1st week of SS complete, feels good lads

1st week of SS complete, feels good lads.

what's currently making YOU happy? hitting a new pr? acquiring mires?

Attached: 1539493634204.jpg (720x720, 56K)

IM NEVER HAPPY

I fell for keto for half a decade. Learned about glycogens a month ago and changed my diet instantly. Had decent lifts before, but my numbers have been absolutely exploding since I started pounding carbs ~500g at least a day.

I'm putting 10 lbs on my bench and press and 20 on my squat and dead each week. I feel so fucking strong and I don't see any end to this ride.

Got on new migraine meds recently and it feels like I can lift without suffering for the first time in years, really pushing myself harder than before, everything else in life is going great and I'm happy for you OP

Did you start with the bar or did you test your 5 rep max

I did what the book told me to do and that was to add weight until the bar speed starts getting slow.

I'm very weak and I started with 70 lb squat, 40 lb OHP, 60 lb bench, 70 lb DL and ended with 90 lb squat, 45 lb OHP, 90 lb DL, 65 lb bench.

Yesterday I finished my second month of SS.
Deadlift has started to stall a bit but squat still progressing nicely.
I’ll be greenman soon

Attached: AB5BE699-0AB8-4F45-A6EC-9E06DFF1C7D6.jpg (551x654, 173K)

got my dick wet last week for the first time (27), this saturday we're gonna have a chill time (caught a cold but its almost gone) cook cuddle and watch some tv.

Attached: 1539512554866.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Why not?

I've started really eating well again. I gained 45 pounds in a year and I felt like shit about it but I couldn't form an actual routine to get out of it because I lack discipline. Now I've finally gotten my shit together and I've been eating clean for a little over a week.

I've also started going to bed a little earlier and honestly just that extra one hour of sleep makes a world of difference, to the point where I don't enjoy staying up late. Feels like my personal life is finally getting reasonable.

Attached: touch to expand.jpg (320x480, 21K)

3 months of SS, put 60lbs on all my lifts :) you've found a good thing OP

try psilocybin mushrooms (low dose)
it really does wonders to migraines, I don't fucking know how

noice

>I don't fucking know how
by resetting your brain

Getting mires like crazy, on the way to a successful career.

Hit a new pr for weighted dips as well. Life's pretty good right now.

Funny you mentioned, tried a normal-high dose last week and had a fucking awful trip, it was still beneficial if you know what I mean, but fuck. Might try microdosing next month at this suggestion though

>unironically singing Erika aloud in public
Shiggy

What the fuck, that image sums up my mental state I've been trying to have for a while now.

Bros im done i litteraly got everything i could Wish for, 3 years ago at this time i was Sitting in a psychatry wanting to kill myself... neary did it.
Now im getting A Grades, just got my First litteral dream Car at a pretty Young age.
Im very good with girls getting mired on a daily Basis im 6'4 pretty ripped deep voice good facial structure, nearly every Person i know likes me Girls laughting at every Joke i make even If its Just dumb Shit.
Had a Date with a litteral piece of Trash tomorrow she Just cancelled she wasnt even good looking why do i even Care i feel Like fucking Shit.
And still im Not Happy im Just gonna get fucking wasted tomorrow.
Thx for listening i hope you all gonna make it brahs.

Got to 1pl8 incline bench yestarday, at least its progressing better than my bench that's stuck at 70kg. It's above bodyweight so it ain't that bad, but I want to go to 80kg.

Could become co owner and director of an 8 figure turnover business very soon. Also coming up fast on my old weighted pull up and bench PRs

I lost 100lbs. Just started my first bulk and immediately gave myself pancreatitis from eating too much. I can't eat anything and I'm probably gonna fucking die. I'm a 32 year old khv that just realized I am good looking when I'm skinny. My life has been nothing but a cruel joke.

Attached: 1518088468241.jpg (1680x1050, 171K)

Great job man, we’re all gonna make it

Isn't everyone tired of that song? Every 15 years old nazi larper thinks it's cool to listen to this song.

Past couple months more people, stangers and family, have been noticing the gains. I love when people notice all the hard work. Also, I get mires but now I have 3/10s and 4/10s trying to start convorsations with me. I would rate myself a 4.5 so its not that bad, would like 5/10s to approach me too.

I don't want to be mean, but what possibly made you think keto would help with strength? Even the most hardcore fasters know that you'll be slightly weaker on keto. Plus keto is basically used for cutting... You seem silly user.

You caught aids user. Sorry to break it to you.

Based black guy.

That is kinda normal in the beginning, if your form improves it will go up fast suddenly

that's pretty funny because i also started SS this week

starting with the bar since i want to make sure i got the form down first

What's SS? I'm new :(
But I was feeling depressed long af but recently I've been feeling happier than I had in even a longer time, then I saw this meme and it made me feel even better.

