What do NPCs do in the shower?

What do NPCs do in the shower?

Attached: npc shower.jpg (493x383, 39K)

they shower

NPC's don't do anything when the protagonist isn't around

NPCs don't render unless you are within a set distance.

They bathe and get out.

These
If there is no observer, there is only a wave of possibility, where NPCs could render, but until you are there they won't render.

I have never played a game where the non playable characters bathe

same kind of thing they do in the sims.

NPCs don't think.

They just clean themselves and get out.

They usually don't have bathrooms

>everyone is an npc but me
You do realize that everyone else sees you as an npc, right?

>>everyone is an npc but me
>You do realize that everyone else sees you as an npc, right?
Pretty much

Attached: sheeple.png (376x401, 46K)

t. 80%er

only an npc would push this shitty npc meme

for any of the retards thinking about pushing it themselves, you must realize everyone who isn't a stupid teenager such as yourself has already gone through the phase where you think you're smarter and more unique and gifted than everyone else

stop being a faggot special snowflake and realize that other people have lives just as intricate as your own

no one is saying "everyone is an NPC but me". what the science shows is that 4/5 of people don't have an internal voice and that these people may not even be self-aware

Attached: 1536606444340.png (379x405, 77K)

I simply can't comprehend not having an internal voice. Like there has to be something going on up there for everyone, right?

Enlighten me on the NPC meme

why would there have to be? take a look at the people in this image; how many do you think are truly autonomous and how many are just reacting to stimuli?

Attached: eebc978031a44dfbaf697c7c7b059fa4_18.jpg (1000x562, 588K)

>what the science shows is that 4/5 of people don't have an internal voice and that these people may not even be self-aware

no it doesn't, you're speaking entirely out of your ass

anger script activated

Attached: 1536521359190.jpg (938x974, 85K)

Source? sounds pretty interesting

Attached: I sent you a dick pic please respond.jpg (700x700, 35K)

>research paper claims that a significant number of people do not experience "internal dialog" (aka: "talking to themselves in their own head")
>someone on Jow Forums says "they are like NPC's in muh vidya!"
>new meme

That is a false equivalence. The NPCs do not think outside their programming.

wanna know how I know you're a teenager?

again, just like this terrible npc meme, everyone who isn't a newfag like you has already gone through the 'umad?' phase. it's literally the oldest, and shittiest form of trolling

please try again

Shower thoughts?

>immediately believes some pop culture science bullshit statistic
>now thinks others are the NPC
Hoo boy

Attached: 1515487916863.png (700x500, 228K)

Do they know they're NPC's? Is it just a coincide that everyone on Jow Forums isn't one? Am I one?

How is it possible not to have an internal dialogue ?

They probably just think in a different way. I doubt they are soules husk that just live.
Though I do wonder how they do math problems or any other kind of problem where you have to memoriese multiple things in their head. Do they picture the numbers?

>hhHAHAaaaHhhA im doing the new meme mom look! Im cool!
Hes right, and your a fucking pathetic piece of shit for not seeing why.
>science says 4/5
Lets see the source that we both know you dont have: and dont embarass yourself with the clickbait from the 400+ post thread that started this garbage. Regardless of who has what going on upstairs, NPC posters are of lower value than homeless nigger rapists. I think the next thing you should do after reading this is kill yourself, but instead you will remark on how much of an NPC i must be and then say this is all cope/projection.

the concept of NPCs long predates the research papers.

some people who were initially raised without language and later learned a language noted that it was like waking up. so it seems that it may be possible for NPCs to become conscious and that consciousness is tied to language which is why we see a higher proportion of NPCs in some cultures than others.

and there's definitely loads of NPCs on Jow Forums, anytime this topic is brought up you can see them always respond with the same two or three line angry, smug replies.

Is Chad a PC who's achieved CHIM?

dogs, dolphins, whales, etc. don't have internal dialogues despite being remarkably intelligent in some cases.

A "concept long predating something" means jack shit when it comes to its validity. Dumb niggers from long ago also believed that drilling holes in one's skull would let out evil spirits thus relieving you of your headaches.

