a terrible translation user. This gives kids the excuse to play video games all day

>begging for a job
>making it

choose one

t. grade school child

neet

oh i see. When you are done using your parents computer, go back to your room little boy

I wanna watch u take a cold shower. Bet your nips will be harder than my dick

All this over a cold shower. Truly some autistic shit.

Attached: 1496176649038.jpg (500x469, 55K)

>implying animals take hot showers

this is the people that give you fitness advice

this guy felt so cool writing this lmao

>Cold showers
>Represents the pinnacle of evolution on this planet

Really tells you what kind of success this person feels is significant.

lmao this

This
The only reason i do it

is this all for real?

Attached: 1445185415006.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Humans too preoccupied with living in the future never get to enjoy the present. Then you get to the end of your life and realize you forgot to enjoy it.

I'm sorry you think how you do.

GOSSIP GOSSIP NIGGA JUST STOP IT

No because cold showers are a meme

Guaranteed shut in

Not worth it. When she leaves it’s a whole new kind of hurt

Ain't that the truth, user...