I want to do SS now. :)

It's the main lifting program featured in the sticky :)))

>walking from my 2 door fiat into the grocery store
>make eye contact with an old guy who's walking out
>he says "you know, it's only big guys I see driving those things" to me

Attached: 1526757596653.gif (540x394, 1.48M)

Oh wow I’ve been doing SS for a few weeks now and I didn’t even know! :))))

Pretty close but i am a white german

>Got all As on my midterms
>hit 1 plate OHP last week

Attached: xfcgbn vbm.jpg (1200x852, 82K)

First week of nofap,coldshower and Volcel
I'm happier than ever

>Test 2 mile on September 1st
>Had to fucking stop at 1 mile mark for 5 minutes just to not die I was so out of shape
>Struggle all the way back
>End result was a blistering 21:54
>Started c25k on September 26th after procrastination
>Test myself yesterday
>Pull 16:08
>Improved by 5 minutes in less than a month
I'm disappointed in myself a bit because I still didn't pass the APFT but it's definitely encouraging. I want to see what my time is a month and solve change from now

Attached: 1536400079898.jpg (896x455, 54K)

>Big guy
If you crash that Fiat with no survivors... will you die?

post-vacation bloat has settled and I only gained .5 lbs over a weekend of partying and eating. Back to my cut

Just finished my fourth week at my new job, turned in my Master's thesis after struggling with it for two years (opposition's in a week), will finally be able to afford membership cards at the swimming hall and a martial arts club. With all the free time I'll have now that I'm no longer writing on my thesis, I can start working out a lot. I'm really looking forward to building a routine around swimming, muay thai, church and reading.

>got my dream first job
>finally leaving home for good after having to live at home for a short while due to temporary neetdom
God it feels so good to be able to start my own life in earnest. I'm finally no longer beholden to anyone or anything beyond that which I choose to be beholden to.
>2 miles in 21:54
>blistering
Am I reading something wrong here user?
[spoiler]I started running again recently too and it turns ou that I haven't lost nearly as much time as I thought I had after not running regularly for over 2 years. Only problem is I fucked up my Achilles on both legs because of weak ankle stability which has kept me from running for the past month.[/spoiler]

I dont know if its that simple but I believe it

Hit a new deadlift PR, finally got under 200 pounds. People starting to notice weight loss and girls are miring. Finished med school apps and finally keeping my house clean. It's all good Captain.

Attached: nice.jpg (187x269, 8K)

I was being sarcastic user
16:08 is still pretty bad too but I'm just so happy I improved by that much, I didn't think I'd improve by 5 whole minutes

I got engaged on a fucking mountain in Maine a few days ago. Feels good, man.

It would be extremely painful

You're a huge person

Good for you user.
May your lifts be huge, and your heart be open.

Gym
>Hit 3pl8 x5 squat today
>Had some bros spot me in case anything goes wrong
>Bros gf had her jaw wide open after ai finished the lift
>Doesn't mean she wants my dick but admiration from women always feels nice

Dating
>Gonna go for ice cream with a 9/10 latina this sunday
>Shes older than me and way ahead of me in life
>I dont know what the fuck she sees in me but Ill make the best of it
>Also, innocent wholesome 8/10 qt from class might be interested in me. Might, cant tell yet

School
>Failed a physics test
>Got my shit together studying
>Now I fully master the subject like uve never mastered any physics subject before
>Be the only one in class to solve super hard power analysis exercise in exam
>Get a perfect score in said exam

Life
>Currently planning a super cool trip with bros
>Trips going to be the shit
>Really excited

Although some things are brim life is finally looking nice right now.

Attached: 1539976303847.jpg (633x823, 210K)

nice image, made me happy.
>started uni, kinda hate it
>lifting 7x a week
>got my first car
pretty good, still kinda enjoyed life as a full on NEET more

X7 a week is way to much bro.

>been doing SS for a month
>70LB Squat
>55 LB Bench Press
>20LB OHP
>140LB DL

what is wrong with me and how do i fix this

post pic

You need to eat more. Post diet

145LB 5'9

And yes I know I look like shit, I'm eating 2000cal a day, should I keep doing that or cut or bulk because I'm skinny fat and don't know what else to do

Attached: 20181019_223625.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

>SS
>1 month
>look like shit
Yep. Keep training, eat more/better, switch to a real program in a month or two. And don't fuck up your lower back/shoulderst.person been lifting for >3 years

I'm glad that I live in Finngolia. Becaise I'm a whiny manchild I don't always remember how lucky I am that I can study in STEM for free. I really need to put in more effort because not doing so would be very ungrateful.

Attached: 1519144230897.jpg (653x560, 75K)

All I want is 1/2/3/4 and a job making six figures. The rest stems from there.

In the mean time nothing else matters. I have all A's in my 4 easy business classes.

alternative:
>suffering is a pause between two moments of happiness.

Not that user, but I had a question about SS
Let's say I've made some progress with SS, but want to improve upon what I've already got going. Could I just add more accessory lifts to the regimen for bonus gains, or would it be wise to ditch 5x5 for a time?

>2000 cals a day

I wish I could eat that little and still make progress. I'm currently on 3100 cals a day and I only put on one pound last month.

Attached: 1496701923085.jpg (1000x1001, 193K)

Wow this made me feel happy.

you need to eat more. I'm 5'9 160 and don't look that much different. I count my calories and take in at least 2800/day, 2000 is probably not doing anything for you

>225 squat 5x5
>160 bench 5x5

Don't know how to squat and fucked my knees up :(

Going through the same, we’re all gonna make it

Attached: 0F3C6F63-75E2-4273-9D43-1209C7CC6B6C.jpg (320x240, 25K)

You are not doing SS. It's in the book, but you sure did'nt read it.
Eat more, way more. 4000 cal is a minimum if you want to say that you are doing SS. Else, you are taking inspiration from it.

In SS, you should'nt care about how you look for the first months. You are building your fundation and increasing your strength by a lot.

it's just ppl with no scheduled rest day. i just get so fucking bored and i have my gym 30 seconds away from my apartment.

well done breh

Happy times will come fren.

Attached: 1539004937520.jpg (746x512, 34K)

Letting my hair grow out, got some nice flow
Finally found something that helps with the dermatitis on my scalp and face
Realized all of my adult acne is caused my dairy so i just have to cut it out

Feels good