All I'm saying is for someone to jump onto this popculture bandwagon shit this easily, you'd have to be quite the sheep yourself.

You mean immediately *misreads* a pop culture article that clearly said that most of the people tested actually had internal monologue to some extent. The 26 percent number was how much of the times people were having an internal monologue when asked.

Why have an inner voice when you can have an inner world

If you mary an npc do you have npc children?

God I hope not. Although I could probably teach my kids to think. I might even break up and take full custody if I ever found out a figurative wife I might have someday is an npc.

lol u originallly mad?

this is the best new meme because it triggers the npc much like the s o y meme triggered s o y b o y s

Attached: 1536614296673.jpg (234x264, 11K)

>yfw you realize that people who constantly think other people are memes are memes themselves

Wait a minute... applefags B T F O

Attached: 1523729924250.png (512x512, 10K)

makes perfect sense since these apple products are status symbols primarily and technology second.

>case(s) in point

Attached: images (2).jpg (227x222, 5K)

I haven't been in this board for a while so now I'm wondering about this "NPC wojack meme." What is the prognosis for it? Is it even good?

>tfw my Dad's an npc

feels bad man

The fact that the kind of people who have, for the last several years of their lives done nothing but copy the latest shitty stupid wojack edits and repost them endlessly until the next one comes along, at which point they all immediately jump on that one instead, now believe it's everyone else who is a mindless sheep, is so ironic that I can't even come up with a clever analogy to express how ironic it is.

Attached: 1536537949985.png (2200x874, 1.58M)

>mfw you got triggered because I'm right

Attached: 1517532695078.png (300x134, 10K)

whether or not NPCs are self aware the reality still stands that I large portion of humanity need to be spoon fed what to like, how to feel and what to do with their lives

IMO it's good but not great. There's been a lot of Wojaks in the past few years and NPC Wojak just doesn't appeal to me in the same way that Grug or 30 year old boomer did. I feel like this one has too much crossover with brainlet Wojak.

>The fact that the kind of people who have, for the last several years of their lives done nothing but copy the latest shitty stupid wojack edits and repost them endlessly until the next one comes along, at which point they all immediately jump on that one instead, now believe it's everyone else who is a mindless sheep, is so ironic that I can't even come up with a clever analogy to express how ironic it is.

well said mate. ultimately though, it is always classic human behavior to project, and it is their lack of intellectual capability that they worry over the most

They just bathe and scrub everything within 5 minutes then walk out.

They run the " quirky shower thoughts" script because "le best ideas come during showering xD" instead of efficiently cleaning themselves as soon as possible

How do I know if I am an npc?

t. NPC in denial. If you don't think about things and take AT LEAST 15 minutes to shower, you are an NPC.

>noe u
the npc meme ladies and gentleman

Attached: christopherreeve-amagicalevening-1.jpg (697x1024, 58K)

do you have an internal monologue?

what car do you drive?

>gentleman

are you an npc as well for being retarded and not typing 'gentlemen'?

most of the time. Not always though. I can think without it

White commodore station wagon

sorry bro you might be an NPC

Attached: 1536436513585.jpg (1000x750, 276K)

you're posting npc memes

trust me, you're the npc you just don't know it yet

always a big fucking eye roller when macfags try to say macs are superior when they don't even know it's specs.

now when i close this tab your just going to have to sit here and wait to respawn i hope your happy

Attached: 9100877-Boy-typing-on-laptop-and-laughing-isolated-on-white-Stock-Photo.jpg (1300x866, 107K)

>Left: Shitty tumblr tier faggotry drawn by weeaboo artfags
>Right: inside joke niche meaningful yet simple memes that anyone can make.

>what the science shows is that 4/5 of people don't have an internal voice and that these people may not even be self-aware

People think in pictures not just words. Personally I only have an internal monologue sometimes when I'm thinking in general, like I don't [always] think to myself "I'm going to close the door now" I do it by "instinct". However, if I'm doing things such as thinking about a concept, thinking before I answer a question or writing like I am now then I do have an internal voice. Also source apart from that normalshit psychologytoday blog which doesn't even state what you guys are saying?

