Alright 21 y/o and I’m basically here. Have $70k. How do I know if I’m getting a good transplant...

Alright 21 y/o and I’m basically here. Have $70k. How do I know if I’m getting a good transplant, and how much is a good transplant.

Attached: 3989D927-D809-4BEA-9A91-94182F06DF6E.jpg (333x500, 40K)

>bald
>learn to be confident with yourself

or

>spend exuberant amounts of money
>don't learn to be confident

Pick one

>cope
>or do something about it

lmao creatine cope

Good advice. Shave your head, get swole and nobody will say a thing,

The latter, which will bolster confidence

Transplant will still look like shit and you’ll have to take fin to keep from further loss, fun will fuck up yout dick and your health.
You absolute best option right now is to get a hair system (modern day wig)
Their undetectable and you’ll have a hairline better than the chasers of chads
Nwlace has some of the best hairsystems

Attached: 42A531EC-5F36-4CD1-94A8-F4F94F13D052.jpg (480x343, 36K)

yikes

Someone post the just shave it bro meme

>falls off in public

No amount of hair plugs or superficial plastic surgery will ever fix your self-confidence issues, and you'll be miserable until you actually fix the root cause.

Holy shit that's exactly my hairline. How fucked am I lads?

Soon the front bit is going to start to thin- as well as the crown, until they connect into the classic bald horseshoe.

Oh boy more fin fear mongering. I’ve been on it for 10 months and I’m 100% healthy. Oh I also have a beautiful, thick head of hair. Stay bald and angry bb.

Don't be a faggot. My Hairloss started at 18 and i eventually shaved it.
Just shave it or have it short (3-5mm)

Attached: 530708802-612x612.jpg (459x612, 34K)

10 months? Some of the side effects don't always kick in at least a year after been on it. Enjoy your broken dick in the near future, user. It was a nice run while it lasted. Hopefully the hair was worth it.

>31 with full head of hair
Feels good.

You are a faggot

Latter will leave you even more insecure, caring about good it looks, stressing about the other follicles and even new ones that are going to continue to die.
Just shave.

I have been taking it for more than 3 years now. Zero side effects and I am sexually active. How long until my dick falls off and I turn into a dying tranny? How long do I got, doctor mememan?

They might not say it but everyone will still think it very loudly.

here are your choices

Attached: 0u834qbmyaq11.png (1326x1368, 48K)

im not even bald and i cut it to 3 mm every 2-3 weeks

scoobys right when he says it saves literally thousands of $ in the long run

Remember lads, a receding hairline can look aesthetic af. Thinning hair however is the work of the devil.

This man speaks the truth

>a receding hairline can look aesthetic af
Can you provide an example of this?

>bald
>spend the rest of your youth being self concious about it and comparing yourself to other man based on hair

or

>get hair transplant
>enjoy a full head of hair and not balding in your early 20s and sticking out like a sore thumb

pick one you stupid fuck

How about forcing yourself to let go of that part of your ego? Seems pretty beneficial for character growth

Attached: Vegeta-manga.jpg (220x500, 26K)

I'm 29 and my hairline has receded and thinned, but how do I for sure if/when I'm balding? The only male in my family that went bald was my father in his very early twenties. Bizarrely enough, his brother and father had full heads of hair. Every male on my mother's side has a full head of hair on top, even my 81 year old grand father.

but that's a widow's peak

testosterone/hormones/D3... so many fucking things, you have to take an holistic approach to health, either be smart or dont

Attached: DbVTjKAUwAE6k88.jpg (807x1024, 65K)

>fit

>Hair advice

If my uncle on my mom's side had a full head of hair his entire life, do I have a good chance of having a full head of hair?

this guy looks like shit
go for the Statham buzzcut.

Attached: turtleneckspy.jpg (578x426, 56K)

the only growth that will be happening is the one on my head after i get the transplant thank you very much
why would i let my fucking hair fall off knowing ill feel like shit and look like shit when i can actually feel good about myself, why are you this retarded?

Why are you so emotional about this?

>why would i let my fucking hair fall off knowing ill feel like shit and look like shit when i can actually feel good about myself,
To teach yourself to not feel like shit depending on whether or not you have fucking hair. Jesus, dude, are you a fucking woman or what?

>five hairs have been added to your Nwlace™ account

Not him but probably because hair is a huge part of your overall appearance and, like it or not, appearance is a huge part of how people judge you.

We live in a superficial world.

I would have thought a board dedicated to building muscles when there's no functional reason to do so in the modern world would understand this.

People judge you by the way you look. Whether it's hair or muscles.

I know, user. I was just trying to make him calm down a bit

you don't know how bad it feels man, you really don't know

>25
>receding hairline and thinning hair
It's fucking over. I have one, maybe two years tops until it starts looking like absolute shit. Gotta brace myself. At least my skull shape isn't too bad, although, I have a 4.5head.

Attached: 1536726149062.jpg (720x701, 40K)

I have thinning hair on the top, So I know some of it

just shave it bro

Attached: 1538861834686.jpg (401x349, 19K)

Like 5k tops

Highest lel.

if youre a man and you get plastic surgery to become prettier than you are an absolute faggot and will never have success with women since youll stay an insecure rat of a man whos main goal in life has become validation from incels on Jow Forums
that is all

Attached: 1539621196752.jpg (443x455, 96K)

kek

Attached: jijumifi.jpg (777x751, 97K)

Guy on the bottom looks like a pedo tho

this

>oh no! the betas are thinking about my hair really loudly! I can just feel their thoughts!
never gonna make it, simp

cope looks like default runescape character

Redpill me on 'mature' hairlines. I jumped back to Norwood II between 22-24, but for the last five years its been pretty much static. My old man had a solid head of hair until he was 60, so as long as I'm leaning on his side of the scalp spectrum I might be ok until Elon finally invents a reliable topical hair loss fix.

Attached: 0f83f2c290b47dd407359dd73eaee45d.jpg (750x421, 75K)

The hereditary factor is more dominant on the mother's side, so think about the men on her side of the family, her dad is as good an if not a better indicator that your dad.

It's a black box for me, no uncles on mom's side and grandpa died young.

>when women do it it's ok
fuck off

>balding
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 325B00C8-0903-4EDB-9DC3-8E5C5D6EADC2.jpg (299x299, 43K)

I'm 18 and I noticed I already have a mature hairline. If I'll lose more, I'll get a hair transplant if LINK moons. It's not even about looking good for women, it's more about like different hairstyles that I would want to have in the future. Running my hand through my hair. You know stuff like that.

Attached: FaceApp_1539714739261.jpg (500x533, 42K)

>just shave it bro, girls love it!

>the sadness in those eyes
Haunting

Attached: neilfallon2.jpg (1008x567, 118K)

women usually aren't as genuine as men so its fine if they want to make themselves more fake

Just shave it bro

Attached: bruce willis.jpg (300x300, 41K)

>Spending money on your hair and not
Your college
Your career
Your artistic outlet
Your future
Your hobby
Your goals
Your loved ones
Your skills
Your memories

You suck just as bad as a nigger with two gold watches on the same wrist.

JIMMY HENDRIX ON THE 20 DOLLAR BILL

Attached: burger.jpg (860x484, 40K)

how many could make the Nergal look work?

Attached: nergal_adam_darski_ons_600_1380631112_L.jpg (600x362, 36K)

>fun will fuck up your dick and your health
hilariously accurate despite being a typo.

You have $70k. Chicks will find you far more attractive if you shave your head and spend that money buying a house then if you have a shitty transplant.

Tattoo your head. I did. Looks like I have a youthful harline.

Attached: A7266FAC-CA5F-49AD-B98A-E0D8664309F0.jpg (640x640, 42K)

>cope
Does the rock cope? Does scooby cope? Bitches love a bald man so long as he owns it and is confident.

Attached: scooby-slider-6.jpg (1400x500, 146K)

Scooby is gay and the rocks skull and frame is 1 in a billion

just shave your fucking head

Looks bretty good

I dunno, these always look good on pics but I met one dude who had that done and it looked too obvious.

Is that you in the pic? It looks way better than the dude I'm talking about.

Daily reminder that unless you look like pic related, it's OVER for you in 2018

Attached: DpblxqtUcAAnMiy.jpg (380x380, 24K)

please post proof

>house
>70k
Are people on Jow Forums poor?

>yeah bro, just be a 6'4 samoan with otherwise godly genetics and incredible charisma

oh wait, everyone here are manlet incels with 0 friends and social skills, sad!

>what is 3% down FHA
>what is 20% down standard

>unironically using the term incel
Go be from whence you came and an hero

post hair nigga

Just shave it bro girls love that shit.

Attached: 1513758599502.jpg (857x960, 121K)

This is me. I don't care.

I can bet all my cash you have head full of hair. It's faggots with the best hair who scream "just shave it bro!" The loudest

Not everyone looks good bald, you fucking retard. Some people (most) actually look way worse without their hair.

Having a receding hairline will fuck with any guy's confidence and there is nothing wrong with taking care of that when the technology is available.

The roof of the problem is hair loss, you fucking mongoloid.

Same. Been on it almost 2 years, no side-effects. Meta analysts showed a 3-5% side-effect rate, so fairly unlikely.

Useless fear mongering from someone who knows nothing about finasteride.

I had mine done with Erdogan in Turkey and still waiting to see the results (2 months so far). He is suppose to be pretty good, but if you have 70k available, you can probably go to someone even better (mine only cost 7k for a NW3).

How you know if you are getting a good transplant is looking at their results and user feedback online.

Run every single
You won't care about it in about 2 weeks
You will appreciate it I'm about 5

I guess I'm going to be bald some day. But that's quite funny I guess.

Attached: kääk.jpg (460x816, 95K)

excuse me but what the fuck ? you're 21 and saved up 70k ? did you drop out of college at 16 and started to work immediately ?

Just go Goggins-mode. The "GogAMOG".

Attached: images (8).jpg (323x456, 20K)

Manlets really wil grasp on to anything for the smallest amount of cope

Cope fiends

>Implying all these receders have a face even remotely similar or on par with Jason Statham

Oof ha h

>It's not even about looking good for women, it's more about like different hairstyles that I would want to have in the future. Running my hand through my hair. You know stuff like that.
....So stuff you do and care about because it can affect your sex life and how others preview you. Wanting to look good is the exact same as wanting to look good for a partner. Your brain wants to be confident and have your body attractive because you have a primal drive to reproduce. Quit fucking around and be honest with yourself, you don't earn any snowflake points for pretending to be above your biology.

>21
>$70k
Ask your dad