Like I understand how you can do daily tasks without thinking in words but it's literally fucking impossible to not think in words when writing.

>inb4 huur duur you said "like" too many times in your post npc spotted

>having an internal monologue
>getting annoying commands from the player

today in the gym the player was coaching me on overhead press pointing out obvious things and giving bad advice

>this is what schizophrenia is like

Attached: how-to-overhead-press-a-beginners-guide-graphics-3-700xh.jpg (700x363, 24K)

ha ha ha I can tell by the size of that doors head he's a manlet

>if you're not a drawfag you're an NPC

did you catch the big game last night paul?

Attached: npc.png (745x448, 486K)

see even an npc gets it

Now I finally understand lifting, it's an NPC thing

This whole situation is pretty funny to me honestly.

So the idea behind this latest meme, NPCs, is that most people are apparently just mindless sheep who follow trends and don't think for themselves, and aren't self aware. (this is hardly a new idea to begin with, but every idea gets rediscovered by every generation who thinks they were the first).

The hilarious irony of this is that memes are, guess what, fucking trends. By posting these NPC memes, the lackwits are exposing themselves to be the exact kind of mindless trend follower, devoid of any original or independent thoughts or ideas, that they think they're mocking. And also that they're too lacking in self awareness to realize they're doing it.

yeah man, this meme is honestly the straw the broke the camel's back

i'm too old for this shitty website now

Npc are unthinking people that only respond to familiar stimuli. Just because you make fun of them with memes doesnt make you an npc yourself

*crack*
*siiiiip*
found the NPCs

haha yeah le boomer meme, wow so funni :)

you colossal fucking faggot

Just how many images of wojak edits do you have saved to your computer. Over a hundred? Two hundred? Lord only fucking knows with you people. And you're going to honestly try to act like you're not some mindless drone that only responds to familiar stimuli? Your entire life has been nothing but repeatedly regurgitating the same familiar stimuli back and forth into other retards mouths for years.

Nice paragraph. Im not reading that shit

>npc spotted

so clearly npcs can think that they are not npcs... where does it end?

>no it doesn't, you're speaking entirely out of your ass
You tell me what it means, big boy.

Update their software I think. Empty their recycle bin.

>all these unintelligent emotional replies itt
yep they don't make NPCs like they used to

It doesnt take an npc to not give a shit about your autistic response

Over 200, wow. I wan't to assume you haven't broken 1000, but...

>if you post a meme it shows that you have no original or independent thoughts or ideas

Posting a meme is one thing.

Posting the same meme, with nothing but slight edits that other people come up with for you, dozens of times a day, every day for years on end however, means you have no original or indpendant thoughts or ideas.

>don't have an internal voice
what like
voices in your head?
pretty sure thats called schizophrenia my dude

So one person is posting the same exact image everyday, twelve times a day? Incredible. And to think this means that person doesn't think about anything. If they thought at all, they wouldn't violate the sacredness of this Malaysian Whittling Teamspeak.

Look around yourself.

ok good job, you've miffed me

i have inner speech and i think thi shit is retarded

Attached: Uten navn.png (819x460, 15K)

We're all npcs. The inner voice is just our brain tricking us into thinking we're intelligent.

I masturbate in the shower.

My npc mind just think of sex 90% of the day

I'm trying hard to break free from this npc prison mind of mine

npc revolution when?

Attached: Art Pin XIX Ruiz Picasso Autorretrato M Picasso Paris 1906.jpg (664x800, 504K)

you were programmed to """think""" this, NPC

>create cover-all label for like 90% of the world pop
>if you think the label itself is wrong or dumb then you belong with that label
does there exist a more childish and insecure mentality

Couldn't anybody just level the exact same unfalsifiable premise at you?
:thonking:

is this anzu?
orirififififk

If you think in patterns or images you should probably still count, otherwise "PCs" left in the wild would be NPCs.

It's pretty self explanatory to anyone who isn't a NPC themselves.